Didn’t think you would make it?

Hi Everyone

tell us about the piss that was so desperate, you really didn’t think that you would make it??

presumably a situation where you couldn't pee, and somehow you held on until you found somewhere where you could relieve yourself? 😀

Edited by Bladderlad
  • Like 1

I can think of two very similar situations, and both are ones where a little bit of anxiety plays a big role in the urgency involved.

Both involve driving, both involve towing our caravan and both involve my wife sitting alongside me in the passenger seat (I can get away with joking that all three factors can cause anxiety).  The caravan isn't massive, but it is an extra 6.5m / 22ft and 1300kg hitched onto the back of the car.  Driving with it does require some concentration, passing vehicles, taking a different line at roundabouts and junctions, that sort of thing.

Both times have been on the journey to a site.  Once across to the other side of the country and the other closer to home.  In both cases my wife will usually 'snack up' for the journey with a couple of 500ml bottles of diet coke for us to share, maybe some cookies or similar.  Now she can, and has, drunk a large coffee and a litre of cold drink before now and gone a whole day out without peeing or even seeming uncomfortable.  But I know if I drink coffee or drinks with certain sweeteners in, then I have exactly an hour before I go from OK to the point of wetting in about 10 minutes.

On the first occasion we'd driven the width of the country, almost to reaching the sea, giving Sophie a metaphorical wave as we passed her part of the world. Then we'd turned a little northwards towards the coast. Driving down the country A-roads my satnav was giving me a countdown of distance and time, and as I felt my need to pee building I could see the clock ticking down. That didn't help.  I was pretty rapidly getting to the point of foot tapping, sitting bolt upright and clenching pelvic muscles.   As it does, the need to pee was coming in waves with each more intense and closer to leaking than the last.  Also I knew that the satnav countdown wasn't the whole story.

"Babe, I'm just going to pull over for a sec" I said, with literally half a mile to go.

"Why - what's up?"  she replied, thinking maybe there was a problem with the car or van.  I explained I really needed to pee, although not quite admitting I was in danger of wetting myself.

"Can you not wait, we'll be there in literally a minute"

Now the thing was, I knew that we'd reach the gates of the site - but then there'd bee the need to stand patiently in reception whilst they took our payment and explained the site.  Then the 5mph drive around the site, reversing the caravan onto a pitch.  Then unhitching, putting the legs down and a dozen other steps that are all part of being sited.  I knew getting out of the car may temporarily distract from my need, but the thought of standing at the reception desk I knew would be too much.  My mind was full of memories of a business trip and arriving at night at a business hotel, wetting my boxers and black suit whilst checking in.  The idea of that and the fact I was wearing blue jeans was raising the anxiety levels far too high.

So as it was, with the car engine still running I walked carefully but swiftly to the rear of the caravan, unlocked and stepped inside.  Sometimes the combined effects of the caffeine / sweetened drink and anxious desperation can mean a super urgent pee that's actually quite small in volume, This time though there was no disappointment and the relief was amazing as I used the caravan's chemical toilet. The length of time I flowed for and the strength of the stream confirmed that I did need to go really and as they say - better out than in.

The other occasion I mentioned was similar - a Friday night trip to a more local site.  Although only an hour from home, whatever I'd drunk before hitching up the van and getting ready to set off had filtered through. The last leg of the motorway had roadworks on it, so restricted to two busy lanes and slow - and the anxiety was kicking in again of where to pee.  As it was this time, the exit before ours was signposted as having a service area so I swung off at that exit and around a couple of roundabouts before reaching the caravan parking area.  I think that time I did use the services toilets - and having explained my logic that it would take 20 minutes to get checked in and sited on the previous occasion, my wife accepted the logic.  She didn't need to pee of course, but I was able to finish the journey much relieved... 

269610049_10160054145131532_2607050210937646451_n.thumb.jpg.ddb602c5b6f9d928406215e090451366.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

What was the situation?? 

It was this incident that sparked the little fire of pee.

I was driving down the M1 and I had just past Woodall services when my bladder went "mate, think you should have stopped" Oh well bi thought, I can make it to the next 1. Well, I don't have great bladder control so it turned into a mission to get there. The further I went, the more I needed to go. Not being 1 for breaking the law, I decided I wouldn't stop on the hard shoulder as I thought I could make it.

