Questions about bedwetting and a challenge.

Hi Lena,
Unfortunately, I don't have any first hand experience with drying a wet bed, but I'd say that leaving it open like You said is probably the best and hustle-free option. Airing Your room might be a good idea as well, but depending on the weather where You live it might be difficult right now. It's really cold outside where I live now, for example 😕
About the challenge though...
First of all - it looks like a fantastic idea! 😃 Especially since from what You said it seems that Your family would be ok with something like that - must be amazing having that kind of freedom! I've also heard about people taking up this challenge. It's a great way to put Your naughtiness to the test - You are NaughtyLena after all 😉 From what I gathered it's quite popular to document Your "progress" in this challenge. If You're ok with that sort of thing, and You absolutely don't have to be - it's not everybody's cup of tea, taking pictures and/or videos is a good way of doing that. It doesn't have to capture You actually peeing, a pic of Your "deed" is just fine (wet patch on Your sheets or a mattress, wet PJ's, wet carpet, or wherever else You might end up peeing - I'd love to see Your creativity 😁). Again, I wouldn't want You to feel pressed or anything like that - it's only a suggestion 😊 However, I have to say that I'm sure many members of this community would appreciate such a form of tracking Your progress in this challenge 😛
Oh, and it just occured to me, that this might be a sort of temporary "solution" to Your problem with gushing in Your bed at night if it doesn't dry properly during the day... If You do the challenge it just stops being a problem and You can gush all You want! 😄 At least for a week anyway 😛

• Like 1

Something which might help with drying the bed: turn on a fan (pointing at the bed) every morning when you get out of bed and run a dehumidifier in your bedroom.  The fan should encourage the water in the pee (in the mattress) to evaporate more quickly while the dehumidifier draws that moisture out of the air.

• Like 2

I personally love the idea but avoid the practice for this very reason. Also having an expensive set I am very hesitant to ruin it in anyway. 

Also love the idea of no toilet for a week, would be a fantastic challenge with a partner. 🙂

Like others said, you should run a fan facing your bed when you wake up, after the last time you pee. You probably should wash the sheets every time. Just wash them daily and then your constant bedwetting won’t be a big deal. I also love your one week with no toilet challenge, it should be great fun! If you pee on a carpet, get a pet urine enzyme cleaner spray and use it on your pee puddles. Good luck and happy pissing!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there Lena, as for this challenge: I have done so recently. I didn't use a toilet for peeing for about 10 days. During this time I mostly used my bed to pee in but also an empty drawer, some towels, the dirty laundry, the shower, sink and so on. Every morning I peed in bed and after a day or three the sheet didn't dry out completely by the evening. I then decided to take a second sheet and pee on both sheets alternately. That worked really well as they had now 2 days to get completely dry and it gave me the opportunity to soak them an extra time during the day. I washed both the sheets after about 10 days because the residu of my pee started to feel a bit 'sticky' somehow and I did not like that feeling. The smell and colours of the stains were great though! 

here's a photo and movie of one of my wettings: https://www.erome.com/a/934YigSZ

Would you care to tell us how the challenge went for you?

Have a great pissy time!

I have gone quite a long time without peeing in the toilet on a few occasions it depends if I'm in a naughty mood, living on my own makes it a lot easier.  I always go when I'm showering in the morning and/or in the sink when cleaning my teeth, also use a large pad which is meant to part cover a bed but I put that on the sofa quite often so that I can let some pee go when I'm curled up under the TV blanket.

With wetting the bed I often allow myself little leaks which feels really nice but as @Paulypeeps said it's hard to resist just letting it all go sometimes 😀 . Having a very new mattress I don't want to soak that, so my 'belt and braces' approach is two mattress covers, I have a thin Nectar Mattress Protector and on top of that I have a nice quilted absorbent waterproof cover from Soak and Sleep in the UK, thinking their name is meant to refer to the fact that they do bath and bedding products, but it is appropriate 😅

Most times I wash the absorbent protector after a really full pee but other times my patented tripod/fan drying technique comes in handy 😄

fanpic.jpg.8680c3acce5e6a7e00601a936a1ae1a4.jpg

Edited by mickymoist
On 2/2/2022 at 8:30 PM, NaughtyLena said:

Challenge? 

