The Piss Club (Reimagined)

NOTE. This story has naughty peeing, and golden showers (female on male).  It is not a continuation of the story I started -- called simply "The Piss Club".  This story is quite different, but was inspired by that story.

THE PISS CLUB (Reimagined)

"You're going to love Kendall!" The blonde woman behind the counter smiled to the slim guy in front of me. "There's a lot of engineering majors in the dorm."

"Thank you." He took the papers, and left quietly.

The blonde woman grinned to the taller older brunette woman behind the counter. "He was so cute!" She looked at me and frowned, "How may I help you?"

"I need to get a dorm room."

She gave me stern look.  "The dormitories are full."  She held up a list of names.

"Yeah well maybe I am one of the names on that list. I signed up, and paid, months ago.  I got this in the mail." I held up the paper that listed my dormitory and room. "But when I tried to check in they told me I was signed up for Winter quarter instead of Fall."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Well then that must be what you signed up for."

"I paid for the full year!  I got a full years meal card, and parking permit!"

"So?"

"So how is there going to be a space for me Winter quarter if there isn't any now!?"

"I don't know.." She snickered. ".. you tell me."

"I don't know!  That's why I'm asking you!  Can I at least get the money refunded?"

"I doubt it."

"Aren't refunds handled here?!"

A bearded counselor came out of an office. "What is your name?"

"Richard Gibson.."

"Mr Gibson, I would like to have a word with you."

"Okay.." I followed him into his office.

He faced me with folded arms, "I am Keith Overton, head of counselling. Don't you ever talk to Kim like that again!"

"What did I say? I think there was a misunderstanding."

"Just close your trap for a minute and hear me out!"

"Okay.."

"I don't EVER want to see you come in here and raise your voice again!  Is that understood?"

"Yes sir.."

"Listen to me!  This mess is nobodies fault but your own.  You are going to have real problems in life until you learn how to handle your affairs in a responsible adult like manner!" 

Responsible?  What was I supposed to do?

He glared at me.  "Now I would like you to leave."

------

The huge brick campus buildings gave the University real atmosphere.  I sat down on a bench to take everything in. Blondes! Brunettes! Some tall, some medium, some short.  Some of the girls had full shapely hips, others were slim.  Some had big full breasts, others were almost flat chested.

A shapely little Asian girl caught my attention.  She had long shiny jet black hair.  She glanced at me and I instantly looked up at a gargoyle perched on the corner of the building.  Cool! The University buildings were certainly built in a different time.  

I looked back down and the beautiful girl was gone. Her long long shiny black hair reminded me of old images of Polynesian women.

Tomorrow I would take a second shot at the dormitory counselling office.  If they weren't going to find me a room then I was going to get the money refunded -- one way or the other!

"Well.." I sighed to myself. "It looks like I am going to have to spend the night at the overpriced University Inn.. "

I continued across campus and caught a glimpse of my crush head into the open door of the huge gothic main library.

I took a breath and followed.  Why not check out the library? 

The library appeared to be absolutely deserted.  It was dead quiet.  Low dark red carpet that muffled the sounds of foot traffic.  

Maybe she was in the 'Reading Room'?  I wandered inside.  It reminded me of a church with its huge gothic stained glass windows, and vaulted ceiling.  It was totally empty.

I searched the first floor, the second floor, the third floor... Where was everybody? The view from the third floor was pretty good.  Time to try the fourth.

The fourth floor was disappointing.. No windows!  Instead of incredible views of the campus it felt claustrophobic.  I heard a muffled guys voice and headed between the bookcases. 

My Asian crush was down at the end of the aisle!  Right in front of me a taller shapely Asian girl -- in grey legging shorts, and a man's white button down shirt --  was  searching for a book.  I looked down and saw a large wet spot on the carpet.  A moist piece of tissue lay in the center.  Had she just.. peed on the carpet?!  

I looked up without raising my head. She eyed me with amusement and curled her tongue. My heart pounded madly.   I escaped around the end of the bookcase. 

Down the next aisle an Asian girls was kissing an Asian guy.  It got weird when a second Asian girl joined in.  Around the next corner I saw a petite Asian girl, wearing glasses, squatting with her jeans down.  I caught a glimpse of her hairy pussy.  Oh my gawd, how could she have such nerve?!  I instinctively hurried on past to give her privacy.  

I saw my crush head into the stairwell.  I chased after her but there was no sign of her on the stairs.  It was like she'd vanished into thin air… Time to go and get a hotel room.

-----------

I opened the door and looked at the room that had just cost me over one hundred dollars.

"Great.." I sighed out loud as I unzipped.  I pulled my limp cock out of my jeans and took aim.  "I am going to spend a fortune on hotel rooms if I don't get my dormitory problem resolved." I urinated down the side of the dresser.  "Why am I suddenly obsessed with Asian girls?"  I sure as hell wasn't going to discuss it with the dorm counselors!

Maybe I would get some pizza at the hotels restaurant, take a shower, and get to bed.

------

What's that?" I unhooked the bag of red roses from my cars mirror.  There was a card inside. On the cover it read; "I know we've never met, and I might not be your type -- at all.. but I sort of like you.  You're all that I think about…  I want you so bad!  Maybe, just maybe, we'll meet!" Inside it read; "FROM: It's a secret. TO: The man with the eyes of a god."

"Dude, you got a secret admirer?" Some guy looked over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Hell of some fine ladies here!" He said enthusiastically.

"It's a little intimidating." I laughed.

"What the hell are talking about? It's a fucking dream come true!  His expression changed.  "Are you a virgin?"

"No!" I lied.

I opened my eyes and looked around the dark hotel room.  What was I doing here?

-------

The middle aged brunette woman who worked the counter in the counselling office was actually quite reasonable, but she couldn't issue me a refund..  Ultimately that decision fell upon the shoulders of the counsellors -- whom I had already met.   I was told to come back on Monday -- the first day, of the first week…. of classes.

-----

The bright morning sun woke me to my second morning in the University Inn.

I walked over to the window and aimed my cock at the drapes.  I played my stream around as I urinated down the drapes with perverse satisfation.  I shook it off on the carpet, gave the end a little squeeze, and looked outside.  Below me was the University Quad.  It was a Saturday morning, but there were groups of students clustered together on the concrete benches.  There was a good sized group of Asians, a small group of blacks, and several other groups of white Caucasian guys -- probably fraternities.  

It was interesting how people segregated themselves in racial groups.  Back in Iowa, there were only a couple of Asians, blacks, and Hispanics in my High School.  My parents were atheists.  Not the intellectual type, but rather the disallusioned 'independent' American type.  I would call us 'Conservative' but our friends tended to be rather 'Liberal'.  The Christians, even the 'Progressive' ones seemed to view our disbelief as a threat -- to the very safety of their families..

I noticed Christians tended to  racially segregate.   In High School I had two best friends.  One was black, and the other Hispanic. My Hispanic friend, Luis, was Catholic.  He told me his family attended the "Spanish" Mass in town.   There were only about fifteen people who would attend.  Why hold an entire separate Mass, when they all spoke English?  My black friend, Zedrich, was a protestant from Mississippi.  He told me he'd never been to a white church until his family moved to Iowa.

In Davenport I saw a church named "Asian Christian".  What the hell? The Asians didn't even all speak the same language.  Why create a special church for "Asians'?

The way I figured it, experiencing life was just about the greatest stroke of luck in the universe.  People had adapted to different parts of the world, and developed their own cultures, but in the big picture we were really all just part of the family of human beings.  Why did people have to hold such a narrow point of view that they could only consider someone who looked similar to them as 'family'?  Maybe that was Christianity's problem, the explanations it offered, and it's world view was just too narrow -- to include everybody.

I searched for my Asian crush among the people below.  She probably already had a boyfriend.. and I didn't even know her..  And why was I trying so hard to justify the fact that I found her attractive?  Why did the relationship feel so forbidden?  I needed to get dressed, and get some breakfast.

---------

I decided to check out the Student Unions "Food Court" for lunch.  It was bustling with beautiful girls.  

I set my tray down to fill my drink at the beverage bar in the dining area.

"Richard!" A slim petite Asian girl addressed me by name.  Was she the girl I had seen squatting in the library?! Her eyes twinkled through her glasses. "You like her don't you?" She pointed towards the glass doors.  Outside stood the beautiful Asian girl I had been thinking about.

I caught my breath "So? What's wrong with that?!!  Do you know her?!"

"Wow, you're defensive!  I know who she is."

"Really?!  What's her name?"

"You tell me. Take a guess."

"Just a wild guess?" I tried to calm myself.

She nodded.

"Okay… she looks like an Anna."

"Her name is pronounced 'Aw-n'." She smirked, "She probably wouldn't mind if you called her Anna." She faced me, "So what's my name?"

"Wendi, spelled with an 'I'?"

"That's correct!  You do have abilities." She stuck her chest out slightly.  "You got a thing for Asian women?"

I laughed, "Only the really good looking ones."

"Was that supposed to be a joke?" A white guy, with curly black hair, and glasses, cut in. "Because that was just plain offensive!"

"What?!" I started laughing.

Wendi grinned, "Richard wants to colonize me!"

I looked at her in confusion. "You mean like.. anal sex?"

"Yeah doofus!" The guy with the glasses glared.  "All Asian women are sex maniacs who want to be used by white racists like you!  Leave her alone!"

"I made you angry?"  I glanced around at all the people watching us.

"Chinese food." He pointed at my tray. "That figures."  He walked away in disgust and sat down next to a Chinese girl.

"He's got an Asian girlfriend!"

Wendi stuck her tongue out.

Three Asian girls got up from a booth and headed our way.  Oh gawd Wendi was the girl from the library.

"Richard, I'll see ya 'round." Wendi chased after the other three girls.

Abilities?  Had I guessed the right names or was she just messing with me?  I hurried over to the open booth before anybody could beat me to it.

I looked at the floor, as I scooted around to the back, and noticed two large wet spots, and tissues, on the carpet. "How can they have such nerve?" I said out loud without thinking.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure."

The guy who I'd seen kissing with the girls in the library sat down at the booth.  

"Hi, I'm Chen." He extended his hand.

I nodded, "I'm Richard." We shook hands.

This was too much of a coincidence.  He was checking me out.

"Your girlfriend's were just here." I said casually.

"I don't have a girlfriend.." Chen said solemnly.

The curly haired guy with the glasses turned around. "You are a fucking asshole!" 

I ignored him.  "Chen, I saw you in the library yesterday with two of the girls here."

"Me?" Chen looked honestly confused. "Richard, you must have me mistaken with someone else."

"Chen, I could have sworn it was you.."

"Oh that's right.." My bespeckled friend cut in. "..all Asian men look the same."

---------

---------

"Officer Bateman.."

"You can call me Officer Janine." The female University officer waited for the counselors with me at the dorm counseling office.

"Janine.. I mean Officer Janine, I don't see why they had to have you here.  I'm not going to cause any trouble..

Look, they double booked the dorm, and I ended up paying for a shared room I didn't get.."

Janine shrugged, "They do that every years.  There are always 'no shows'."

"Okay, but if they can't get me into a room, then they need to give me a refund." I glanced over at Anna who had just taken a seat at chair near the door.

"You got a thing for Asian girls?"

"What?  She's probably here for the same reason I am."

"You think she's hot?"

"What..?  Janine please.."

"You do." Janine smirked.  "I'm good at reading people.  You play ball?"

"No.." I didn't exactly want to get into a discussion about football.

"You're tall and big."

"Yeah, my dad is a powerlifter."

"You've got secrets.." Janine eyed me with amusement.

------

"Okay Mr Gibson.." Mr Overton folded his arms, "..let's get this over with.  We just filled the last four open spots in the dormitories.  Perhaps if you'd approached us in a little more civil manner we could have worked you in."

"Well, then I'd like to get a refund." I looked over at Officer Janine for support.

"Mr Gibson, we're not in the business of issuing refunds… We've found a place for you.. at least temporarily."  He gave me  a strange weird smug smile. "As you know,  this University sits on a big piece of property.  There used to have a small school of Veterinary Sciences back up the canyon.  It had its own dormitory.  We can put you in one of the units up there until something opens up here.

You got a bike?"

"Yeah.."

"Well then it should work out just fine for you."

-----

The Veterinary Sciences dormitory was an ugly two story block building, similar to the other boarded up buildings of the department.  

They put me in a room, on the second floor, at the end of the building, right next to the lobby.  Of course the dormitories restroom, and little kitchen,  were all the way on the other end of the building.  

All of the other rooms in the building had been gutted, but this one had been left untouched.  It still had the original wooden wardrobe, dressers, and beds.  

The building had a couple of minor problems with electricity and plumbing, but I was a contractors son, so I just made the repairs myself -- the very same day I moved in.  

They were easy repairs.  I replaced some rubber faucet washers in the bathroom,  the light switch in the hallway, and the light switch in the lobby.  It was weird that the University hadn't even made those simple repairs before putting me in a room.

-----

My first night there, in the dark, deathly silent building I went out to pee in the lobby.  I could of turned on a light, but I was weirdly paranoid that somebody might see me peeing on the floor -- and I would get into trouble.  

I was drawn to one of the large windows that looked outside.  I aimed my cock at the wall below it.  I was trapped inside a claustrophobic hell gazing out at the safe moonlit night. I thought I caught a glimpse of something outside and nightmarish irrational fear gripped me.   There was something inside -- with me.  Maybe whatever that was outside, could help me?  I froze..  Somehow I summoned the courage to make it back into my own room.

-------

Anna rolled over on her bed and faced me. "Richard.." She spoke so quietly I could barely hear her. "..I can't believe they put us together in the same room… They must really hate you…"

"Or they're crazy.. Look st the bright side, at least you're not all alone out here."

"I've been lonely and scared for so long…"

I woke and my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness.  I was still in the same room, the same bed, but the bed Anna had been sleeping on was nothing but a bare mattress on a frame.

-------

I felt a little weird as I rode my bike between the dormitories to the dining hall.  I was an outsider intruding.  I wasn't really part of this.

Were people looking at me funny? Were they wondering where I had come from?  Did they think I was a homeless person?  I had even forgotten my backpack.

I felt better once I was inside the dining hall.  Everyone looked so energized and disoriented that I blended right in.

A big guy sat down at my table. "Johnny!" He held his hand out. 

"Richard." I shook his hand.

"You play ball?"

"No.." I spotted Coach Braxton headed our way.

"Coach!" Johnny greeted him.

"Johnny, practice is at two.  Even though you're redshirting I expect you to attend all of the practices and meetings."

"Yes sir!"

"Mr Gibson!" Coach Braxton turned to me, "I didn't expect to see you here." He gave me a hard look, "Don't bother trying out, we don't need a hothead like you on the team."

Johnny watched Coach Braxton walk away. "Dude, what did you do?" 

"I don't really want to talk about it.  I don't play anymore." Somehow football brought out the worst in me.  It was like I had an aggressive evil side that came out when I played.

At lunch I saw Wendi outside, with the taller girl I imagined was named Shari, but I did not see Anna.  So I took my truck into town and picked up pizza and beer for dinner.

-------

"Leave me alone!" I heard a girl sob.  I didn't really know my way around the little Veterinary Sciences campus.   It was so dark I could barely make anything out.

I found a doorway and entered the building.  The smell turned my stomach, and the air burned my eyes, and lungs.  The thing I'd sensed in the dormitory last night was here, and yet I had more courage somehow.  I stumbled down the pitch black hallway, through a door, and down some stairs.  It wasn't hard to find my way, all I had to do was head in the most horrifying direction I could find.

'No! No! No!" 

It had her down.  What was it doing? Biting her? Sucking her?

"Ahhh!!" I charged at it with a steel bar in my hand.  

"EEEIIII!" It's face contorted gruesomely in anger. It opened it's mouth wide fully showing it's ten inch long razer sharp teeth.

I beat it so badly it's inurds gushed out.

"Anna, are you okay?" I helped her up.

"Richard, you touched me!"

"It's okay, I'm tough."

"You are tough." Anna wrapped her arms around me and kissed me super intimately on the lips.  We kissed, and kissed, and kissed…

I slept through my alarm clock, and woke late with a headache, and a feeling of intense anxiety.  Maybe I was coming down with the flu?

