pissing on the wall of my apartment building

15 hours ago, puddle baby said:

i drank 3 big cups of iced tea with my dinner tonight and whenever i drink tea or coffee it always makes me desperate really quickly. by the time i got home i already had to piss pretty badly and i wanted to do it outside so i walked over to the side of my apartment building, unzipped my pants and let go against the wall.

365365EA-DA6D-4469-AAAA-437545ECDF96.thumb.jpeg.456313c8fef1d13b1fb4282f27b5e5fe.jpeg

it felt so good i went inside and masturbated. after i was starting to feel the need to go again so i drank more water so i would fill up faster. only about an hour after my first piss i was already starting to feel desperate to go again so i walked back to the same spot i peed before and made my puddle bigger.F80598F1-3707-430D-B147-56A9FB192A3D.thumb.jpeg.f50d3e422ceaa607af0a73edac233412.jpeg 

i pissed a lot more than the first time and it felt so relieving. both times no one was around to see me but it felt exciting i like leaving puddles in places where people could find them.

Wow, love seeing the piss on the wall and the big puddle. Good job 

• Love 1