Hello from a curious mind

Nia

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the community and I'm excited to hear your own experiences 🙂 I'm particularly fond of the naughty pee side of the fetish (messing up public bathroom floors, fitting rooms, hotels, etc). Do you enjoy this side of it or prefer wetting/desperation? 💛

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Nia said:

Thanks! Hmm, it’s a difficult reality I’d say. The desperation from holding is definitely nice, but the idea of public peeing also gives a thrill, especially the idea of being mischievous with it. Kinda ashamed to admit it, but hey, it is what it is.

Definitely no need to be ashamed to admit anything pee related around here - you're definitely in like minded company.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Welcome, as a relative newbie,  I have discovered there is way more to this fetish than I ever thought. I had a very specific idea of what I liked, things have changed and  I am now exploring other areas of the fetish. I am sure you will have fun exploring. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 11:25 PM, Nia said:

Thanks! Hmm, it’s a difficult reality I’d say. The desperation from holding is definitely nice, but the idea of public peeing also gives a thrill, especially the idea of being mischievous with it. Kinda ashamed to admit it, but hey, it is what it is.

Welcome you 🙂

Mischievous is the best kind 😉 don‘t mind peeing somehow somewhere one’s not supposed to

• 2 months later...