My headache grew increasingly worse on my ride to the dining hall.  I was so anxious and noxious that I wasn't even .able to finish breakfast.  At that point I gave up and headed back to my solitary dormitory.

I considered going back to bed, but something was wrong -- really wrong.  I could sense 'it'.  'It' was here.

The little 'campus' didn't look the same in daylight, but I knew the way.  I threw my backpack down and headed for the building.  The front door was wide open.  My shoes squeaked on the floor, but who gave a fuck?!

"Alright motherfucker!" I yanked the door open hard, and headed down the stairs with my heart pounding hard.

"Now you just calm down you little bitch." I saw a man kick at tied up woman on the floor.

Alright here we go! I took off in a run across the floor.

He turned just before I caught him, and drove him into the wall.  But he was a big fat man and I had barely knocked the wind out of him.  

He drove the hardest punch into my stomach that I have ever felt, then caught me in the forehead with a mind numbing punch that snapped my head back, and lit my vision up with stars.  Oh my gawd I was fighting a man of Butterbean caliber.  As I went down I saw the pipe on the floor.   

As he rushed towards me he tripped over the girl on the floor.   I was only half conscious. I took a weak awkward swing.  I must have hit him in just the right part of the head because he fell on his side.

I was up fast -- on wobbly legs -- but I managed a truly powerful blow to his head.  There was a sickening crack,  his eyes rolled back into his head, and he slumped to the floor.

"Drop the pipe, Richard." Janine aimed her gun at me.  I dropped it.

"Please don't shoot!" The girl begged, "He was defending me!"

She wasn't Anna, but she was Asian, and she looked familiar.

Janine lowered the gun. "Shui Wong?"

The girl nodded.

"I've been looking for you."

------

The ambulance left with the handcuffed suspect, and Janine drove us back to the University police office in her cruiser.  

The curly haired guy with the glasses was waiting inside.

"Brandon!" Shui ran to him.

"Shui, are you okay?" Brandon hugged her close.

"I'm okay.."

"What's he doing here?!" Brandon glared at me.

"Richard fought the guy."

"Why was he there?"

"He lives there." Janine laughed.

"That's a weird place to live.." Brandon frowned.

"It is." Janine nodded, "Richard's the sole occupant of the now defunct School of Veterinary Sciences dormitory."

"Why did they put him out there?"

"They don't like me much." I groaned.

Janine rolled her eyes, "Richard's got a gift at getting on people's bad side.

"Yes he does." Brandon agreed

------

"Richard come with me." Janine directed me down a hallway.  "We will do the paperwork in my office."

Janine stopped suddenly, and looked back past me. "May I help you?"

I turned around. "Anna?"

Anna looked at us with wide eyes. "You can see me?" She whispered.

"Yes, speak up!  How may I help you?"

Anna didn't answer.

"Anna?"

"Are you guys roommates?!" Janine asked suddenly.

"No!" I made a face at Janine.

"We sort of are.." Anna said softly. "Richard's in my room."

"What?!" Janine looked me straight in the eye.

"I.."

"Where did she go?!" Janine looked around breathlessly.  "Where did she just fucking go?!!"

"Calm down Janine, I don't know."

Janine gave me a hard look."Richard, you say anything about this and I'll fucking deny that it ever happened!  So don't fucking say shit, okay?" 

"Okay.." I agreed.

• Love 2

I left the University Police Office feeling anxious. Boy the little encounter with Anna had really gotten Janine worked up. When it came to obscenities Janine could hold her own with the guys I'd worked with in the trades. I had to find Wendi..

The libraries fourth floor was deserted, and there weren't any new puddles. Where could they be? In class? Probably.. I was too keyed up to go to my own. I would just buy the notes. I climbed on my bike and headed for the School of Veterinary Sciences. 

A police cruiser was parked outside the dormitory. "Janine?!" I called out as I entered. No answer. I headed upstairs. 

"Janine!" I found her trying keys in my lock. 

"These keys don't work."

"I know." I unlocked the door. "The key they gave me didn't work so I busted the old doornob off and replaced it with one I had in my truck.  

They left the sheets and blankets out here in the lobby. I think I was the first person to enter this room in years.

Come on in, I'll give you a tour."

Janine followed me in. "She's homeless isn't she?

"What?"

"Your girlfriend Anna. Richard.. you called her by name. You know her!"

"Yeah.. I know her.. a little.... Look, I don't know why she ran. I will talk to her when I see her."

"Richard you do know that homeless women, like Anna, who are a little crazy, are dangerous."

"Janine, are you trying to convince yourself? You know there's something else going on here."

Janine studied me. "Richard you're not even bruised."

"Yeah, I know. I heal really fast."

"Richard, I'm going to be keeping an eye on things here." Janine walked towards the stairwell. "Watch yourself!" 

I watched from the window as Janine drove off.

I unzipped my jeans and aimed my cock at the center of the lobby. My pee splashed noisily on the carpet, but somehow I wasn't particularly concerned about anyone seeing or hearing me.  

Who was Anna? What was the story here? I decided to drive into town and get some pizza and beer -- maybe a whole case of beer.

------

Anna cuddled up against me with sadness in her eyes. "Am I a crazy homeless woman? I can't remember things, I don't know what's real and not anymore."

"Who are you?"

"I don't really know." Anna whispered. "I need to feel you. You can take off everything but my underwear."

"Okay, I agreed." I could sense Anna's hunger. It was even stronger than mine.

--------

"Richard I saw you in the back of a police car yesterday." Johnny joined me for breakfast.

"Yeah.."

"What did you do?!"

"I stopped a guy from kidnapping a girl." That was sort of what happened.

"Did you get him good?!"

"Yeah… but he was a lot better fighter than I expected."

Johnny laughed, "Richard, you're crazy."

------

Majoring in Business made sense for me but the business classes were the most boring classes I had ever taken.

I saw Brandon and Shui, in the Student Union, at lunch, but we kept our distance. I just ate by myself and kept an eye out for Wendi, and her group -- whom I had affectionately named 'The Piss Club'. They never made an appearance.

After my last class I headed for the library. I immediately spotted The Piss Club in a back corner of the fourth floor. They looked so innocent from a distance that it was hard to believe my own memories.

One of the girls on the opposite side of the table stood as I approached. She was the shortest in the group so I couldn't really see what she was doing but she appeared to be unfastening her pants. She squatted almost out of sight as I grew near.

Wendi, and the other two visible girls at the table looked at me with complete composure despite the sound of liquid spraying on the carpet. "Richard, we've been waiting for you." Wendi smiled.

The tall girl, 'Shari?', rose first, followed by Jenni, and Wendi. They were around me, rubbing, touching, feeling, kissing, before I knew what had happened. I felt myself growing hard as Jenni and Wendi rubbed my crotch while kissing me.

"Wait! What are you guys doing?" I saw the other girl, "Laia?" rise from behind the table.

Shari put a finger to her lip. "Shhh!" Wendi, and Jenny stepped back. Shari wrapped her arms around me and kissed me feverushly on the lips.

"My turn!" Laia took Shari's place and blinded me with a kiss.

I caught my breath when the girls took a break from kissing to rub me. "You guys are crazy!" I managed.

"Richard, you want to know about Anh?" Wendi asked.

"Yeah.."

"We'll come by your place Saturday, and explain everything.

-----

"Anna, you're the one who left me the flowers, aren't you?" I cuddled her close.

"Yeah." Anna smiled self-consciously. "I saw you on campus. I had a crush on you."

"I had a crush on you too." I took off Anna's shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were hard and erect. We hugged and kissed completely topless.

"It's not enough." Anna sighed.

"No.."

"You want to feel me like you felt the girls in the 'Piss Club'.."

"Yeah.." 

------

I forgot to set my alarm clock and I woke late on Friday. I went out to the lobby to pee and spotted an old beige four door Chevy parked out front.  

I dressed quickly and ran downstairs. An old lady placing flowers under the School of Veterinary Sciences sign.

"Hi!" I greeted her. "I'm Richard, I live here."

"Hi, I'm Betty Brown." She frowned, "Are you the caretaker here?"

"No.. no.. I'm just staying in one of the rooms in the old dormitory."

"I can't believe they'd let you stay there.."

"What's wrong with the dormitory?"

"Don't you know what happened here?"

"No.. I only know that they closed the school."

"My husband Bill, was the head of the School of Veterinary Sciences.." She looked at the sign. "It was a new school, and it was really exciting." She wiped the tears out of her eyes. "A young student named Anh Lai -- we called her 'Anna' -- was treating a sick horse, when somehow the virus mutated, and infected her.

Bill went to see Anna and he got the virus too. It killed him quickly, but Anna hung on.

The CDC evacuated the whole school." She shook her head, "There were rumors... People said that Anna was taken away alive... I heard that her body was frozen in a military lab about twenty miles north of here."

"When did it happen?"

"A little over twenty years ago. In August of two-thousand twenty-one."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I skipped my classes and drove north up the valley. I drove a full thirty miles but I didn't see any sign of a military base. The thick evergreen woods made it impossible to see much. I even bought a map, but it didn't show a military base. I searched the satellite pictures on my phone. There were buildings that could have been a lab, but were probably just warehouses.

I had cold pizza and beer for dinner, and went to bed early.

--------

Anna cuddled up against me in bed. "Richard if I'm dead, than how can you see me? How can Officer Janine see me? How can Wendi, and her whole group see me?"

"I don't know. They're going to explain everything to me tomorrow."

------

I found Johnny, eating breakfast by himself in the dining hall.   

I sat down next to him. "This place is practically empty. Where is everybody?"

"They went home for the weekend." Johnny shrugged, "I guess they were feeling a little homesick. He gave me a funny look. "So Richard…..where exactly do you live?" 

"Well.." 

A cute blonde sat down next to Johnny.

Johnny grinned, "Rich, this is my friend Patricia." He turned to her. "I was just asking Richard where he lives."

Patricia appeared amused, "People have been talking.. they think you're squatting in the old 'vet school' up the canyon."

"I'm not squatting. The brilliant dorm counselors put me in the dorm up there."

Patricia smirked, "I hear it's haunted."

"Yeah!" I snickered, "The ghosts keep me company.."  

Janine sat down next to me, dressed in uniform. 

"Well hello Janine, meet Johnny, and Patricia."

"Officer Janine.." 

"Okay.. Officer.."

"Richard, did you sleep with Anna last night?"

I made a face, "What?"

Patricia, and Johnny, gave me a funny look.

Janine rolled her eyes "Do either of you know Richard's girlfriend Anna?"

Johnny and Patricia both shook their heads.

"Look, she's just a friend."

"That he lives with." Janine cut in. "I've gotta go, but I am going to get to the bottom of this."

Patricia smirked, "Is Anna really your girlfriend?"

"No." I glanced at a cute little brunette standing by the cash register. "Janine heard a rumor and decided that I had a secret girlfriend.." The brunette wasn't overweight but there was a fullness to her thighs, and hips, that I loved. Her form fitting jeans accentuated her perfect little mound. I struggled to remember what I was saying. "..that I was living with...

Please, you guys, keep this whole thing quiet. I think Janine's a little crazy. I've gotta get going! I'll see you guys later."

I hurried outside. I had to get outta there! There were times that I went truly crazy. There were times that my sex drive was insane. Like the time I'd grabbed and kissed a cheerleader, from the opposing football team. Of course it had resulted in a fight..

I felt myself growing hard as I rode back to my dormitory. Was sex really such a bad thing? Maybe I could have sex with Wendi? Or Shari? Laia was a little hottie, and Jenni was cute as hell!

I parked my bike in the rack and locked it. Nobody was around, but why take chances?

My hard-on increased as I entered the dormitory. I stopped. There was a large wet spot and tissue on the carpet in front of me. I had a vision of Wendi squatting and peeing on the carpet. I was going to fuck her! I was going to fuck her so hard!

As I headed up the stairs I noticed a long wet streak on the carpet, and another tissue. Shari! I would fuck her too!

In the hallway was a third carpet puddle, and tissue. Laia! Oh yeah, I would fuck her for sure!

I looked at the couch, in the lobby, and the wet spot that extended down onto the carpet, and the tissue. Jenni? Hell yeah.

I unzipped my jeans to lesson the pressure, then I unlocked my door.

"We've been waiting for you." Wendi lay on her side on my bed, dressed in a grey skirt, and black blouse. Laia lay on the opposite bed in form fitting shorts, and a red lacy bra . Between them Jenni sat in my chair in tight jeans and a pink t-shirt -- no bra. Shari sat on the desk dressed in only a large t-shirt and white panties.

Shari eyed my crotch, and began rubbing herself.

"Shari.. stop that." Wendi groaned. 

"Ahh!" Shari made a face and curled her fingers like claws. "This is fucking stupid!" She hopped down from the desk and eyed my bulging. "Ahh!" She ran out into the lobby, and there was a loud crash of breaking glass.  

Wendi rolled her eyes, "Shari breaks things when she's frustrated."

I felt so sexually overstimulated that I felt like I was in a hazy dream. I pulled my swollen cock out of my jeans and began peeing on the carpet right in front of them. It was weird but it gave me a much needed pervy sexual thrill.

Laia smirked. "Richard, no sex, or masterbation today or tomorrow. We have to save our energy."

"He's going to die anyway." Shari said from behind me. "I'll fuck his brains out, and we can do this next weekend."

"No." Wendi shook her head. "It won't be any easier then. Let's do it now."

"Has anybody ever lived?" Jenni asked.

Wendi made a face. "Anna is different. Richard's got a good chance."

"So you're saying that there's a chance!" Laia laughed lustily.

"What are we talking about doing?" I looked at Wendi nervously.

"We're going to ressurect Anna."

• Love 1

"Wendi, Anna is frozen in some military lab?" 

"Jenni's the seer." Wendi took a sip of beer. "Ask her." 

I could see the points of Jenni's nipples through her shirt. Jenni set down her beer. "You wanna know if Anna's alive?" She unzipped her jeans. "She's dead. But she's one of us."

"What are we?"

Jenni pulled down her jeans and panties, fully exposing her thick hairy black bush. "People have called us witches…., sorcerer's." She squatted, and a thin stream of pee sprayed forward between her legs onto the carpet. "Sometimes it skips generations. It could have been our great grandmother, or our great great grandmother. Once in a great while, it's even.." She pulled a tissue from her jeans pocket. "..a man."

Wendi leafed through an immense, ancient, leather bound book.  

"Is that a Bible?"

"It's our bible" Wendi grinned cryptically. "It's a Grimoire." 

Shari came back into the room and looked over Wendi's shoulder at the book. She kept reaching for her crotch -- and stopping herself. "Fuck!!" Shari pulled her panties down and off in frustration. She threw the wet panties on the floor, lifted her shirt, and turned so I could see her raw hairy dripping pussy. She squatted and a thick stream of pee gushed onto the carpet. "Wendi, why did you have us kiss him, if we couldn't fuck him?"

"You know why." Wendi opened one of my empty desk drawers. "It set things in motion." She pulled down her white lacy panties, and sat on the drawer. There was loud splashing and Wendi smiled with a look of relief. "Richard, we're going to get some stuff, and we'll come back later today to prepare. Tomorrow is Sunday. The lab will be empty. It will be the perfect time for to get Anna.

I looked at the wet spots on the carpet after they'd left. If not for that I almost wouldn't believe what had just happened.

I drove into town, got a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, multiple side dishes, and two large drinks. I drank and ate the whole thing myself in my pickup truck. For some reason I was ravenously hungry -- and thirsty.

Tomorrow we would do it. We would get Anna! What could be so dangerous for me? I headed into the old SEARS building to use the bathroom.  

The SEARS was almost totally vacant. I spotted a young female employee putting clothes on a rack in the woman's department. I could probably.. No, no I couldn't -- No sex!

I walked over to the corner of the store behind some dresses on a rack, unzipped, and peed on the carpet. My cock was just as swollen as earlier, and I had a very noticeable pup tent, but I was so anxious and keyed up that I didn't give a damn.

I headed back to the campus and roamed around the former vet school. Boy talk about bad luck! Who would've thought that it would end like this. I imagined that the professors, and other students, had moved on to other Universities.

I found the Piss Club in the dormitory kitchen. Wendi was stirring something simmering on the stove in a large pot. It smelled so bad it made me nauseous.. 

