What do you do?

Kevvvv

7 hours ago, Kevvvv said:

You all are pretty successful ppl. Great

I hope you feel successful too! I couldn't do what you do! Incidentally, I have only just thought about your two jobs. You're not Sweeney Todd are you? 😉

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Odd question but do you have to wear suits and a blouse?

Now there's a question I never expected to be asked on a pee fetish website! 😃  Nothing specific, just suitable clothing for meeting clients in a formal setting.  Things are beginning to return to normal now (here in UK) but I've been working from home mostly during Covid-19 restrictions.  

Guest ShyPeeMan
1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

Now there's a question I never expected to be asked on a pee fetish website! 😃  Nothing specific, just suitable clothing for meeting clients in a formal setting.  Things are beginning to return to normal now (here in UK) but I've been working from home mostly during Covid-19 restrictions.  

Sorry, my mind wondered because I have a thing for women in suits, and if they're into pee play, that's even better

2 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Sorry, my mind wondered because I have a thing for women in suits, and if they're into pee play, that's even better

Hey it's OK @ShyPeeMan, I understand now why you asked the question!  We all have our 'things' and I always react to any man who mentions peeing in swimming pools.  This is a great website for sharing our thoughts so thanks again for explaining.  Maggie x 

• Cheeky 1
30 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

There's nothing wrong with women in swimsuits

Probably a swimsuit would be a difficult look to carry off at work as a legal secretary in a solicitor's office. I'd be happy to see it though 😊

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Probably a swimsuit would be a difficult look to carry off at work as a legal secretary in a solicitor's office. I'd be happy to see it though 😊

“Take this down, please. No, not that, you can keep that on”

• Haha 2