The pressure was getting worse and my dance was getting better. I was that desperate my pee dance would have made Kevin Bacon's Footloose look like Dad dancing. Think the dance turned into a rain dance as I could barely hold on by the time I got to the next services as that's when my bladder let go. I had only just got onto the entrance slip road when I started to piss myself, I pulled into the first parking spot and just let it all go as there was no point trying to get to the toilets now. I was so embarrassed and yet so satisfied at the same time. I couldn't believe now nice it felt to let myself go and the feeling of warm wet pee all over my thigh was great. Didn't do it again for many years but looking back, it definitely was as 1 of the things that got me into peeing. Really enjoying that wet feeling now

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I can think of two very similar situations, and both are ones where a little bit of anxiety plays a big role in the urgency involved.

Both involve driving, both involve towing our caravan and both involve my wife sitting alongside me in the passenger seat (I can get away with joking that all three factors can cause anxiety).  The caravan isn't massive, but it is an extra 6.5m / 22ft and 1300kg hitched onto the back of the car.  Driving with it does require some concentration, passing vehicles, taking a different line at roundabouts and junctions, that sort of thing.

Both times have been on the journey to a site.  Once across to the other side of the country and the other closer to home.  In both cases my wife will usually 'snack up' for the journey with a couple of 500ml bottles of diet coke for us to share, maybe some cookies or similar.  Now she can, and has, drunk a large coffee and a litre of cold drink before now and gone a whole day out without peeing or even seeming uncomfortable.  But I know if I drink coffee or drinks with certain sweeteners in, then I have exactly an hour before I go from OK to the point of wetting in about 10 minutes.

On the first occasion we'd driven the width of the country, almost to reaching the sea, giving Sophie a metaphorical wave as we passed her part of the world. Then we'd turned a little northwards towards the coast. Driving down the country A-roads my satnav was giving me a countdown of distance and time, and as I felt my need to pee building I could see the clock ticking down. That didn't help.  I was pretty rapidly getting to the point of foot tapping, sitting bolt upright and clenching pelvic muscles.   As it does, the need to pee was coming in waves with each more intense and closer to leaking than the last.  Also I knew that the satnav countdown wasn't the whole story.

"Babe, I'm just going to pull over for a sec" I said, with literally half a mile to go.

"Why - what's up?"  she replied, thinking maybe there was a problem with the car or van.  I explained I really needed to pee, although not quite admitting I was in danger of wetting myself.

"Can you not wait, we'll be there in literally a minute"

Now the thing was, I knew that we'd reach the gates of the site - but then there'd bee the need to stand patiently in reception whilst they took our payment and explained the site.  Then the 5mph drive around the site, reversing the caravan onto a pitch.  Then unhitching, putting the legs down and a dozen other steps that are all part of being sited.  I knew getting out of the car may temporarily distract from my need, but the thought of standing at the reception desk I knew would be too much.  My mind was full of memories of a business trip and arriving at night at a business hotel, wetting my boxers and black suit whilst checking in.  The idea of that and the fact I was wearing blue jeans was raising the anxiety levels far too high.

So as it was, with the car engine still running I walked carefully but swiftly to the rear of the caravan, unlocked and stepped inside.  Sometimes the combined effects of the caffeine / sweetened drink and anxious desperation can mean a super urgent pee that's actually quite small in volume, This time though there was no disappointment and the relief was amazing as I used the caravan's chemical toilet. The length of time I flowed for and the strength of the stream confirmed that I did need to go really and as they say - better out than in.

The other occasion I mentioned was similar - a Friday night trip to a more local site.  Although only an hour from home, whatever I'd drunk before hitching up the van and getting ready to set off had filtered through. The last leg of the motorway had roadworks on it, so restricted to two busy lanes and slow - and the anxiety was kicking in again of where to pee.  As it was this time, the exit before ours was signposted as having a service area so I swung off at that exit and around a couple of roundabouts before reaching the caravan parking area.  I think that time I did use the services toilets - and having explained my logic that it would take 20 minutes to get checked in and sited on the previous occasion, my wife accepted the logic.  She didn't need to pee of course, but I was able to finish the journey much relieved... 

269610049_10160054145131532_2607050210937646451_n.thumb.jpg.ddb602c5b6f9d928406215e090451366.jpg

Great account- think most of mine have been driving related as Well 😂

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

It was this incident that sparked the little fire of pee.

I was driving down the M1 and I had just past Woodall services when my bladder went "mate, think you should have stopped" Oh well bi thought, I can make it to the next 1. Well, I don't have great bladder control so it turned into a mission to get there. The further I went, the more I needed to go. Not being 1 for breaking the law, I decided I wouldn't stop on the hard shoulder as I thought I could make it.