"Richard this will boil down to a concentrate that you will drink when you get there." She set the large stirring spoon down and opened the grimoire on the counter. She reached under her skirt, but stopped suddenly. "The book claims that life begets life, and one person must die for another to be born -- or resurrected."

Wendi gave me a hard look. The dark rings around her eyes scared me, but the look in her eyes scared me even more... "It's your choice. Richard, who do you want to kill?"

A sinking feeling weighed me down. "Well.. I have to kill somebody? Are you fucking serious?" 

"Richard, how about the guy you got into a fight with?" Jenni suggested.

"I don't even know his name."

"His name is Leonard Reynolds." Jenni spoke without emotion. "He calls himself "Little Hitler."

"What? Do I have to go to his cell, and kill him?!"

"Not exactly." Wendi answered.

"He's going to be released on bail in a couple of days if you don't do it." Jenni said seriously. "He draws power from the same demon that took Anna. It's incredible that you beat him."

"I almost didn't.." My heart beat harder. Was Jenni telling me the truth? "I thought it was a virus that killed Anna."

"The virus is a demon." Jenni said stoically.

"Okay.." I nodded, "Let's do it."

"Richard," Wendi grinned perversely, "Take off your clothes. It's time to baptise you into our.."

"Coven?" I suggested.

"Our group!" Wendi snickered.

They had me strip naked, and sit on the floor, in the middle of the lobby. They placed a circle of candles around me, took off their own clothes, and turned out the lights.

They chatted something in a weird foreign language, as they swayed and nakedly danced around me. It made my head swim. The last things I remembered were their hairy pussies, and their pee hitting me in the face and hair..

I awoke alone on the lobby floor in the center of the candles. The sun was bright, and a cool breeze blew through the large broken window. My cock was rock hard, but I still needed to pee, so I added a wet spot to the carpet.

It was almost eleven o'clock. I threw on some sweats, and headed into town. I decided to drive through the McDonalds. My hard-on was even bigger than the day before. I sure as hell wasn't going to walk around in public with such a huge hard-on.

I was so sexually over-stimulated that I could barely think. I ate back at the dorm and took a nap. Around eight o'clock the Piss Club woke me from my nap. They were dressed in brown robes.  

Wendi had me strip naked, and she put a robe on me too. "Richard, do you have Skype on your phone?"

"Yeah.."

"Have you ever used it?" Wendi asked urgently.

"Yeah, a couple of times.."

"Great! We'll use Skype."

"You're not coming?"

"No." Wendi shook her head. "But we've drawn you a map." She handed it to me.

The lobby was absolutely full of candles, and the smell of strong incense filled the air. "Take this with you." Wendi handed me a horrible smelling thermos.

-------

The second I got into my pickup the smell of the thermos started to overwhelm me. The smell was so bad that it almost caused me to pass out before I was even halfway there. I stopped to get a little fresh air, and I puked up all of my lunch..

The map took me down a wide dirt road that bordered a farm. There was a tall military looking fence to my left. I stopped next to a grassy clearing near the fence. The thick tangle of blackberries under the trees, on the other side of the fence looked almost impenetrable.

I opened the Skype app on my phone. "Wendi, I'm here."

"Okay Richard, take off the gown, and your sandals." I could see that Wendi, and the others, were naked.

"Wendi, how am I going to get through that naked?" I pointed the phone at the brambles and the underbrush.

"You won't." Wendi answered vaguely. "Set up the candles in a circle around yourself and repeat after us." She spoke very carefully, and I did my best to copy her. It honestly felt a bit hokey.. "Okay! Now pour the concentrate into the lid and drink it."

"Oh gawd!" I gasped as I opened the thermos. The pewtrid smell made me feel like I'd just been sucker punched. "Do I have to drink all of it?"

"Drink it all!" Wendi yelled. She was losing her temper. "And do it fast!"

"Okay.." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Here it goes!" The moment the foul smelling bitter liquid touched my throat my whole body was filled with searing pain. "Oh gawd oh gawd Wendi. What the fuck?! I feel so bad.." The ground came up and hit me hard. I lay unable to move. "Is this.." I barely managed the words. "..poisonous?" I was slipping in and out of consciousness... I was dying.

One second I was lying on a cold floor, the next I was gone, a little later I was back. I struggled to focus my eyes, but to no avail -- everything was a blur. All I knew was that I was in a building, and 'It' was here. 'It' was calling to me..  

I struggled to my knees. I was way to dizzy to stand. The blurry room seemed to be moving on me. Doing things when you're healthy is easy, doing things when you are sick is tough -- but this was ridiculous. I had never felt so sick in my life.  

Was I dead? I was basically blind. Terrible fear gripped me as I made my way towards 'It'. I staggered past blurred forms I assumed were people. I assumed they couldn't see me but I was so sick i didn't have the energy to care.

I tried to steady myself on the 'wall' and fell through a couple of swinging doors. There was something in front of me -- a table? 'It' lay in a blurred form on top.  

"I am so cold!" Anna cried out painfully.  

I had to do something! Anna was with 'It', or 'It' was with her.. I grabbed ahold of the table and somehow made it to my feet.

I leaned against the table literally frozen with fear. Was this Anna? Was this the trick of a trapped demon -- to get me to help it?

"Richard?"

Something was pulling me away from 'It'. I swung limp arms on top of 'It', and grasped clumsily. The table tipped and the body fell on top of me.

I hung onto the body as sonething ripped me away from reality.

"Don't kill me! Don't kill me!!" Leonard pleaded. I had to do it.. but it felt horrible. It was a sickening gut wrenching experience. I killed Leonard.

Anna lay on top of me on the cold rocky ground. I was so cold, and so sick.. Sweat covered my body. I turned my head to the side and puked so hard that I puked blood.  

'It' squirmed mightily on top of me. "AAAAiIIIEEE!" A black figure rose out of Anna's body and extended its bat-like wings. "AAAAiIIIEEEEE!" It flapped away.

"I am so cold!" Anna began shaking violently. She was just as naked and vulnerable as me.

"If we can get to the car than maybe we will make it." I tried to sit up but only rolled Anna off of me.

Anna half crawled, half dragged herself across the ground towards my pickup truck.

I somehow managed to get to my knees but a wave of nausea washed over me. The ground came up and hit me blindingly hard in the face. I regained consciousness when i began to choke on the acidic vomit and blood in my throat.  

I went back to crawling. It was the single most difficult feat of my life. Every inch of progress was a victory. It was like a marathon but somehow we made it to the pickup. The sound of an engine was the last thing i remembered. 

--------------

HONK!!! 

Jenni fell against Anna and me, and knocked us against the door.. Her naked body was warm -- unlike ours..

"Wendi, watch what you're fucking doing!" Jenni screamed. "You just ran a fucking red light!"

"Who gives a shit!" Wendi yelled back. She was just as naked as the rest of us.

WEE! WEE! WEE! The sound of police sirens followed us.

SKREEEECH! A car went skidding past us.

HONNKKK!!

WEE! wee! wee! The sirens diminished

"Shari's nuts! Are they trying to get themselves killed?!" Jenni screamed.

"That was close!" Wendi gasped. "I hope they get away!"

"What is this? A fucking horse trail?"

"Relax this pickup is four wheel drive!"

"It's not really meant for off-road.." The three of us fell forward into the dash.  

"I'm doing the best I can!" Wendi protested. "Richard you set off an alarm back there!"

"Turn right! Turn right!" Jenni yelled. 

"Okay! Okay! Where does this go?"

"Back to the highway." Jenni sounded relieved.

Wendi snickered, "How do you know?" 

"I just do."

"Here Richard, drink this." Jenni lifted a plastic bottle.

"What is it?"

"Gatorade."

I drank some, and then Jenni held the bottle to Anna's lips. She opened her eyes and drank.

------

The flapping of drapes woke me. Anna was in bed with me sleeping soundly. Across from us Wendi, Jenni, Shari, and Laia were sleeping in a pile on the bed near the window, dressed in their brown robes.  

I slowly got to my feet. I was really dizzy, and weak, but I could walk. I made it out to the lobby and peed on the wall.

"Richard!" Wendi was awake. "How are you? How do you feel?"

"Like shit. I have a hell of a headache. Was that potion I drank last night poisonous?"

"Very. You're going to be sick for a while."

"That's okay." I looked over at Anna asleep in our bed. I had never been so sick, and felt so happy, in all my life.

• Love 1

"So..what do we do now?" 

"You recover." Wendi looked at me like it should be obvious.  "You guys are both fast healers.  I think it will take about a week."

"But we released the demon.."

"Yeah, but its weak.  Richard viruses are 'attenuated' for vaccines.  Scientists put viruses into the cell line of a resistant animals.  The viruses reproduces in a weakened form.  Those weakened viruses are put into vaccines.  Anna would have beaten the virus if the CDC hadn't grabbed her first."  Wendy looked at me and sighed. "Richard, relax, go to bed."

---------

The demon existed…   It was an essential element.  Good-bad, right-wrong, love-hate, ying-yang -- without one, the other could not exist.  However, the demo  did not exist in the same manner as a living being.  It was formless, nameless, without a free will.  It could not feel, it could not connect, it could not reproduce.

When animals began to evolve, in the worlds, the demon got clever.  It created the closest thing to a living entity it could.  It created a virus.  Viruses are fragile and can exist for only a short time,  but as a virus it could occupy a living host,  reproduce -- and spread!

The demon assumed the shape of the virus it had created.  Then it mutated -- and Anna picked it up.  But that was a mistake.  It got trapped -- within it's host!

------

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Janine, go away!  I'm sick." It was a good thing the Piss Club had left.  They had probably gone to get some clothes, and something to eat.  I didn't have much of an appetite at all.

"I'm not Janine.  This is Margaret.  Richard I want to talk."

Margaret?  "I'm sick.  It would be better if we talked on the phone."

"Richard, I want to talk to you in person.  Officer Janine came by the counseling office asking questions about a young woman named 'Anna'.  She said that an 'Anna' told her that this was her room." Margaret's voice shook. "This was my best friend Anna's room."

"Peggy?" Anna said weakly.

"What?!!"

"Wait a second!" I put on sweat pants, and a t-shirt.  I was still very weak, and slow, but Margaret was still there when I opened the door. "Oh no!" I broke into a sweat. I staggered out the door, fell to my knees,  and threw up blood on the carpet 

"Oh Richard, you really are sick!" Margaret looked at me in horror. "I'll call an ambulance."

"No! No! Please.." I lay on the floor trying to regain my senses.

"Peggy?" Anna's weak voice came from our bedroom.

"Anna?!" Margaret took a couple of steps and looked in.

"Peggy.." Anna said weakly, "..you're so old!"

"Anna!" Margaret gasped, "You're alive!  How is this possible?!"

I slowly got to my knees.  "Margaret.. I'll try to explain."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Margaret shook her head. "This is insane.."

Anna nodded. "It's crazy but it's SO good to be back! I only have faint memories from when I was dead -- or wherever I was.. I can finally think straight again." She studied Margaret. "Peggy, you got married!"

Margaret nodded, "I married David. We have a daughter in college, and two sons in High School. David's a High School teacher."

Anna sighed, "I've been gone a long time."

"Yes, you have." Margaret agreed. "Anna I can get you clothes." She offered. "And I can get you guys canes, if you'd like to get outside and walk a little." 

"Thank you Peggy, I would like some clothes." Anna grinned weakly.

I peed in a corner of the lobby, and Anna headed for the restroom, after Margaret left. She hadn't seemed to have noticed the wads of tissue, and stains on the carpet, but under the circumstances, I doubt she cared.

Margaret returned around two with clothes, a couple of wooden walking canes, and boxed meals from the dining hall.

"Margaret I can repay you." I offered.

"That's okay Richard. I know you're on a tight budget."

"Margaret, don't spread it around but I'm really not. My dad's a contractor. I worked for him and bought houses. I was really good at finding deals. I rent some of the properties and I've sold others. I even own a couple of small apartments, and I have a couple of full-time employees."

"Okay Richard, maybe I will take you up on it. The way you fought for the housing refund made me think you were poor."

"It was the principal.." I said quietly. "They made me angry."

-----

Anna, and I, had troubles with naucsea, but it still felt good to get out, and walk around the old School of Veterinary Sciences.  

"Doctor Brown, and the animals, were so much fun." Anna reminisced. "The two years here were a couple of the best years of my life."

"It was fun.." Margaret agreed, "..but I had other stuff going on in my life too."

"Like David?" Anna smirked.

Margaret nodded. "Your death sort of made of realize how short life is. We got married, and I stayed here and I got a degree in human resource management."

"So? What's wrong with that?" I asked. "I'm business major."

"I know." Margaret smiled. "But my parents had dreamed of me becoming a rich Veterinarian. "Did Anna tell you that this Saturday is her birthday?"

"No.."

"She's going to be forty-one!"

--------

We got better as the week progressed. Friday morning I woke with a huge hard-on.

"Richard how do you feel?" Anna asked.

"Pretty good! How are you Anna?" She looked incredibly cute and attractive. It was kind of unbelievable that I was in bed with her -- for real!

"I feel great!" Anna grinned madly. I felt her hand wrap around my swollen member.

"Ohh.. I like that." I sighed as Anna began exploring my tight balls. I ran my hand up the inside of Anna's leg. "Wanna kiss?"

We kissed intimately and Anna began stroking me as I rubbing around her little clitoris.

"I always wondered what it would be like to have a boy in bed with me. I was always a little jealous of Peggy." Anna rolled onto her back, and I instinctively assumed the position between her legs. "Peggy didn't say it, but I think she was pregnant before they got married." She began rubbing the tip of my cock on the wet opening.

"Mmm.." I pushed a little. "Mmm!" I pushed a little more aggressively.

"Oh wow!" Anna gasped as I slid right in.

I kissed Anna intimately on the lips as I slowly began pumping. She cringed slightly as I increased the tempo, but joined in pushing despite the fact that I seemed to be "bottoming out'.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!.. Aww.. Aww.. Oh wow.."

"Awwww!" I came faster than I wanted to.

We rested together on our side for a bit, then I went for a second round. It did seem to kind of hurt Anna but it took a bit longer and was much more satisfying to me.

We slept together until noon. We stopped to pee in the hallway. I aimed against the wall as Anna sat back against the wall. She grinned madly at me as she peed powerfully out onto the carpet. I had enjoyed the dreams with Anna, but this was wonderfully real -- and alive!

We took a shower together, and dressed. Instead of eating at the University we decided to head to a town on the south end of the valley that Anna liked.

Anna shopped for clothes, then we ate an early dinner at a little home style restaurant. The food was great, the portions huge, and the price was a bargain.

"Richard.." Anna started nervously as we drove up the valley. "I want to visit my family tomorrow."

-----

"We'll drive over in the morning." I unzipped in front of Anna in the dormitories lower lobby.  

"I can't believe we're peeing on the floor. This used to be the boys floor."

"They're going to tear down the building anyway." I glanced over at the window halfway afraid that somebody might look in and see me as I pulled my penis out. "It's no big deal." I tried to sound casual as I struggled to relax enough to pee in front of Anna.

"Okay!" Anna laughed. She ran over to a spot between an old couch and the wall. She smirked at me, yanked her sweat pants down, and squatted. "We are so bad!" Anna grinned sheepishly as her pee splashed loudly on the carpet. "Let's go and have sex! It hurts, but I want to feel you."

--------

I dressed in new blue jeans, and a plaid button down shirt. Anna put on a new dress she'd bought on Friday. The drive took almost three hours, but it was Saturday, and it was a pretty easy drive broken up with stops for breakfast and lunch.

Anna's parents lived in a good neighborhood, in a surprisingly large two story.

I stopped at the curb, a little ways down the street. "Anna are those your parents?" An older Asian man, and woman, were tying helium filled balloons to their mailbox.

"That's them." Anna said breathlessly. "Wow, they look old." She took a breath. "Richard go talk to them. I don't want to give them a heart attack."

"Okay.." I got out of the car, and approached them cautiously "Hello, Mr and Mrs Lai.." What the hell should I say? "My name is Richard.. I'm friends with… with your daughter Anna."

"Richard, you used to be friends with my daughter?" Mr Lai waved me a little ways from his wife.

"Well.. no.. not exactly.. Mr Lai... if Anna were trapped in a sort of limbo between this world and the afterlife, and you could bring her back.. wouldn't you?"

