Golf!

Does anyone else here play golf? 

I play way too much according to the wife. Not only is it good exercise and fun it's also a very good excuse to piss outdoors. A round normally takes 4 hours and I always make sure I am well hydrated. Most courses here in the UK have public footpaths on or close to the course. I can't remember how many times I have been caught peeing in a Bush or against a tree by dog walkers etc. 😜

• Like 4

Love golf. I have posted this before but I usually start the round without peeing and when I get too desperate off to the bush I go.  I played my best round when I couldn’t pee before tee time and the desperation went up had a great round slipped into the bush at the end of 18 and had the best desperation pee I have ever had. That was many years ago and have trouble holding it for 18 but I try. It’s become a bit of a tradition. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Missed this thread before but big golfer here, also love to stay well hydrated while playing. Ex wife used to play as well and almost always peed somewhere on the course for me! Could share some stories if anyone is interested in hearing. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 9:56 PM, bcreed1983 said:

I told her to just go in front of the cart and sure enough she squats down and releases a hissy torrent of pee all over the place

Love this.  So good that she was willing to pee out in the open.

On 3/24/2022 at 9:56 PM, bcreed1983 said:

Many more stories of her peeing on the golf course or outdoors that I can share if anyone is interested.

Most definitely!  please share.

On 4/25/2022 at 3:35 AM, MC Cumzy said:

Has anyone ever heard of that American infomercial product "the uroclub". Basically a golf club where you unscrew a cap at the top and you can pee in it without looking weird at all

https://youtu.be/nx_-NMpfCLI

I first heard about this a long time ago, and already thought it seemed like a silly idea. What looks weirder--to walk behind a tree or over to a fence, or to stand there in one place holding a golf club for a 20 or 30 seconds without swinging it and with a piece of cloth draped over it?

• Like 1