Lazy piss on the floor

58 minutes ago, Sunshinestreams said:

So I was chilling on my couch watching tv. I needed to go, so I pulled my panties down and pissed on the floor. I feel a lot better and now I'm snuggled under a throw blanket.

Wow love it. The none chalant action of just pissing while sitting on thr couch, wow so hot 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Sunshinestreams said:

I'm naked and scrolling through my phone while sitting on the edge of my bed. The box spring is about to get replaced anyways, so I took a leak right here. It left a trail on the side and puddled on the carpet.

I hope no one from maintenance gets suspicious when I ask them to help me move it in a few days 😂

I hope you get to use it several more times before replacing. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sunshinestreams said:

I just went again because I was so close to falling asleep. My friend texted me, so I pissed while replying back. Used a Kleenex to wipe.

That's awesome you can keep nonchalantly using it.  Its really hot you was messaging your friend while peeing. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

I couldn't do that in my house myself but I can see the appeal somewhere else, like on a hike or something. I kinda do that when I'm out on my bike but only if I know I won't get caught. I'd love to be able to do it without having to worry. Maybe 1 day