Mr Lai frowned. "Richard if this is some sort of game? If it is, it's not fun. We lost a daughter. I don't think you could imagine how tough this has been for us. Today would have been her forty-first birthday….

It may sound crazy but we're both still trying to get through this. Betty even baked a cake and bought a present. We do it every year. Her room is full of unopened birthday and Christmas presents… Somehow it doesn't feel real that she's dead.."

I nodded silently.

"Mr Lai.." I couldn't stand it any longer. "I should be more straight forward with you.. Anna's not dead anymore. I brought her back. She's alive!"

"You want money?" Mr Lai glared at me.  

"No no no!" I tried to think of something to say.

"Leave now!" Mr Lai wasn't a particularly tall or big man, but he could be intimidating.

"No, Mr Lai, listen!" 

Mr Lai''s punch came fast. There were stars and my nose lit up with pain. I staggered backwards and tripped over my own feet.

"Dad, stop it!" Anna ran across the yard.

"Anna.." Mr Lai gasped. Anna threw her arms around him and he staggered backwards like he might fall down himself.

I slowly got to my knees, and wiped the blood from my numb nose.  

Anna's mother, Betty, approached Anna with a strange smile.

""Mom! Dad! What's going on?" A woman holding a small baby called from the street. 

Betty beckoned her with a wave. 

"Anna?" She approached apprehensively. "Anna? Anna you're alive?!!!  

"Kim?" Anna looked confused. "You're so old!" She looked at the man in the suit behind her. "You're married? And you have a child!"   

"Anna… you haven't aged.." Kim stood at a distance. "Oh fuck, it's really you! This is fucking impossible!"

"Tell me about it." I agreed.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend Richard." Anna introduced me.

Mr and Mrs Lai, and Kim, stood and looked at me without saying a word.

"My nose is okay… I heal really fast!" 

Mrs Lai looked at me like she was dizzy, or in a trance.. "My great grandmother had powers… Come inside. I've cooked.." She broke into a broad smile, ".. a big dinner!"

------

"I'm Bruce." Mr Lai held out a hand.

"Good to meet." I shook his hand.  

"So Richard.. what do you do?"

"I'm a real estate investor. I've got a couple of employees handling things. I'm working on a degree in business.."

KNOCK KNOCK! "Hello?" A slim young Asian man poked his head inside the door. He entered carrying a large bowl of fruit salad.

"Daddy Daddy daddy!! Is Aunt Anna gonna to be here this time?" A little girl chased after him.

"No honey."

"Vinh.." Mrs Lai started cautiously.

"Vinny?" Anna turned around and looked at him.

"Anna!!!" Vinh almost dropped the fruit salad. "Holy fucking shit!!"  

"Vinny you have changed so much!" Anna's eyes widened. "I hardly recognize you! You are so tall! And you're… you're married!!"

"Daddy is that Aunt Anna?" The little girl smiled broadly.

Anna nodded.

Vinh just stood with his mouth hanging open.

"Aunt Anna?" An older boy entered. He looked confused, but not afraid.

"Yes, I am Aunt Anna!" Anna laughed. "Vinny, you have beautiful kids! Last time I saw you, you were just a twirpy little thirteen years old! You're a man now!"

"Vinh, what's going on?" A young woman with long brown hair cautiously poked her head inside.  

"You must be Vinny's wife!" Anna laughed. "You are so pretty!" 

"You are not Anna!" The woman whispered.

Anna started to say something then stopped.

""Daddy daddy daddy!" The little girl tugged at Vinh's leg. "Can we go unwrap presents with Aunt Anna?!!!"

"Sure!" Anna's mother smiled.

"Let's go!" Anna smiled broadly. "What's your name?"

"Linh.. but everbody calls me Linda." She chased Anna up the stairs.

"Vinh, that is not Anna!" Vinh's wife shook her head. "She's just someone who looks like Anna."

"Charlotte, I know my sister!" Vinh breathed hard. "She hasn't changed from the last time i saw her.." He looked accusingly at me. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Richard, Anna's boyfriend." 

"Richard.." Vinh spoke under his breath. "How can Anna be here? I work at the hospital. People don't come back from the dead."

"Vinh." I whispered loudly. "Your great great grandmother wasn't the only witch in the family."

"Mom knew.." Kim nodded.

"Yeah." I agreed. "She's got power too." 

"So I might?" Kim asked.

"Yeah. You both might."

---------

• Like 1

Good grief Anna's mother had actually maintained the tradition of honoring Anna's birthday for over twenty years. And now she was actually here! Anna's birthday party was incredibly emotional. Maybe it was the influence of the others but I even wiped my eyes before the end of the happy birthday song.  

We spent the whole weekend at Anna's house. I slept in a guest room. Anna's parents probably would have let me sleep with her, but under the circumstances it seemed more respectful. I had never had an official "girlfriend" -- and the entire experience felt surreal.

We finally headed back Monday morning after breakfast. The back of my pickup truck was loaded with Anna's clothes, and presents.

"Richard, you look anxious."

"Well.. I sorta understand your parents position. Why should you be coming back with me when you're not a student?"

Anna sighed, "They didn't say that."

"No, but everyone was thinking that.." 

"Richard, they don't know that you're in my old dorm room. I'm an adult. I don't have to be attending the University to live with you."

"Yeah, but we're not married."

"Wow, you're really old fashioned!"

"Aren't you?"

"Well I think my parents are wondering if…"

"If I'm going to marry you?"

"Woah! Stop!" Anna screamed. "Stop the car! Stop!"

I put on the brakes hard. A little girl was out in the freeway in front of us. I skidded to a stop on the shoulder, jumped out and ran towards her. "Get off the freeway!"

"Help us!" The little girl sobbed. "We had a real bad crash!"

HONNK! A car narrowly missed Anna, and me. It went right through the little girl like she was a ghost.

"Help us!" The little girl continued to sob.

"Where's the car?"

"Over there!" The little girl ran to the side of the freeway, and pointed down the hill.

"Oh my gawd!" I yanked my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911. "There's a bad accident on the eastbound side of I-70, near mile-marker fifty." I told the dispatcher. She started to ask me something but I hung up without thinking.

Anna disappeared down the slope after the little girl. I almost fell as I tried to catch up with them.

At the bottom of the slope an old station wagon lay on its side. Anna climbed up on it and struggled to open a door.

"I'll give you a hand!" I ran to the car and started to pull myself up. There was a creak and the car started to move. Anna jumped off of it and the car almost came down on top of me.  

I looked inside shakily. The little girl was strapped into a car seat in the back, next to a little boy strapped into a car seat as well. The parents were slumped forward in the front, but the airbags had deployed.

I pulled hard on the door and it opened. Anna rushed by me into the car. "She's still alive!" She scrambled for the boy. "He's alive too!"

I pulled the front door opened. There was a woman in the passenger seat. I could not find a pulse on her neck or wrist. "No!" I felt myself beginning to panic. "No! No! No!!" Her neck was cold. I pressed even harder like that would help and I did find a weak pulse. Her neck warmed up, but the pulse was still weak. I started to feel faint -- and suddenly her head jerked! I felt a strong pulse! I stepped back from the car, my knees buckled, and I slumped onto the ground.

"Richard, what happened?" Anna asked.  

"I don't know.. Can you check the man?"

"Sure!" Anna rushed around to the other side of the car. "Richard, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I felt drained and a little disoriented.

"He's alive!" Anna called back to me.

"Great!" I struggled to stand but I was too weak. "I'm going to rest here for a little bit." I eventually made it to my feet and then to the top of the little hill. Anna stayed with people at the car.

After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a half hour, an ambulance showed up -- followed by a fucking 'News Ten' van!

The paramedics had Anna wait with me while they put the injured people on stretchers.

The little girl was actually conscious when they brought her up the hill. Anna ran over to her. "You did a good thing. You saved your families life!"

-------

The rest of the ride, back to the University, went smoothly but I still couldn't shake the feeling that I'd done something wrong by not letting Anna visit with her family for a bit longer. After all, they had not seen her in over twenty years.

For dinner we decided to dare the Student Union. It was a week night and the place would be so crowded that nobody would notice Anna. She kept her hood up just to be safe.

We found a booth and both sat on the same side of the table. Anna went in first and sat next to the wall, and I sat on the outside.  

"This place has changed so much!" Anna looked around in amazement as she ate. "It is so big, and so fancy now!"

"Yeah, twenty years is a long time!"

"Twenty years? Well look who it is!" Janine sat down across from us. "Anh Lai!" She reached across the table and touched Anna on the shoulder. "Yeah, you're real."

"Well if it isn't my best friend Janine!" I joked anxiously.

Janine gave me a piercing look. "How? Richard…. did you kill Leonard?"

"How could I?" I lowered my voice as I watched the TV on a post behind Janine. "He was in jail."

"What are you looking at?" Janine turned around.  

News 10 was on, and they were interviewing me. ".. I had a vague sense that something wasn't right so I stopped to check things out.." The newscaster took off over. "All occupants of the car are in stable condition at Montgomery Hospital."

"Yeah!" I stood up and pumped my fist.

"Was that you?" A little blonde asked.

"Yeah..." 

"How did you know to stop?"

"I don't know.. Intuition? Dumb luck?"

"I'll bet you're wrong a lot."

"Yeah, so what?"

"Richard Gibson.." The big guy sitting next to the little blonde stood up. "You remember me?"

"No.. Is this about football? Look.. I apologize.. That was a long time ago."

"You said you didn't play football." Janine glared at me.

"I don't anymore!"

"Okay okay.." Janine stood up and faced the guy. "That's enough. Just sit back down and enjoy your dinner."

"Okay Officer, whatever." The guy shook his head. "You can get back to dealing with the dick." He sat down.

We seemed to have caught the attention of an odd group of middle aged woman. A beautiful buxom curvy woman, with long long dark brown hair, stood and smiled at us.  

"Our femme fatale librarian." Janine commented. 

"Raquel's so old!" Anna gasped. "She used to be so young.."

She walked over to us.

"Miss Raquel, how may we help you? Janine asked.

"I think you might be interested our meeting tonight." She set a couple of little flyers on our table.

The flyers read; "MAGICK! A meeting of the craft

--------

Janine sat in the back still dressed in her officers uniform. Next to her sat a burly guy dressed in a black button down shirt and jeans. He was one of the University officers I had seen in the police station after the fight with Leonard.  

Anna, and I, took seats a little ways from them. Anna had her hood up, but other women wore hoodies with the hood up, so Anna didn't particularly stick out.

Ahead of us, all the way at the front, but off to the far right side, sat the Piss Club.

I noticed that Janine's friend, and I, were practically the only men in the room. The only other man was a slightly plump middle aged man, with wild curly hair, and a beaming smile. The only woman who seemed to notice or care about him was Raquel. She kept smiling at him from time to time.

Raquel and a woman, who'd dyed her long hair blue, were discussing 'Fung Shui'. Their tastes seemed to lean heavily towards the styles of IKEA.

Janine's friend snickered. "All you need is a good leather couch, a nice big leather Layzboy recliner, and a seventy inch smart TV."

"Shut up Billy." Janine smirked.

"I agree with Billy." I laughed to Anna.

"Shut up Richard." Janine shook her head.

"Sir! You in back!" The blue haired lady, placed her hands on her hips and glared. "if you have something to add please wait until the presentation is finished." 

"Men…" One of the women in front groaned. "..the last thing we need here are men."

"Well.." Another woman joined." We shouldn't exclude all of them. After all, she looked at me, witches are feminine -- but they can be male."

Billy burst out laughing. "Richard, I think she just snubbed you!" 

"Fuck you!" I said stupidly without thinking.

"Relax Richard." Billy grinned.

"Stop it you guys." Janine protested. 

"I think he's her boyfriend." One of the women snickered. "Why does she need a man? She looks like one herself."

"Fuck you!" Janine glared.

"Ladies please." Raquel interrupted. "We welcome visitors. But if you wish to understand magic, or find out if you are a witch, you must be respectful. Discernment requires sensitivity." She glanced nervously at the curly haired man. He nodded supportively.

"Raquel." The blue haired lady folded her arms. "Clearly these visitors are not witches. Their presence is disrupting the positive flow of energy."

Billy stood up."I'll leave. Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble."

Janine nodded, "Let's get outta here. This is a waste of time."

"I'll leave too." I got up, followed by Anna.

Raquel glanced over at the curly haired man as we exited. He had lost his smile.

"Well…." Billy stopped and looked at the 'Magick' sign leaning against the wall outside the double doors, "..I feel like a dick.."

I exhaled. "I don't know...Boy do they take it seriously."

"You guys were being disrespectful.." Janine frowned. 

"She's right." The curly haired man joined us. "Fellas they're just a group of ladies having fun. It might seem a little silly to you, but they're not hurting anybody." He reached forward like he was going to shake my hand.

"Don't touch it!" Janine yelled. She had her gun drawn and aimed at the man. "What the hell are you?!"

"Woah Jan!" Billy gasped. "Who are you talking to? Put the gun down!"

"No!" Janine held her ground. "It feels bad!"

"Rick stay away from that!" Wendi yelled from inside. "It's like a leach. It will drain you!"

"What's going on out there?" Raquel cried.

"Woah fellas, relax." The curly haired man backed up and held up his hands submissively. "You're making a mistake."

"It's no mistake." Wendi appeared at the door. 

"You underestimated us." Laia followed Wendi.

"No! Don't hurt him!" Raquel came running. "That's my Russell!"

"It's been draining her." Wendi stepped between Janine and the thing. "It's grown powerful."

The curly haired thing lunged and grabbed Wendi's hand. "Help me!" Wendi grabbed my hand. It felt like a tug-of-war but it wasn't pulling.

Anna grabbed my hand. "Help us!"

Laia took Anna's hand. "Shari, Jenni, help! It's really strong!" 

Shari, and Jenni joined but it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

The curly haired man beamed. "Help me Raquel."

"No!" Janine pointed the gun in Raquel's direction.

"The crazy police woman's got a gun!" Somebody yelled. Women came dashing out of the room, ran past us, and disappeared down the stairs.

"Help us Janine!" My head swam. Janine holstered her gun and grabbed Jenni's hand.

"Help us Raquel!" Wendi gasped. "Raquel you have a kindred spirit named Russell, but this is not him. This thing has just assumed his form. Help us, and we'll help you find him."

"I can't.." Raquel said weakly.

"Raquel it's been draining you. This thing has been keeping you weak."

"I'm weak? I'm the most powerful witch in the group."

"You're the only witch in the group." Wendi said quietly.

Raquel's trembling hand found Janine's.

I felt a surge of energy then a burst of white light as the pressure subsided and the thing disappeared. The essence of Raquel washed over me.

Raquel let go of Janine's hand and stood motionless. She looked sad and lonely. "Why didn't he help?" She motioned towards Billy.

"Because he's not a witch." Anna pulled down her hood.

"Oh dear lord!" Raquel gasped, "Anna! You've resurrected Anna!!' 

Wendi nodded. "But we resurrected more than just Anna. We may need your help."

I looked at Wendi. "You told me the demon wasn't very powerful."

"I meant as a virus.. We've been discussing it.  We think we underestimated it…" Wendi cringed. "It is really strong. We could still feel it's presence here, and it was able to lend power to Leonard -- while still trapped inside Anna."

"How could it do that?" Janine sounded skeptical.

"I don't know.." Wendi admitted.

"You're putting together a coven?" Raquel asked.

"You could say that."

I looked at Shari. "Are we going to baptize them into the group?"

"No!" Shari laughed. "We just did that for fun!"

"What did they do?" Billy grinned broadly.

"Never mind.."

Janine sighed loudly, "This is the group that pees on the floor in the library."

"They do what?!" Billy asked.

"They pee on the floor in the library." Janine groaned.

"It's no big deal!" Shari giggled.

Billy nodded his head seriously, "It's no big deal.." 

Janine glared at Shari, "Don't do that to Billy! You little bitch!"

Shari stuck her tongue out. "We've gotta go." She followed Wendi, Laia, and Jenni down the stairs to the front where four motorcycles were parked.

"Hey! You can't park your bikes there!" 

Shari put her helmet on, smirked back at Janine, and climbed on her bike.

"So Janine.." Billy appeared oblivious of what had just happened, "..your place.. or mine?"

"Yours!" Janine grinned madly and headed down the stairs.