The pressure was getting worse and my dance was getting better. I was that desperate my pee dance would have made Kevin Bacon's Footloose look like Dad dancing. Think the dance turned into a rain dance as I could barely hold on by the time I got to the next services as that's when my bladder let go. I had only just got onto the entrance slip road when I started to piss myself, I pulled into the first parking spot and just let it all go as there was no point trying to get to the toilets now. I was so embarrassed and yet so satisfied at the same time. I couldn't believe now nice it felt to let myself go and the feeling of warm wet pee all over my thigh was great. Didn't do it again for many years but looking back, it definitely was as 1 of the things that got me into peeing. Really enjoying that wet feeling now

I have been in that situation so many times!! Luckily I have really good bladder control lol, but I guess one day I will come unstuck?? 

8 minutes ago, arigalo said:

I’ve had a few times where I almost didn’t make it.
The most recent was a couple weeks ago after catching a late flight back to my city. I had a hard time finding a cab, and was getting desperate outside of the airport. I couldn’t get back inside and there were too many people around and cameras in place, so I couldn’t exactly nip into the parking lot. I just held on as much as I could until I finally got a cab. It was about a 15 minute drive to my apartment, which at the time felt doable. But every inch closer felt like more pressure on my bladder! Something about the anticipation I think. 
it didn’t help that once we got to my apartment, I had to dig through my large bag to try to find my keys. At this point I was squeezing and dancing a bit in my porch. My keys had basically floated to the bottom of my bag. I let out one too many leaks for my liking and ended up running off to the side, pulling my pants down, and taking a much needed pee on the side of my house. 

i suppose that’s technically a story about not making it, but in this case, not setting myself in the cab or on my porch was a win for me! 😅

I hope it was a lovely relief when you finally got the chance!

Forgot to Mention one of mine.
Years ago I had been at a friends party, early evening on a Friday. This was in a town in Greater London, about a 40 Minute train journey from Victoria station. I had been drinking beers all evening. I had to leave about 9pm to go onto something else later that evening. It was a 20 minute walk to the station, and then I had to wait another 20 minutes for a train. No toilets open at the station- by the time the train arrived I was absolutely bursting! Having Already broken the seal earlier!!

To my horror there were also no open toilets on the train- how I held on for another 40 minutes I will never know? Things  had gone from painful to that numb bladder feeling- luckily the carriage was pretty empty, so I could undo my belt and jeans and have a quick hold every now and then!

finally the train was edging into the station- by this point I was stood at the doors- one leg tightly crossed across the other- frantically pressing the door open button to get off. Finally I was off and had to head right across the concourse to the toilets. 
The big disadvantage of being both tall and having a big bladder is that it’s really hard to run when really desperate- I had to walk really fast almost bent double

Finally at the toilets- had to pay 20p to get in- no change- got change from machine- now barely holding on at all.
finally I am heading down the stairs- undoing belt and jeans, hand in my boxers- I can honestly say that I was already pissing before I was even in front of the urinal!! Stood their for about 2.5 minutes-just as I thought I was finished a bit more would come out! One of my most relieving pisses ever!!! 😀

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1

I have a couple of times being stuck in traffic for over an hour, at one point I had no choice and I just let it flow. At that time I did not know I had a pee fetish, so I was mad at myself I think now I would enjoy it much more.  I went golfing once and didn’t have time to pee before tee time. I figured I would just go in the bush but the more desperate I became the better my golf game became. I golfed an awesome game ran to the clubhouse and had one one of the most desperate pees I have ever had.  To this day I do not pee before I start golfing. Very rarely do I go whole round and not let it go. Don’t have the bladder I used to!

• Like 2

Several times, I have adhd and sometimes when I’m occupied with something I “forget” about it until it’s I MUST PEE RIGHT NOW. Also probably because I’ve trained myself for desperation I am used to ignoring it sometimes.

one time was when talking to a member on here and we were doing a holding challenge, when I stood up the need to go was so intense I almost burst right then! but I held on and only a spurt leaked into my underwear and once I rushed to the toilet it was like a waterfall 

one memorable time when I was in a “more appropriate spot to release” was when I locked my keys into the car at a gas station. I already had to go and had planned to hold it until I got home but then I had to wait for the locksmith forever. I could have gone to the bathroom at the gas station (probably would have just pissed on the floor in there, from prior knowledge it is never cleaned and I would not go near that toilet 🥴) but the service person would be there any moment, and I didn’t want to wet my pants (another option I would have done) but I was already feeling like a moron for locking my keys in the car. By the time he arrived I was having to keep myself from obviously squirming and holding myself, and I was dripping into my underwear. He quickly got my car unlocked and went on his way, I got into the privacy of my car and freely pissed in my seat. One of the best relieves ever. Went on for a minute or more, and it flooded the seat and flowed onto the floorboard. When I was done, I drove home soaking wet. Once I was there I had to empty my bladder a bit more and peed into the seat again. Out of true desperation but it was my best option and also I used to pee in that car all the time 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2