Since my last post, I've had my bedwetting reduced. Although it's such a nice feeling of freedom, laziness and cheekiness.
Actually I only pee in bed once a weeks. 
At evening, while watching Netflix, before go to sleep. As a result i gush in the evening in the bed, I pee in it again at night while I sleep. I have to leave the bed completely open the next day that it is dry in the evening.
How do you solve the problem with such wet beds? Or do you not care if it no longer dries properly? If my bed isn't dry in the night, I would automatically gush in it again at night and it wouldn't stop, like a cycle.
Please comment how you do it. 

I had read about people doing a challenge of not using the toilet for 1 week to pee.
I'm considering doing this at home for a week.
My room and the study next door in the attic are completely carpeted. I like the idea of not going downstairs to pee anymore(in this week). 
Have any of you done a week alike this before?

Lena and Happy Gushing

Lena have you tried to use a container instead of fully wetting the mattress?

Of course a helper could drink it before it ever touched a feather and not one drop would spill on the sheets, but you have so many container options as well, and there is nothing stopping you using these but what would you do with it that could give you the same feeling? i think you have so many options what are you thinking would be right for you?

PS this might sound random but have you had any dreams that might help, like names or people dreaming of you and things happening? Perhaps you are unsure of what you enjoy and secretly would like confirmation that it is ok like if your parents are Christians, hope you don't worry about stuff like this!

Edited by thirstierthanilook
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, NaughtyLena said:

I did the challenge over the weekend

The picture shows my mattress on Monday from BELOW, I had pissed so much that the mattress was already slightly dripping.
The smell of piss was also clearly noticeable in my room.
The weekend was really fun, I made every piss in the bed.

Saturday morning, after waking up, we'll pee first, so let everything gush in bed.
Every time I had to pee during the day, I went to the bed and lift my ass over it. Then I pissed until I was empty. In the evenings while watching Netflix I always had to pee and did it with relish in the bed. The bed was soaking wet the first evening, but I kept going. Pissed in bed first next morning, Of course, I also pissed my bladder into bed throughout the day. That day I peed differently, I sat down on the bed and then peed comfortably like on a toilet.
When I sat down on the bed, my ass, my pussy and my legs were immediately soaking wet. On the last evening I wanted to try something special, I wanted to piss on myself. That I sleep at night and my whole body is covered in piss.
So I put my legs against the wall and started pissing, a lot going on my boobs. But I also hit my face, my hair and also my mouth. I take the chance to try a sip of my pee.
The taste of my piss was very intense, like the smell in my room.

In the end, I can say that using your bed as a toilet is great fun and it totally turns me on and makes me horny.
I was masturbating every morning with one of my dildos and came several times.

After the weekend I wasn't home for a few days so my bed could dry completely.

DSC_0015.JPG

wow... very nice account of your activities there 😊

• Agree 1
On 5/29/2022 at 12:45 PM, NaughtyLena said:

The picture shows my mattress on Monday from BELOW, I had pissed so much that the mattress was already slightly dripping.

Saturday morning, after waking up, we'll pee first, so let everything gush in bed.
Every time I had to pee during the day, I went to the bed and lift my ass over it. Then I pissed until I was empty. In the evenings while watching Netflix I always had to pee and did it with relish in the bed. The bed was soaking wet the first evening, but I kept going. Pissed in bed first next morning, Of course, I also pissed my bladder into bed throughout the day. That day I peed differently, I sat down on the bed and then peed comfortably like on a toilet.
When I sat down on the bed, my ass, my pussy and my legs were immediately soaking wet. On the last evening I wanted to try something special, I wanted to piss on myself. That I sleep at night and my whole body is covered in piss.
So I put my legs against the wall and started pissing, a lot going on my boobs. But I also hit my face, my hair and also my mouth. I take the chance to try a sip of my pee.

In the end, I can say that using your bed as a toilet is great fun and it totally turns me on and makes me horny.

DSC_0015.JPG

I wish I could try this. I'm just worried about the stains and the smell. I'm tempted to buy a cheap mattress off of marketplace and use that 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 3:45 PM, NaughtyLena said:

DSC_0015.JPG

Holy SHIT this is incredible!! Love your description of the challenge, sounds like a lot of fun indeed. Do you have more pictures of the mattress? If this is the BOTTOM, and you pissed on it from the top, I would love to see what the other side looks like! Such a hot challenge, I love how much you like bed wetting!

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 9:45 PM, NaughtyLena said:

DSC_0015.JPG

wish i could join you in this, and i totally agree it turns you on and make you extremly horny ❤️ id love to taste youre golden necter! if thats okey to say hope it dosent offend or hurt anyone here

• Like 1