"Holy shit!" Billy laughed. "That was supposed to be a joke!" He chased after her.

Raquel stood trance-like staring at the floor below.

"Raquel" Anna spoke to her carefully.

"Yeah?"

"We'll help you find Russell." 

• Like 1

Our dormitory was extraordinarily quiet, empty, and even lonely -- but VERY private!

"I feel like an animal." Anna giggled. She pulled her jeans down and squatted in the middle of dormitories lower lobby.  

"Primal.. animalistic.." I agreed as I headed over to the wall and unzipped, "..but what can you expect from a couple of witches?"

"I feel good about Emily."

"The little girl who stopped us on the freeway?"

Anna nodded, "Let's go take a shower and get to bed."

-------

"Well well.. look who finally showed up!" Johnny greeted us as we entered the dining hall.

"Yeah… I guess we've been gone awhile." I glanced at Anna. "We were sick.. and uh.." 

"We?" Patricia looked at the hooded girl next to me. "Let me guess, you're Anna."

Anna nodded, "Hi."

"Anna, these are my friends Johnny, and Patricia."

We got some food then joined them.

"Anna take off that hood so we can see you!" Patricia encouraged.

"Okay.."

"Oh, you're cute!" Patricia grinned. "So do you live with Richard?"

"Richard, what did you tell them?!" Anna looked annoyed.

"That we're just friends.."

"Richard," Patricia rolled her eyes, "..you are so full of shit."

Anna pulled her hood back up. "Please, keep it quiet."

Johnny gave me a more serious look. "I heard you almost got into it with Steve last night at the Student Union."

"You heard about that? Already? It was nothing."

"He's in my dorm. Richard, you have a really bad reputation in football."

"Yeah.. but that was years ago. And that was back in Iowa. I would have thought that people would have forgotten about that stuff by now.. Besides football is football. It's okay to be a little rough."

"And you were the late hit king."

"Yeah..." I smirked.

"According to Steve there are five players on our team from Iowa -- and they all remember you."

"Who cares? I'm best friends with a couple of the University police."

"Like Janine." Patricia snickered.

"We are friends." I gave my truck keys, and some cash, to Anna.

"You have some weird friendships." Patricia rolled her eyes.

Anna looked at Patricia, "Well.... I'm going shopping. I'm going to get one of those new cell phones!" " She smiled. Nice meeting you guys."

"Is Anna a student here?" Patricia watched her leave.

"No, but she used to be, before they closed the vet sch.." I caught myself -- a little too late..

-----

Anna called me on her new phone and we met for lunch at the Student Union.

"These new phones are SO cool!!" Anna smiled broadly. "Who would have thought that cell phones would become like little mini computers?! And the internet is so fast now!"

"I know.. things have changed -- a lot! You should see the video games now."

"What are you two doing here?" Janine surprised us.

"What do you mean? I go to this University."

"You know what I mean." Janine said forcefully. "Why are you bringing Anna here?"

"So she looks a lot like some girl from the past?" I shrugged my shoulders. "So what? I'm going to go get something to eat."

"Whatever.." Janine groaned. She walked over and sat down at a table with Billy. Anna followed me into the food court.  

"You look just like a regular student." I whispered to Anna. "I bet you could take classes under your real name and nobody would guess a thing."

"Whatcha getting?" Anna changed the subject.  

"Steak sandwich and fries."

Anna grinned, "That sounds good." She got one too.

"Should we sit with Janine, and Billy?" I set my tray down outside the food court and I grabbed silverware and napkins.

"Let's keep a low profile." Anna sighed.

"Okay.."

"Yo Gibson, heads!" A big guy came running at me with his shoulder down.  

I only had an instant to think, and I always seem to make the wrong decision. Instead of trying to dodge I lunged. I was a former linebacker, and I was good at this! The man with the lower body position has the leverage advantage -- and leverage always wins out!

"Ooph!" We collided a little harder than I'd expected, but I drove him backwards into a garbage can and onto the floor. I climbed off of him and got to my feet. He looked a bit stunned.  

A whole table of big guys stood up. "Com'on Gibson. Fucking bring it on!"

"Okay that's enough!" Billy yelled.

"Tom, what the hell's going on here?" Coach Braxton stood up. 

"Coach!?" Tom rushed to pick up the garbage can and trash.

"Mr Gibson.." Coach Braxton shook his head at me. "Why doesn't this surprise me?" 

"Mr Braxton.." I began awkwardly. I wasn't a very good public speaker, and I had the attention of the entire cafeteria. ".. I didn't start this." I glanced over at Shui, and Brandon.   Brandon shook his head in disgust.

"Mr Braxton." Shui spoke up. "If this is about football, then why don't you let Richard scrimmage with the team. Let them take out their frustrations on the field."

"He can't do that." Billy groaned.

"Why not?" Janine asked. "Why don't you give Richard a 'Try-out'?"

Coach Braxton shook his head. "I'm not putting Richard on the team." 

"You don't have to." Janine grinned. "Just give him a 'Try-out'."

"Com'on Coach." One of the guys at the table laughed. "Give Richard a chance!"

"See you at practice Tom." I grinned.  

-----

I had the sense that this wasn't going to go well but that could not stop the excitement that I felt when I put on the pads. I was made for football!

Coach Braxton had me warm up with the team, then we went straight into scrimmaging.

"Gibson, you play right linebacker, right?" Coach asked me.

"Yeah.."

"You ever played fullback?"

"No, but I always wanted to try running with the ball."

"Great!" Coach slapped me on the back.

I ran over to the huddle. Phil, the tall quarterback grinned, "Easy play Gibson. I give you the ball, Chuck blocks for you, and you go right up the middle."

I grinned at Wendi, Shari, Jenni, and Laia who stood together on the sideline. They looked deceptively nerdy, but they must have used their 'influence' to get away with standing on the side of the field. 

Anna sat with Janine and Billy, and Raquel, in the little bleachers next to the practice field. Raquel wore a long black dress and looked weirdly out of place, despite the crowd of girls behind her.

I felt feverish with excitement as I took my place behind the Phil. My head had always raged with madness, when I played football, and today was no exception. This was going to be fun!

Johnny and Tom were the linebackers behind the defensive line. I just had to get through them.

"Red! Omega! Hike!" Phil yelled.

What the fuck? I exploded forward and took the ball from Phil. Chuck dodged to the left, and Peter, the nose tackle came straight at me. I instinctively stayed low as we collided in a loud bone jarring impact.

Peter was taller and heavier than me but I had inherited the legs of my dad, a champion powerlifter. I drove Peter back a good three yards into the turf, and the right and left guards jumped on top of us.

"Thanks Chuck!" I got up and brushed myself off. "That was some fucking great blocking."

"Little pussy." Chuck snickered.

"Who you calling a pussy?" I headed for the huddle. "You block like a pussy."

"Wah!" Chuck gave me a shove. He stood about six-five so he had three inches on me, and probably a good fifty pounds.

"Com'on Chuck, let's see whatcha got!" I dropped my hips low, and exploded into him. I brought my head up into his chest as I shoved him over backwards.

"Gibson!" Coach Braxton yelled. "What the fuck was that?" 

"Just showing Chuck how to block."

Coach Braxton glared at me silently.

I burst out laughing, "Whatcha gonna gonna do? Kick me off the team?"

Coach Braxton's eyes seethed with anger. He clearly was not used to being talked to like that.

"Hey, no disrespecting the coach!" Phil shook his head.

"Fuck you!" I laughed back.

"We need to teach that motherfucker some respect." Somebody on the sidelines said loudly.

"Okay Dick, that's enough." Janine came down onto the field. "Stop being a dick and just play."

"That's all women think about." I laughed.

"Richard, you fucking ungrateful little piece of shit!" Janine grabbed me by the collar. I could feel the witch rising up in her. "We could have fucking charged you with assault. You're lucky to be here."

"Janine, your obscene language is most unbecoming of a lady."

Janine gave my collar a hard jerk. I fell into her and she went over backwards. She landed on her back on, with me on top of her. Her face was right in front of mine.. so I kissed her -- on the lips!

"Get off of her!" Billy's voice boomed.

I glanced at Billy, and gave Janine a second kiss. She didn't resist much. She had some witch in her!

"I said get off of her!" Billy kicked me in the side.

"Wow, you're so angry!" I laughed as I got up. "Com'on Billy, bring it on." I slapped him lightly on the cheek.

WHAP! Billy's big fist hit me in the nose and snapped my head back.

"Motherfucker!!" I staggered backwards holding my nose. Wow, this was a lot worse than the punch from Anna's father! It was almost like Billy had driven my nose into my head. "Fuck!" It was broken.. I took hold of my nose and pulled. "Motherfucker!" It really hurt as my nose went 'pop'. "Fuck!" 

"Asshole." Janine glared. Whap! She sucker punched me in the nose.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I grabbed my numb, but painful nose. "What the fuck Janine?!" My nose was crooked. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" I willed myself to pull on it. 'Pop!' "Fuck!" I took a few breaths and grinned broadly, "Ah.. that's better."

"Richard, you deserved that." Billy said sternly. "no more fucking around!" He put his arm around Janine and they walked off the field.

"This is going too far." Robert, the blocking coach approached me. He frowned, "Richard, if you think this is funny then you're fucked up. You should see yourself. I've never seen such a badly broken nose! Wipe that fucking blood off of your face."

"Who cares?" I struggled to keep from laughing.

"Richard, what have you learned from this?"

"That Janine is a really good kisser.." I started to laugh. "..but Billy punches a lot harder than my girlfriends father!"

A bunch of guys laughed. 

Coach Braxton shook his head. "Robert, you're talking to the idiot who broke the leg of a half back I had been trying to recruit for over a year. He ended the kids career."

"It was a legal hit." I grinned. "Besides football is rough."

Coach Braxton folded his arms.  

"Coach, I don't know if anyone's ever told you this.. but you're a really good looking man!"

"Richard."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever snapped the ball?"

"No.."

"Richard could get seriously hurt." Robert protested.

"Nah, he'll be fine."

I liked Coach Braxton!

-----

"Okay Richard, I'm going to make this easy for you." Phil said. "I will say 'hut hut hike' and THEN you snap the ball."

I nodded, "After 'hike'. Got it!"

I took the ball and got into position. This was starting to get fun! This time I would not have a ball in my hand. This time I would have a good clean shot at Peter! I loved it! On some weird level I had even enjoyed the fight with Billy, and Janine. I knew that Janine had too.

"Hut hut hike!!" Phil called it so fast I barely had time to make a clean snap. I exploded forward with my hips low. My head came up into Peter's chest as both tackles hit me from either side. There was no way I was going forward against such weight and power. Backwards I went!

It was the hardest hit I had ever taken in my life -- especially when the defensive ends jumped on me too.

"Will you girls get off of me?" I protested. I was still seeing stars when I got to my feet.

Johnny triumphantly held up the football.

"What the fuck Phil?" I yelled loudly. "I blocked the whole line, and you still lost the football?!"

Phil held up his middle finger.

Wendi waved me over to the sideline. "You are so bad!" She grinned impishly. "You indiscriminately draw power from everything when you play! You're like pure evil!"

I grabbed Wendi and kissed her full on the lips with my hands on her rear.

"Richard stop!" Anna's voice played in my mind, and I let go of Wendi.

"Gibson!" Coach Braxton groaned. "Leave your girlfriend alone." 

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Is she?" Peter motioned his head towards Shari.

"Don't kiss her!" I feigned horror.  

Shari grinned madly. Peter grabbed her aggressively and kissed her on the lips.

I started to move towards Jenni, but Tom beat me to her.

"Very funny Gibson." Coach Braxton folded his arms.

"You know Coach, I've never played nose tackle."

"Reg, you mind if Gibson takes your spot?" Coach asked.

"Not at all." Reg smiled at Wendi.

"Richard, are you trying to get yourself killed?" Johnny asked. "Tsonga is an absolute monster."

Tsonga, the teams first string center, stood six-eight, and weighed three hundred and seventy-five pounds. Locking pads with him would have been fun, but I had something else planned..

I took my place on the field. 

"Red Roger Hike!" Steve yelled.

What the fuck? I ran low at Tsonga, rolled around him to the left, and stripped the ball right out of Steve's hands. I think he was watching to see me get creamed by Tsonga.

I ran right through the full back, down the open field, and into the end zone.

"Touchdown!" I pumped my fist in the air.

Coach Braxton shook his head at me as I trotted back with the football. "That was just a fumble."

"No it wasn't! He didn't even begin to throw."

Coach Braxton shook his head again. "You grabbed the football just as Steve was releasing it."

"Bullshit! I just scored a touchdown!" I spotted Laia and ran towards her. "Time to celebrate!"

"Richard stop it!"

"Ooph" Tsonga slammed into me. I twisted my right ankle as I went down. TING! I heard something like the sound of breaking glass.

Tsonga climbed off of me. I attempted to stand up, but fell back down.

Billy got up from the stands followed by Janine, Anna, and Raquel. "Richard, are you okay?" Billy ran towards me.

"I think I broke my leg.."

"Sorry dude.." Tsonga grimaced. "I didn't mean to break your leg."

"I'll be okay.." I sighed, "Go kiss Laia."

Laia nodded adamantly. "Don't worry about Richard, he'll be fine."

"Here, let me get your shoe off before your foot swells too much." Billy pulled the shoe off. "Wow, it is swelling fast." 

"Billy, lift Richard so I can get his pants off!" Janine unfastened my pants, and Billy lifted me while Janine pulled my pants off. "No cup?" She felt my groin.

"Not in football.. Janine please..."

"Janine, stop it." Anna got down close to my leg and raised my foot. "He's broken his tibia, and his fibula. Billy help me reset the bones."

"Okay.." Billy looked skeptical. "Richard does it hurt?"

"No, it's just numb."

Anna gave instructions as Billy pulled and twisted my foot. "Okay, that's it!" Anna rubbed my broken leg.

Raquel got down on her knees and began rubbing my leg along with Anna. I felt warmth and tingling in leg as Raquel started kissing it. The feelings were coming back.

Raquel kissed her way up the inside of my leg and reached for my underwear.

"Raquel no!" Anna said authoritatively.

Raquel smiled sheepishly, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me feverishly on the lips.

"Raquel stop it!" Anna tugged at her.

"Sorry..' Raquel backed off.

A crowd of guys, including Coach Braxton, had gathered around us. Even Tsonga had taken a break from kissing Laia to watch.

"Does anyone have some wraps?" Anna asked.

"I've got some." Robert tossed Anna a roll.

Anna snugly wrapped my broken leg.

"Richard, put your arm around my shoulders. I'll help you up." Billy offered 

Robert shook his head. "You shouldn't put weight on a dislocated fracture."

"It's not dislocated anymore." I stood with Billy's help. He helped me walk towards the locker room. I was able to walk on my own before we got there 

"This is insane." Robert followed me into the locker room. 

"I told you, he's a freak." Coach Braxton shook his head and left. I think on some level he kind of admired me.

"Dude, you're fucking tough as all hell." Peter took off his football pads. "It's too bad you broke your leg."

"Naw Gibson's fucking lucky." Steve looked at me. "We were really going to fuck you up here after practice."

I snickered, "Not getting any, are you Steve?"

"Fuck you!"

"Steve, it's okay to be a virgin." Tsonga teased. "Sorry 'bout the leg Rich."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back to normal by the end of the day."

"Bullshit!" Tom shook his head.

"I'll prove it. You guys wanna go dancing?"

"With you? Steve snickered. "What? You know of some good gay bars?" 

"How about the Jukebox?" I stood up. "See my legs not so swollen anymore. I could set you guys up with those Asian girls.."

Tsonga studied me intensely.

"I could go for that!" Shari walked into the locker room followed by Laia. "Come dancing Peter!" She smiled, "It'll be fun!"

"Tsonga.." Laia went over and nuzzled her head against his chest. "Are you gonna come?"

"Well.." Tsonga grinned.

"Where is Reg?" Wendi appeared followed by Jenni.  

"He's around here somewhere." Steve sounded annoyed.

"Tommy!" Jenni spotted Tom and ran to him. 

"Reg?" Wendi headed towards the showers.

One of the toilet stall doors opened, and Janine came out. "No women in the men's locker room!"

Wendi rolled her eyes. "Janine you are a woman."

"Yeah Janine, what are you doing in here?" I laughed.

