Fantasy fulfilled

Great story, lucky you!   I'm curious about your relationship with her, as she's a lot younger and as it's 5 years since you met her, so I can imagine she might have moved on / settled down etc.  Do you do other (i.e. "normal" sexual) stuff as well? Was the first time you did pee play together?

Edited by MrTickle
  • Like 1

We started out having regular sex and I just brought the request I wanted maybe  a year ago and she first peed on my body, then while I was giving her oral. Then as she did it more and more I could see the switch in her from doing it for my pleasure to actually enjoying it herself.  After she’d pee in my mouth she would sit on me and while having sex, right after she peed in my mouth she would kiss me passionately and tell me she loved me.  

I made the request this late time that I wanted her to drink lots of water and to pee in my mouth and tell me to swallow it.  She definitely liked the dominance experience she got being this young 25 year old peeing and dominating a man in his fifties.  She sent me a text a day or two after asking if we could get together again that week but I couldn’t.  

We will plan it again.  More to come.  I want to film it but wear masks and post.

She has not settled but has a serious boyfriend she cheats on with me.  She likes to cheat and I love that about her.  She actually caught another guy she was dating and broke up with him even though she was cheating on him.  Lol!

Edited by KinkyPeeInMyMouth
  • Like 3

Thanks for the note back.  Would love to be in a LTR where I could have this every day.  I’m in a relationship with a beautiful woman who is also much younger than myself but unfortunately does not have a strong sex drive and very Vanilla in her sexual ways.  She peed on me a couple times but she freaked out about it and I can tell was very uncomfortable so I just let it go.