Janine ignored me. "You women have to leave."

Wendi shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe Reg is outside somewhere?"

"Sheri, Jenni, Laia, let's go!" Janine urged.

"Can't we at least shower with 'em?" Shari pleaded with puppy dog eyes.  

"No! Get outta here!"

"Shari!" I stopped her. "Seven o'clock tonight! We'll meet in front of the Student Union. Pass the word around!"

"I'll pass the word around." Shari winked.

"What are you doing?" Janine frowned.

"We're all going dancing at the 'Jukebox'. You and Billy are welcome to come."

Anna parked the pickup truck in the big parking lot in front of the Student Union.

"Anna don't you think we should take a break from eating here?"

Anna got out of the truck without answering.

"Anna!" I chased after her.  "Please! Look, I'm sorry, I acted like an asshole.  I apologize."

Anna gave me a hard look.  "I don't want to cook, and I don't want to eat at your dining hall."

"Shouldn't we take a break from here?" 

"Richard, do you really think anyone cares?"

"Anna what are you so upset about?"

"I don't know… It somehow feels wrong that you pay for everything for me."

"Anna, do you know how much money I have?  I don't just own rental houses, and apartments.  I have a lot of money invested in the stock market.  I am really good at picking stocks."

Anna sighed, "It feels weird that I don't have any money of my own."

"Anna, you can invest in the stock market.  I'll bet that you're really good at it too."

Anna stopped at the curb in front of a group of girls.  "Richard, no more freaking football!  You're supposed to be with me, but you freaking kissed Officer Janine, Wendi, and Miss Raquel."

"Miss Raquel, the librarian?" A girl with glasses and braids asked.

"She kissed me.." 

"Richard, you can go dancing tonight with your freaking football team, but I'm not going."

"Anna.. please… Anna.." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.  "I can't go without you."

Anna exhaled, "Promise me you won't kiss other women."

"I promise."

"Okay, I'll go."

"Where are you going dancing?"

"The Jukebox."

"Sam.." Another girl joined in. "..like you're really gonna go.  You live in an all girl dorm and your not twenty-one."

Anna sighed, "You only have to be eighteen to get in.  You have to be twenty-one to buy alchohol."

"You guys are welcome to come.  Heck, bring the whole dorm." I encouraged.

---------

Anna dressed in a red party skirt, and a white frilly blouse, that her mother had gotten her as a present.   I just wore new blue jeans, and a plaid button down shirt.   Our suede shoes almost matched -- in style -- except mine were blue, and Anna's were red.

The parking lot was packed with pickup trucks, and a few muscle cars.  "It looks they're here."  I parked.  There was a small crowd of guys in front of the Student Union.

"Gibson! How's it hanging?" Peter met me us at the sidewalk.  He was dressed in cowboy boots, jeans, a western shirt, and a cowboy hat.  

"All healed." I pulled up my pants leg.

"Fuck, the stories about you are true!"

Tsonga walked over for a closer look. He was dressed in slacks and a button down shirt.  He burst out laughing. "Rich, you're already back to normal?!"

"Yeah, it's my super power."

"It really fucking is!  That's no fucking joke!" Tsonga shook his head. "Gawd damn Rich!"

Tom walked up with Reg.  They were dressed like Tsonga 

"I told you he'd be here." Reg said.  Tom pulled some money out of his wallet and gave it to Reg.

"Reg you look familiar." I studied him carefully.

Reg grinned, "I'm Joey's little brother."

"Aww!  Joey played left linebacker," I explained to the others, "..and I played right."

Reg nodded,  "And my old man lifts with you dad.."

"Here they come!" I watched as the girls pulled up to the curb on their motorcycles.  They were all dressed in skirts, tall boots, and leather jackets.  Wendi pulled off her helmet, and waved us to follow.  She put her helmet back on and led the others away.

"Hell yeah!" Tom ran for a Camaro parked at the curb.

A group of girls, in dresses, stood inside the Student Union watching.

"Here we go!" I put my arm around Anna as pickup trucks went screeching out of the parking lot.

—------

"The 'Bob's Big Boy', and the 'Jukebox' are the only things left of the mall." Anna commented as we pulled into the huge crowded parking lot in front of the Jukebox. "Of course the Jukebox was much smaller back then.  Now it's.. huge!"

"And the rest of the mall died.." I watched girls in jeans, girls in skirts, and girls in all sorts of outfits, head towards the Jukebox.

"Woah, there's nothing but women here!" 

"Shari said she would pass the word around."

"And you did too." Anna snickered.

I parked out on the edge of the mall parking lot, near the road.

The second I stepped out of the truck I felt the energy of the crowd in front of the Jukebox.   

"No fighting." Anna said sternly.

"What guys are there to fight with here?"

"You're telling me." Anna agreed as we got into line.

"Wow, there really are a lot of girls here." I whispered.  "It's a good thing it's such a big club."

Upbeat music was playing inside.   There was already a good sized group of girls out on the dance floor, dancing by themselves, when we entered.

"Gibson!" Tom stood with his arm around Jenni.  "Buy us a round of drinks?"

"Sure." I pulled a couple of hundreds out of my wallet and handed it to Tom.

The music went quiet for a minute, then a raucous country song played loudly.  There were shrieks and cheers. Shari and Peter ran out on the dance floor.  Shari had gotten a cowboy hat from somewhere.

Shari took her leather jacket off, like a stripper, swinging it around her head, and tossing it to Wendi on the side.

"Oh wow! They can dance!" Anna raved.

More players and girls took the floor as Peter and Shari danced energetically.

"Anna, you know the 'Country swing'?" I glanced back at Jenni, who was helping Tom pass out beers, and drinks, to random girls.

"Sure." Anna smiled broadly.

I at least knew the basics.  It felt good to get out on the floor and dance.  We danced a couple of song then took a break.

"Buy us a second round?" Tom ventured slightly sheepishly.

"Sure.." I pulled five more hundreds out of my wallet and handed it to him.

"Damn dude, you're fucking loaded!"

"Yeah, I am!" I laughed. "I've found that I can get goid deals on things when I carry cash."

Wendi and Reg, and Tsonga and Laia, we're out on the floor dancing.  Tsonga was a dominant presence.  He wasn't the greatest dancer but he had a great sense of humor.

"I think I'm gonna go and use the restroom."

"Good idea." Anna agreed.

There was quite a line of girls waiting to use the women's restroom, and even a few heading into the men's.  

"Anna you might as well use the men's." 

Anna reluctantly followed me in.

"Is Anna going to hold it for you?" Janine surprised us.  She wore a cowboy hat and a country style dress.  

"Yes Janine, as a matter of fact she is!" 

"Janine, why don't you give Billy a hand?" Anna smirked and followed me.  

Billy, was over using the urinal.  He also wore a cowboy hat and was dressed similar to Peter.

A tall shapely girl in tight jeans turned to watch us.

"Here, let me get that for you." Anna unzipped me and pulled my hard cock lovingly out of my jeans.

"What's come over you, Anna?" I whispered.

"I'm a witch too." Anna kissed me on the cheek.

"Is he going to be able to pee now?" Janine moved closer for a better look.  "Nice cock!"

"What are you two idiots doing?" Billy zipped up.

"Just using the restroom." I relaxed and began peeing despite the hard-on. "Anna and I are VERY close."

"I see your nose and leg have healed."

"Yeah.. somebody needs to teach you how to punch."

"Golden gloves." Billy put his fists up.

"I believe it.. Now give the tip a squeeze." I instructed Anna. "It stops drips."

"That's interesting to know." A little brunette in a short skirt giggled.

"I've always been a little envious of the male anatomy." Janine smiled weakly.

"Tell me about it." Anna forced my swollen cock back into my underwear, and zipped me up. "I like the boy's restroom.  Empty stalls!" She headed into one.

"Where are all the boys?" The little brunette asked.

"Eh, they're starting to show up." The tall girl in the tight jeans smiled. "And more women are too.."

—------

More guys had shown up, but more women too.  The place was beginning to get packed.

We found Wendi, Reg, Shari, and Peter, eating pizza, and drinking beer at a table, right in front of the restrooms.  It was one of the few tables available.

Wendi was wearing Shari's cowboy hat. 

"Look at those drunkies dance." Wendi  pointed at Jenni, and Tom, and Laia, and Tsonga.  Jenni appeared to be humping the side of Tom's leg.   Laia was rubbing herself under her skirt while she kissed Tsonga.  She broke lose, ran over behind a table, and squatted.

"What's she doing?" Peter snickered. 

"Probably just peeing." Shari stood up and pulled down her panties.  She hung onto the table with one hand, and lifted her skirt with the other as she squatted. "Ahhh!" She curled her tongue in a pervy fashion as she peed.   

"You guys are fucking crazy!" Peter burst out laughing.

"I don't fucking believe her!" Gasped a girl in one of the little crowds in front of the restrooms.  "Linda come with me!" 

"Where are we going Trisha?  Can't it wait? I've really gotta pee! Trisha…"  Linda followed Trisha to a vacant table in the corner. Trisha looked around anxiously and unfastened her belt.  "Block me!" She appeared to say.  Her friend stepped in front of her, and shielded her from view as she pulled her pants down and squatted.  Linda was clearly getting desperate, she shifted from leg to leg.  She grimaced suddenly, frantically unfastened her pants, and squatted.

"Yeah, go Michael!" Reg cheered.  The black halfback was out on the dance floor doing different types of flips.

"What's he doing?"

"Tricking." Shari said.

A cute little energetic blonde did some handsprings, followed by a flip, and landed next to him.  

"A gymnast!"

"Gotta be." Peter agreed.

"They're good." Janine walked up to us drinking something.

"Whatcha drinking, Janine?" 

"A Long Island Ice Tea." Janine said casually. "The guy you tackled passed them out.  We're already on our second." She bragged.

"Wow, the way you're drinking that I thought it was 7-UP."

Janine smiled, "I don't get drunk easily."

"Bullshit!" Billy followed her sipping a similar drink..

"Billy, come join us! Here's a seat!" Shari climbed onto Peter's lap.  

Billy set his drink on the table and sat down next to Shari, and Peter.  Janine sat down on his lap.  "Are you gonna drink that?"

"You already finished yours?" Billy laughed, "Go ahead!"

"Billy, you can have a beer if you like." Peter offered.

"Richard, Anna, sit down!" Wendi climbed onto Reg's lap and offered us her seat.

I sat down, and Anna sat down on my lap.

"Wow, look at the crowd growing in front of the restrooms!" I looked over towards the corner table where the girls had just peed.  I wasn't surprised to see a group of girls there.

"Desperate women are kind of a weird turn-on!" Peter laughed.

"You think they're gonna explode like girls who pee when they have sex?" Janine asked.

"It's not a turn-off!" Billy grinned. 

"Things are going to get out of control here pretty soon!" I laughed.

"No they are not!" A middle aged man in a suit and glasses pushed his way around the crowd in front of the restrooms to our table.  "I would prefer it if you guys sat in separate seats." 

"Is he serious?" Jenni's voice surprised me.  I twisted my head and I was surprised to see Jenni, and Tom standing behind us.

"I'm dead serious.  It's my job to see that things don't get too outta control!" 

"He's like a police officer." I grinned at Janine.  She held up her middle finger.

Shari flashed a toothy grin. "Everything is fine.  Everything is under control." 

"Everything is fine.  Everything is under control." The man in the glasses nodded.  He walked away looking relieved and satisfied.

"Shari, will you stop fucking doing that?!" Janine groaned.

Shari grinned like a maniac. "Shari's not doing anything."

Billy nodded, "Shari's not doing anything."

"Shari, I've got a tazer in my purse!" Janine glared.

"Protecting Billy?" Jenni laughed.  "You know, Billy was Golden Gloves."

"I believe it." Tom said, "Peter, you shoulda seen it. Pow! Billy punched Richard right in the nose!"

Peter made a face. "I saw it!  I was there!  Tom, you might want to slow down on that drinking."

"I just feel real tired." Tom rubbed his eyes.

"You could probably lie down on that couch over there." Shari suggested.

Tom staggered through the crowd of girls to the couch, and sat down.  

"I think Tom hit it a little too hard, a little too fast." Tsonga pushed a table up against ours. "Is he still sore with you, Rich?"

"He had to go to Junior College for two years to get into the football program here.." Jenni sighed.  "..because  of the fight Richard got Steve and him into." 

"He told you that?" Peter questioned.

Jenni smiled faintly "Not exactly.." 

"Jenni likes to make up stories about people." Laia raised her eyebrows.  "She's good at it."

"Jenni, make up a story about me." Peter urged.

"Okay Pete.  You grew up on a dairy farm in Cody Wyoming.  Big family – three brothers, and three sisters.  

Dairying makes a lot of money, so you were always well off, but it was a lot work.  You had to milk cows twice a day, and a lot of the time you basically worked around the clock.

You wanted to get into something easier.  You considered the military, but you were a really good student.  No problem with the work ethic for you.  Your father let you play football, and you were good – really good.  You came here on a full ride scholarship."

Peter looked at Jenni with wide eyes. "Holy shit, you are good."

"Tell us about Rich!" Tsonga said loudly. "What did Rich do?!" 

"No!" I protested. "Jenni, don't.."

Jenni grinned broadly. "Richard's father is a big strong guy.  A powerlifter.  A contractor.  Builds buildings.  Richard's mom is the brains of the operation.  

Richard only had one sister, so his dad always took him to work with him.  Richard learned fast and got good at everything.

He didn't play football in Junior High,  but he was recruited by the coach in High School.  Richard was really good, but he had his.. uh.. demons.  And his demons came out when he played.  Late hits, poor sportsmanship, you name it.

He was already in trouble before the fight that got Tom and Steve kicked off of the team, but that day Richard was trouble.  He was making late hits, shooting off his mouth, and grabbing and kissing cheerleaders from the other school.  Then he gave Steve, a very late hit.  Almost the entire football team jumped him.  Some cheerleaders from Richard's team ran out onto the field  – and Steve and Tom kissed them..

Tom and Steve were kicked off of the team, and Richard was banned from Iowa state High School football.  There was even talk of bringing criminal charges against him.  He almost did not graduate despite having near perfect grades.

He went to work for his dad, invested money in the stock market, and bought rental properties, and apartments.  He decided to come here to get a business degree and meet women."

"Rich came here to meet women!" Tsonga grinned.

"It worked!" I snuggled Anna against me.

Janine shook her head. "Look at him grin!  I think you can see why the dorm counselors stuck him off by himself at the old vet school." She finished another beer. 

Tsonga frowned, "Steve, kissed a cheerleader?!  He didn't even come dancing with us."

"Isn't that Steve dancing with that bottomless girl over there." I pointed at the dance floor.

"Holy fuck!" Tsonga gasped.

"She's not bottomless." Janine groaned. "She's wearing panties.."

"Yeah, but she's dressed like Tom Cruise in 'Risky Business'!" I said emphatically.

"I thought Steve had a girlfriend." Reg frowned.

"He does, I met her.." I chuckled.

"You guys are funny!" Janine laughed drunkenly.

"Jenni," I glanced at Janine nervously  "Make up a story about Janine."

Janine rolled her eyes.  

Billy shrugged, "It's okay with me."

"Janine's father is a Wall Street broker.  Super rich.  A penthouse in Manhattan, a vacation home on Nantucket Island,  a condo in Hawaii. A big beautiful yacht.  

She's an only child.  She went to the best private schools, had the best of everything.  But her father was super protective.  He would not let her play soccer, or hang out with her friends, or even go to their birthday parties.

He wanted to send Janine to Jouliard, or Harvard, or Yale, but Janine rebelled.  She had excellent grades and she went to University of Alaska, at Fairbanks, on a full scholarship.  She majored in Criminal Justice, played on the hockey team, and went hunting, and fishing, with her friends up there."

Janine made a face.  "Money isn't everything.  Being rich doesn't necessarily make you happy.  Independence can be nice."

Maybe Janine was not as drunk as I thought?

"Whoa, what's going on out there?" Tsonga looked in the direction of Chuck who was dancing with three girl.  They were all over him.

In front of them a shapely barefooted girl, in a tight blouse, and tight jeans, danced erotically by herself.  She slowly undid the buttons of her blouse as she danced.  She worked her way down to her jeans, and unbuttoned them too.

"Yeah! Take it off!" Some guy yelled. 

She took the blouse off, swung it around her head several times, and tossed it off the dance floor.   She had medium sized breasts covered by a black lacy bra.  

Two guys, from the football team, ran out and began dancing on either side of her.  She reached out to the sides like she was going to put her hands on their bulging crotches.

Suddenly the guy, on the right,  pressed her hand into his crotch.  She grinned insanely, and grabbed the crotch of the guy on the left too.

"Take it off!" Somebody yelled.

She let go of the guys, turned around, and started twirking towards the crowd.

"Take it off!  Take it off!!"

She stood and unzipped with her back to the crowd,  then she bent over and pulled it down, side-by-side, as she twirked.  She was certainly not a professional stripper, but she was entertaining to watch.  She turned back around as she swung her jeans around, almost clipping the heads of the fucking guys on either side, and tossed them into the crowd.

"Take it off!  Take it off!! Take it off!!!" Both guys and girls urged.

She smirked insanely, kissed the guy to her left, then the guy to her right. She pointed to her bra.

The guy to the left instantly understood, and almost knocked her over in his haste to take it off.  He swung it around victoriously, over his head, and tossed it into the audience. She had nice firm medium breast with hard erect nipples.

The guy to the right appeared a little unsure of what to do with himself, but when she pointed at her  nipples he joined right in with the other guy. He sucked on one while the other guy sucked on the other.

"Take it off! Take it off!" People yelled.  "Take it all off!"

The guys stopped sucking and she guided the guy on her lefts hand down to her panties. 

He dropped to his knees and pulled them down, with his face right in front of her hairy natural pussy.  Her face showed surprise as he started licking.

"Is he gonna fuck her?" Janine took a big sip of beer.  She was starting to sound really drunk

"I don't know." I snickered.  "This is getting pretty wild." I glanced back at the I crowd in front of the restrooms.  Could I hear the sound of liquid splashing on the carpet?

I turned my attention back to the dance floor.  The guy was back on his feet dancing with the naked girl.

A cute, little, full hipped, brunette, dressed in legging shorts, and an oversized t-shirt scampered out onto the floor.  She called to the second guy who was dancing awkwardly by himself.  She smiled and pointed at herself.  He almost tripped over his own feet as he rushed to get to her.

She lifted her arms ad he pulled off her t-shirt.  She had surprisingly large breasts and a nicely shaped body.  He did a stripper move with her shirt, but he was in such a fervor to get the rest of her clothes off that he did little more than toss them into the audience.  She had large brown areolas, and huge erect nipples.  Her bush was huge thick and wild, and it even appeared that she peed a little bit when he pulled off her panties.

She took him by the hand and smugly led him off the dance floor.

"They're definitely gonna fuck!" 

"Not our problem." Janine kissed Billy on the cheek,  "We're off duty."  Janine lifted her dress and guided Billy's hand underneath. "Oh yeah.. rub me there.  I'm gonna so fuck your brains out tonight!" She grabbed another beer.  "I gotta drink this real fast 'cause I gotta piss real bad!" She downed it in almost a single gulp, and slammed the empty bottle on the table.  "There! Now where is the restroom?"

"You're sitting in it." Shari giggled.

Janine looked confused. "If this is the restroom, then where are the toilets?"

"Just pop a squat." Shari suggested.  "You know how to pop a squat, right?"

"Of course! I've peed outside many times!" Janine, hopped off of Billy's lap  hiked up her dress, pulled down her panties, and squatted. "Ahhh.." 

"Yeah she really holds her alcohol well." I whispered to Anna. "I think she's peeing on her dress."

"It beats waiting in that mob." Anna motioned towards the restrooms.

I heard some girl say, "Oh yeah, I dare you!", and a tall girl in 'Daisy Dukes', and a red plaid shirt, exited the mob in front of the restrooms, and went rushing past us to the dance floor. 

She took position on the front center edge of the dance floor, and went to work unfastening her shorts the second she started dancing.

"Another stripper!" Tsonga laughed loudly.

She rocked her hips from side to side as she pulled both her shorts and panties down together over her cowboy boots. She tepped out of them, swung them around over her head, and tossed them into the audience.  She had a trimmed bush, and a nice camel toe.  

She grinned madly as she spread her legs wide, and squatted down into a crab position that opened her pussy lips.  She leaned back as she released a jet of pee a full two meters in front of her.

Laughter, and cheers, filled the club as she peed.

"That is so fucking nasty!" A girl in front of the restrooms said as the girl who had just peed exited the floor bottomless. 

A whole group of girls exited the restroom crowd and rushed up to the dance floor.  Two girls removed their jeans, and panties, with their back to the audience, while the other three, in skirts, removed their panties, while facing the audience.

All five girls faced the audience in crab positions, with their hairy, and shaven, pussies spread.

"A competition!" Tsonga said enthusiastically.

"On three!" A guy stood up.  "One!" A few people joined in. "Two!" Everyone joined in. "Three!!"

The girls sent fountains of pee towards the audience.   One girl was truly spectacular.  She sent an arching jet of pee a good three, or four meters, into the audience.

There was loud raucous cheering, and all hell broke lose!

We were in the perfect viewing spot as the girls in the restroom mob began, dropping their panties, their jeans, whatever, and squatting.

"Oh hell yeah!" Peter scooter his chair around and laughed loudly with Shari still on his lap.

"That turns you on?" Janine was straddling Billy facing the restrooms 

"Vive la difference!" Tsonga chuckled.

"I've never seen anything like this before!" Reg laughed.  "This is so fucking raunchy!"

"They're cleaning the carpet tomorrow!" Billy laughed as he watched with a big grin.

"Where are the bouncers?" Janine asked.

"I talked to them when I got here." Shari giggled.

Tsonga was on his feet grinning madly, "They need napkins!" He grabbed a couple of the napkin dispensers and ran to the girls aid.

"This is fucking gross as shit!" Janine laughed.  "You guys are a bunch of pervy fucking idiots!  Boy, it doesn't take much to entertain you guys!" 

I noticed more girls stripping on the dance floor. "Anna, wanna dance?"

"Sure." 

There were topless girls, bottomless girls, completely naked girls. Some girls had shaven pussies, some trimmed, others had totally natural full bushes.

The music seemed to have increased in volume.

We walked around a guy and a girl, fucking savagely on the floor, as guys stood stroking their cocks waiting their turn.

Things were really getting out of control.  Some of the girls on the dance floor had their guys hard cocks out, and we're holding onto them while they danced.

A girl dancing in torn jeans, pulled her jeans down and peed on the side of the dance floor.  

A girl grinding her rear against the guy behind her, stood up, and pulled down her pants.  He did the same and they started having sex for real.

We danced around a guy pumping vigorously on a girl on the floor. 

"It's turning into a drunken orgy."

Anna didn't appear to be listening. "Richard, do you sense it?" Her voice shook.  "Oh no! It's coming!"

Crippling fear gripped me.  "No!" I coughed, "No!!" I staggered forward and vomited blood onto the dance floor.

Wendi rushed the dance floor.  Her eyes were glowing red. "Get outta here!!  You God damn assholes!!" She wiped tears out of her eyes.  "Get outta here!!!"

Janine came forward with a small gun aimed at me. "You fucking dick Leave! Now!!  And take the cunt with you!!!"

I staggered forward in a blind stupor weighed down by the demon.

Jenni roughly ripped my car keys out of my pocket and ran.

"Get him outta here!" Laia shrieked at the top of her lungs.

Tsonga grabbed me and  half dragged half, half carried me through the club.

"Peter, move her fast!" Shari screamed. 

Wendi held the door as we were dragged outside.

Jenni screeched to a halt in our pickup truck.

"Anna, you drive!" Wendi screamed. "Richard can't do it, you have to.  You guys need to get the fuck away from us!!!"

I flopped around in an excruciatingly painful fog as my truck bounced down the road.  I don't know how, but Anna was driving.

Anna slammed to a stop, and I fell out of the pickup onto my head on the cement.

"Let go of us!!" Anna shrieked. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

There was a flash of blinding light, and I was thrown through something.  I lay on the floor in the dark. There was blood in my mouth and eyes, but I could wipe it.  I could not move. I seemed to have broken my back.  I was in pain, but this pain was bearable.

"Richard?" Anna called. "Are you okay?"

"No!"

Anna's glowing form approached me.

"What happened Anna?  What did you do?"

"I used the demons power against it." Anna took off her clothes.

"How?"

"I don't know." Anna vigorously stripped me.  She lay down on top of me and I felt the wonderful warmth of her naked body as feeling returned to my arms and legs. "There seems to be a connection between us."

"Is it possible to beat a demon?"

Anna kissed me on the lips. "I don't think so, but I just did.  I hurt it badly, but it still lives."

"Anna you are so.. powerful!"

• Love 1

"This place is sure empty!" Normally there was a little crowd in the Student Union for the Saturday morning buffet.

"Everyone's sick." The buffet attendant sipped some tea. She looked a bit pale.

"I'm not."I loaded up a couple of plates with food. "I love breakfast buffets!" 

"I've got a bit of an appetite this morning too." Anna smiled. "The food sure smells good!"

"I don't see how you guys can eat like that, after last night." The cashier looked like she might puke at any moment.

"You were there?"

She didn't answer.

We sat down by ourselves at a long central table, a little ways from the huge art piece that hung from the center of the high semi-domed ceiling. The top of the central ceiling was ringed by windows at several levels. It gave the place a bright airy feel.

"You know Anna, this place is really cool!"

"Well aren't you chipper!" The cleaning girl groaned. "How can you be like that after last night?   

"Well.. It's not like anyone died!"

She broke into a sweat. "Oh no!" She ran for a garbage can and vomited violently.

"Are you okay?" Anna went over to her.

"Don't touch me!"

Anna put a hand on her forehead. "It feels like you have a fever… Ahh now it feels better."

The girl sat down in a chair. "I do feel better now." She wiped her face with a napkin, and stared at us.

"You remember us?" I asked.

"I don't remember much, but I remember you guys, out on the dance floor, with red eyes, foaming at the mouth.. Those big football players had to take you out of there." She stood up, ``What drug did you take?"

"Well…"

She shook her head. "I'm going to go and get something to eat. That food looks good."

"Richard!" I heard a familiar voice 

"Shui! Brandon.."

"Did you practice with the football team?" Shui set her tray down next to Anna.

"I did.. This is my girlfriend Anna."

"Hi.."

"Take off your hood!" Shui pulled Anna's hood down. "Hi! Oh you're pretty! What are you? Viet?"

Anna nodded.

Brandon sat down next to me. "Richard, you've done a lot of dumb stuff, but I appreciate that you stuck up for Shui."

"No problem." 

"Well look who it is!" Patricia approached us carrying food. Johnny followed behind. "Johnny said you got the stuffing beat out of you yesterday."

Brandon laughed, and Shui made a face at him.

"Nah, he exaggerated."

"No I didn't." Johnny said uncomfortably. "How are you here? Did you actually go dancing last night?!"

"We did." I nonchalantly poured maple syrup on my pancakes. 

"Oh gawd, is that where everyone went last night?" Patricia exhaled, and rolled her eyes 

"Maybe.." I sighed, "It got kind of out of control. It's probably a good thing you didn't go."

"What did you do?!" Brandon asked.

"We didn't do anything – other people did."

"Holy fucking shitsicles!" Shari's voice carried across the cafeteria. "What are you demon raping fucktards doing here?"

"Trying to eat breakfast if you don't mind."

"Mind if I join you?" Shari sat down next to Shui. "Hi!" She turned back to us. "We thought you guys were dead, but when the sky lit up.."

Shui gave Shari a weird look.

"The others are getting food." Shari explained. "Don't worry the boys aren't hungover." She giggled loudly, "We took care of them last night!"

"Shari please.." Anna groaned. "We are trying to eat."

"Yo! Rich!" Tsonga's voice boomed. He carried two loaded trays of food. "Johnny!"

"Oh great, what are these idiots doing here.." Johnny cringed.

Tsonga sat down at the table. "What the fuck happened to you guys last night?"

"Take some bad drugs?" Brandon asked.

"No! It was more like we got possessed by a demon."

"Good way of putting it." Peter sat down next to Shari. "Hi Johnny!"

Tsonga nodded. "Rich's eyes were all red, he was foaming at the mouth, throwing up blood… He was shaking so badly I could barely hang onto him."

"Anna wasn't much better." Peter exhaled. "That was some weird shit!"

"What the hell did you guys do?" Johnny asked.

Laia set her tray next to Tsonga's and sat down on his lap. "It wasn't them, it was a demon."

Patricia sneered, "You guys are so weird!" 

"Yeah." Reg sat down with Wendi. "Weird as fuck!"

"We were drunk as fuck." Tom sat down with Jenni across from Wendi, and Reg. "That was weird, but you shoulda seen Richard at practice! At practice Richard tackled Janine, and kissed her on the lips. Then POW!" Tom grinned broadly, "Billy punched him right in the nose!"

Johnny exhaled hard. "Richard had to go and kiss Janine."

"You kissed Officer Janine?" Patricia asked.

"He kissed Janine." Johnny nodded.

"But I didn't tackle her! She pulled me on top of herself."

"Speak of the devil." Shari snickered. "Janine! Billy! Pull up a table and join us"

"Wow!" Billy commented, "Everybody's here.. except Miss Raquel. '

"Did somebody call my name?" Raquel simpered sweetly. She walked up to Billy, and Janine.  

"Are you kidding me?" Patricia rolled her eyes.

"Did you see the sky light up last night?" Raquel rubbed herself through her long black dress. "It was… incredible!" She sighed almost like she was orgasming.

"Okay this is too much.." Patricia groaned.

"Yeah, fucking stop that!" Shui said.

Raquel must have realized that the vague command was directed at her because she stopped. She walked over to me and started rubbing my back. "Honey, you ever hear the story of Osiris? 

Osiris and his wife were King and Queen. They were considered 'gods' – but they were probably just witches."

"Oh of course!" Brandon snickered.

Raquel ignored Brandon. "Osiris's uncle wanted to take over Egypt so he killed Osiris, cut his body up into many pieces, and scattered the pieces all over Egypt.

Osiris's wife went around Egypt collecting the body parts. She put his body back together, and Osiris rose from the dead. But not as a witch, but rather as a God! He was no longer bound by nature's laws."

"Like we are?" I asked.

"Yes honey, that is correct."

"What is this?" Patricia asked, "Freaky storytime?"

Raquel leaned her face around mine.

"Woah! Woah! Raquel, I promised I would not kiss other women!"

"Sorry.." Raquel turned around suddenly. "Gentlemen?"

"Coach?!" Tsonga said.

"Isn't that the guy from the club with the glasses?" Shari asked.

Coach Braxton was red in the face.

"Mr Braxton How may we help you?"

"Zip it Gibson! Having you practice with the team was a real mistake!" Coach Braxton faced the group. "I want to talk to all of you! Mr Mason, says his club was trashed last night, and Gibson, and the football team, were behind it!" He seemed to be pretty worked up. "I am not exactly happy about having to get up early on my day off, to come down here, and deal with you fucking idiots. You're not a bunch of children! I want to know exactly what happened, and who was behind it!"

Tsonga cringed. "Coach things kind of got wild but we didn't trash the club.. not really." 

Reg nodded, "Coach we didn't break furniture or anything. It wasn't like that."  

"There was no fight, or anything." Peter said.

"Sir!" The cleaning girl got up from her table. "Everyone was just really drunk… I'm sorry… I'm really sorry."

"Officers.." Coach Braxton looked over at Janine and Billy. "Could you take a report?"

"Uhh!! A report?!" The cashier came over. "By those two?!" She put her hands on her hips. "They were there! She was super drunk!!"

"Yeah Janine holds her alcohol really well." I said sarcastically.

A little girl with glasses, walked over to us. "Sir they're telling the truth. That police woman even pointed a gun at those guys.." She motioned towards Anna and me, "..when they were on the dance floor overdosing on something. Then those big guys.." She pointed at Tsonga, and Peter. "..took them out of the club."

"Where were the bouncers?"

"Having sex with my friends…" She said weakly. "I had sex with a lot of guys too.." She looked down at the floor. "I've gotta get to a doctor.." 

"Officer Janine, you pointed a gun at Richard?!" Shui asked.

"She did." The girl with the glasses nodded.

Tom laughed loudly, "I thought she was going to shoot him!" 

"You wanted her to?" Brandon asked.

"It was a dangerous situation." Janine said quietly.

"Yeah.." Brandon exhaled, "Drunk people with guns.."

"Yeah but things really got wild after they left." Peter said sheepishly.

"People got wilder than they were?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Really wild.." A girl wearing a cooks apron said. Her long hair was messy and she looked as sick as the cashier.

"It was kinda insane!" Shari grinned ear-to-ear.

"Listen, especially you Mr Gibson, this is not funny! This sort of thing could get me fired, and get the football team put on probation."

"Richard, just pay Mr Mason some money." Anna suggested.

"But we weren't the ones who did the damage."

"You threw up blood all over the dance floor." The cook said.

Coach Braxton shook his head. "You're the guy who got himself banned from football in Iowa, and almost criminally prosecuted!"

"You got banned from football in Iowa?" Shui asked.

"And you wondered why I took such a quick dislike to him." Brandon raised his eyebrows.

"Okay….. how much money do you want Wendell?" His name just kind of came to me.

"You have money?" Coach Braxton frowned.

"Yeah.."

"Okay, how about fifty thousand?"

"Are you kidding Wendell?!!! How about ten?"

"I want fifty, and not a dime less!"

"Richard, twenty thousand is enough." Shari said.

"Richard, twenty thousand is enough." Wendell repeated.

"Shari, stop that shit!" Janine jumped to her feet.

"Leave her alone. She didn't do anything." Shari smirked 

Billy nodded, "Leave her alone. She didn't do anything."

Tsonga, and Peter, exploded with laughter.

"What the fuck?" One of the girls watching gasped.

"Shari, you wanna get tazed?" Janine came walking around the table.

"Stop it Janine!" I pulled my checkbook out of my backpack. "Okay Mr Mason, this is insane, but twenty thousand it is!" I made out a check as fast as I could and handed it to him. "Have fun remodeling your club."

"Thank you!" He smiled, "Richard, twenty thousand is enough! But I don't want to ever see you – or your group – in my club again!" He walked away stiffly.

I got between Shari, and Janine. "Janine put the tazer down!" 

"Richard, get out of the way!" Janine said firmly.

Coach Braxton sighed loudly, "If I ever hear of any of you going out on the town with Gibson again then you are off the team!"

ZZZSSTT! Janine zapped me.

"Ow! That thing bites! Motherfucker!!

Coach Braxton laughed. "You sure get the worst of everything, don't you Gibson?" He headed out of the Student Union.

Patricia sat motionless with wide eyes.  

"It's an old Jedi mind trick!" Shari giggled. She backed away from Janine, turned, and ran.

"What?" Patricia asked. "I think that blonde just squatted behind that table, and peed on the floor over there.."

Peter mockingly shook his head. "You guys are such a bad influence!"

• 3 weeks later...

"The demon is still causing troubles." Anna rode back on a ten speed we had found near one of the old Veterinary Sciences buildings.

"Yeah, it's dangerous."

"Mrs Brown!" Anna gasped.

We had ridden right up to Mrs Brown, without noticing her. She was arranging flowers beneath the old Veterinary Sciences sign.

Mrs Brown turned around. "Richard?" She looked over at Anna. Anna had her hood up. "Who is this?"

I froze for a moment. "Mrs Brown…. You know how they put me in Anna's room.."

"Mrs Brown.." Anna pulled her hood down.

"Anna!!!" Mrs Brown took a few steps back. "Anna!!" She stood breathing hard. "Anna, how are you here?!"

"Richard, and some others, brought me back.. "

Mrs Brown covered her face. "Richard, What did you do? Did you use black magic? Should you have done this?!"

"I think I've done a lot of things I shouldn't have.." I admitted.  

"I wanted him to.." Anna said.

"Richard, Anna.." Mrs Brown gave us a look of sadness. "I am an old lady.. I wish that when I was younger I had known then what I know now. Look.. God is love. God is constructive. God is creative. The devil is hate. The devil is destructive…"

"Well the demon was sure destructive here!" I interrupted.

Mrs Brown sighed, "Richard, try to be constructive."

"Okay… Do you think they'll ever have another Veterinary school here?"

"No.." Mrs Brown turned her attention back to Anna. "It's somehow a huge relief to see you again Anna."

—----

"It was nice of Mrs Brown to invite us to dinner." I walked around the lobby with a long handled grabber picking up wads of tissue and putting them in a garbage bag.  

"She wants me to help her great granddaughter, Briana, who has leukemia."

"She didn't say that."

"No but she thought it." Anna pulled off her hoodie and folded it carefully. "Richard, you're right, people are going to be paying us visits. A little cleanup – and discretion – is not a bad idea." She pulled off her sweat pants and folded them carefully.

"You know what I'm thinking?"

Anna took off her bra grinned madly. Her nipples were incredibly hard and erect. "You're horny and you're thinking about sucking on my breasts and putting your cock in my pussy." 

Anna pulled off her panties, sat down on the edge of a chair, and spread her legs so I could watch. She smiled with mischievous pleasure as a thick messy jet of pee splashed noisily on the carpet. "Let's make love."

—---

The dining hall was busier than we had expected. People were coming back to life. Patricia and Johnny spotted Anna and me at a booth in the corner, and made a beeline for us. 

"You two.. together again!?" Patricia asked.

"We live together." I was starting to find Patricia annoying. "You and Johnny seem to be together a lot."

"So? We like to hang out."

"So?"

"Richard stop it." Johnny gave me a hard look.

"Johnny, your girlfriend started it."

"You sleep in the same room?" Patricia snickered.

"Patricia!" I groaned, "We sleep in the same bed. We fuck all night!" 

"Richard please." Anna shook her head. "Here comes Peggy."

Margaret looked upset. "Anna!" 

"Peggy!"

Margaret was wearing a heavy coat but she was sweating. "Wow, it's warm outside."

"Anna thought it was too cold this morning.." I looked outside. "What Anna wants.. Anna gets!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Anna frowned.

"What does is mean Richard?" Margaret asked.

"Well the librarian, Miss Raquel, told us the story of Osiris this morning.

Osiris's uncle killed him, cut his body in pieces, and scattered the parts all over Egypt. His wife collected the parts, put them back together, and he rose from the dead – as a god!"

"Yeah Peggy, I'm a goddess." Anna giggled.

"What?" Johnny frowned. "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

"Anna.." Margaret sighed loudly, "I would have thought you had better common sense.. Last nights escapades with Rich.."

I spotted Sam sitting by herself at the back of the other corner booth. She looked anxious.

"We just went dancing.." Anna said quietly.

"And you somehow got almost all of the dormitories single women to join in!" Margaret said loudly. "The Resident Advisors are all worked up." 

Sam stood up suddenly, and pulled up her jeans. She zipped, and buttoned fast.

"Richard and Anna are a bad influence!" Patricia laughed.

Sam flashed me a horrified look, and I put a finger to my lips.

Anna groaned. "Peggy, the women in the dormitories are adults."

Margaret shook her head, "Anna, they're still kids. Remember what it was like when we were their age?"

"It still feels like I am." Anna smiled weakly. "Peggy, you want me to come, and help out at the counseling office?"

"I don't know.." Margaret rubbed her eyes. "I guess I need someone for support… Things are crazy."

"What about the two excellent counselors who work there?" I watched Sam as she hustled for the door. She was slim but she looked good in jeans.

"Shove it Rich." Margaret glared. "Stop playing the innocent bystander, and show a little consideration for others." 

"We weren't the ones that caused people to do crazy stuff last night." I defended myself. "The demon showed up!"

Margaret stood up. "Com'on Anna, let's go."

Richard I'll handle things, but try to show other people more consideration. It's what got you into trouble in football.

I watched them leave. "Patricia have I been acting like a dick?"

"You have to ask?" 

Janine sat down at our table. "Where's Anna?"

Tell her she's helping out an old friend.

"Helping out an old friend." I said casually. "They used to be best friends."

"Before Anna died?" Janine rolled her eyes 

"Yeah! They were both Veterinary Sciences majors."

Johnny frowned. "What the fuck are you guys talking about?"

"They don't know about Anna?" Janine asked.

Johnny scooted close to me. "Tell me what's going on!"

"We're like Harry Potter." I whispered. "We're what some people call witches. Johnny, you met the rest of the group this morning."

Johnny snickered, "Bullshit!" He folded his arms and sat back against the booth. He looked aggravated but also a little scared. "So how old is Anna, and what's her story?"

"Anna's forty-one. She was a Veterinary Sciences major. She got a bad virus – a demon – from a horse.. She died a little over twenty years ago. The head of the department did too. That's why they closed down the school."

"And you.. and you're.. weird friends.. brought her back?"

I nodded, "I almost died in the process. It's a good thing I heal fast."

"What's the deal with Officer Janine?" Johnny whispered.

"She's one of us."

Janine stuck her tongue out at Johnny.  It seemed slightly immature, but maybe I wasn't so mature myself.

—--------

Meet me outside the counseling office. Anna's voice played inside my head.

I found Anna waiting on her bike.

"Anna, how did things go?"

Anna shrugged, "Okay.. Just girls afraid that they were gonna get pregnant. I took care of it – they're not."

"How did you do that?"

Anna shrugged again, "I don't know. I just did."

—-------

The doors to the administrative building, at the School of Veterinary Sciences, were chained, and padlocked.

"Richard, you fantasize about having sex with other women?" Anna opened the padlock without a key.

"So?" I followed Anna inside. "I wouldn't really do it." I looked at her curvy little rear. "You suppose Mrs Brown has cleaned this place?"

The building had sat vacant for over twenty years, but it was surprisingly clean, and free of dust.

"It's been cleaned but not by Mrs Brown." Anna walked around the counter and headed into an office.

"Anna what are you looking for?" I unzipped my jeans and aimed my cock at the front of the counter.

"Pictures." Anna answered vaguely.  

I played my stream around on the front of the counter as Anna picked up things from the floor of the office. "Pictures of Mr Brown, and his family?"

"Yeah." Anna came out of the office carrying a stack of framed photographs.

I zipped my pants up. "Why didn't Mrs Brown already get those?"

"This place has been locked up.." Anna set the pictures on the counter. "..but I think Mrs Brown would like to have them." She opened one of the counters drawers open, pulled a file out, and looked at it. "It has been disinfected several times." Anna put the file back into the drawer, and unzipped her jeans. She faced me as she exposed her hairy pussy and shapely hips. "Richard, you prefer my vag unshaven?" Anna squatted over the drawer, and a thick stream of pee blasted the files inside.

"Yeah!" I laughed at the mess Anna was making. "The rawer, and dirtier, the better! Do you really have to ask?"

"No!" Anna grinned mischieviously. "I know the way guys thinks." She stood and zippered up. "And I know what you think." 

Anna smirked as she walked around the counter to me. "Your perversions have become mine." She kissed me warmly on the lips.

"Anna, I've seen girls peeing around campus today. Is there some sort of a connection with the demon?" I rubbed the wonderful little bulge in Anna's jeans as I kissed her.

"Yeah." Anna closed her eyes and smirked as the bulge grew and her crotch became moist. "Drugs, like alcohol, open us to the influence of the spirits."

"Really? If that's true than why didn't this start before now?" I unbuttoned Anna's jeans and fumbled with the zipper. 

"The demons influence was very limited when it was trapped with me."

"Yeah but what about before that?" I brushed my cheek on Anna's furry mound as I pulled her jeans and panties down.

"This valley has a history of bad behavior." Anna grinned. "I know you call Wendi and her group 'The Piss Club', but back in the early Seventies there was an actual piss club. Short skirts were common, and few girls wore panties, so it was easy."

"Really?!"  

"Really!" Anna grinned broadly as I pulled off her shoes, jeans, and panties. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"Short skirts made sex easy too, and it was the middle of the sexual revolution, so everyone was on the pill. Also.. there was a lot of drug use!

It started out with only three pervy girls, but quickly grew to fifteen, and then twenty plus.   They used to meet in the library.

The librarian at that time was young and just as horny as Miss Raquel – but she wasn't a witch."

I stood and put my hands on Anna's bare rear as I kissed her passionately. "Was she as hot as Miss Raquel?"

"No, she wore glasses.  She was nerdy. But she always wore short skirts, without panties. She would go to parties, and let multiple guys could suck on her breasts, and fuck her." Anna raised her arms as I took off her blouse.  

"And she let boys fuck her in the library." Anna unfastened my jeans, as I removed her bra. "And she liked to pee -- all over.. the.. Mm!! Mm!! Mm!!... library." She grinned, "The.. Mm!! Mm!! .. library didn't smell.. Mm!!.. too good..  

When the University built a new library.. Mm!! Mm!! .. the librarian cleaned up her act. And the... piss club.. was long gone... Mm!! Mm!! However.. Mm!! Mm!! ..she didn't live that long… and young Mm!! Mm!! Miss Raquel took over as the head… librarian!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!!!" Anna peed as she orgasmed intensely. Her pussy choked my cock with painfully pleasurable contractions

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I felt my consciousness slip away as my cock exploded deep inside Anna.  

Making love with Anna had become almost overwhelming.

—----

I dressed in slacks, and a light blue button down shirt, and Anna put on a long dark blue dress her mother had gotten her.

Mrs Brown picked us up in front of the dormitory. "I'm going to make a stop at the hospital first if you don't mind." 

"No problem." Anna smiled, "But could you stop at McDonalds first?"

"I suppose." Mrs Brown looked a little confused. "What would you like?"

"Two kids happy meals with vanilla milk shakes, and three adult Big Mac combos with vanilla shakes."

"Okay.." Mrs Brown wiped tears from her eyes. " She's only four years old.. Is this wrong?"

"God is healing." I said quietly. "God is productive.."

"I promised Briana, I would bring her a Happy Meal." Anna said simply.

—-----

A nurse stopped Anna, and me, outside the room. "Briana is dying… her parents are on their way… Please, try not to overly stress her."

"Briana is real sick." The little girl in the bed closest to the door greeted us.  

"I know." Anna nodded. 

I walked over to Briana. Her head was shaven. She was sleeping but there were disturbingly long periods between breaths. I took her little hand in mine. It was cold and clammy, but started to warm almost instantly.

Briana opened her blood shot eyes. "You came." She whispered.

"We did! Would you like to eat some food?" I suddenly felt sick in the stomach. "Oh no!" I broke into a sweat. I let go of Briana's hand. "Oh gawd!" I staggered into the bathroom, and closed the door.

"Richard, are you okay?" Mrs Brown asked.  

"I'm fine!" My knees buckled under me and the floor came up and hit me in the face.

"Richard, are you okay?" Mrs Brown called into the bathroom.

"I'm fine!" I got to my knees, and got my head over the toilet. I puked so hard that I passed out..

The moment my face hit the water I regained my senses, and escaped drowning, but ended up sprawled on the cold tile floor.

"Let's say a prayer before you eat." I heard Anna suggest. "Lord I pray that Briana and Kimberly's health is restored, as well as that of the others in need here."

Warmth flowed through my body like I had just climbed into a hot tub on a cold day.  

I stood up and checked myself in the mirror. There was puke all over my face, and in my hair. I cleaned my face and hair with a wash cloth, and combed my hair with a little comb I found wrapped in paper.

I poked my head out the bathroom door. Briana and Kimberly were seated on the side of Kimberly's bed, swinging their legs. Anna and Mrs Brown were busy positioning trays with food in front of them.

"Jerry, get over here and give me a hand!" Somebody in the hallway yelled. "Mrs Thompson's heart started back up!" The sound of running feet passed our door. I could hear excited chatter. The hospital seemed to have suddenly come alive.

"Richard, are you okay?" Mrs Brown asked.

"I'm good!" I looked over at Anna, "I think you just healed half the patients in the hospital."

Anna shook her head. "Everyone's good. I can feel it. Mrs Brown, we need to go!"

"So soon?" Mrs Brown asked.

Anna nodded. "Briana, your parents, and Kimberly's father are going to be here soon. The Big Mac meals, in the bags, and these milk shakes are for them."

"Anna.." Briana started nervously. "I think I saw you in old pictures with my great grandpa.. Can you teach me how to ride a horse?"

"Me too!" Kimberly pleaded.

"Yes!" Anna smiled broadly. "I will teach you both how to ride horses!"