The sad truth is in a few decades, some scientist will probably come up with a food or some device so that humans will never have to pee or poop again. They think this is a good thing but people like you guys, not so good. So, YOLO, you only live once. Maybe in even a few years from now everyone will wonder " What was it like to pee?" Someone will probably create a machine that takes all the excretory waste from your body every day. So, I believe that you should take advantage of peeing. Next time your standing in line for a porta-potty, casually step out of the line and find some trees in a private area.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS!!!

:wink::wee::happy:

• Like 1

When I was in my teens, I, too, really wished there was something I could take so I wouldn't have to pee.

But, in my early twenties I met a woman who got me seeing otherwise. Reasoning that everyone does it, she thought it was perfectly natural to pee. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who enjoyed peeing as much as her, yet she made it such good, clean (if wet) fun.

I went on lots of long hikes with her and saw a lot of nature. We never stood in line for porta-potties and always enjoyed the trees! :)

That's an interesting though to have. I suppose that not needing to poop or pee would be extremely convenient to just about everyone. I guess as long as water stay readily available we can always indulge in our desires.

Has anyone seen the Broadway play "Urinetown"? It played a few years back, touring the U.S. The play was written by Greg Kotes and deals with a future society where, due to an extreme water shortage, private toilets are outlawed. Everyone must pay to use the few public facilities, which are run by a mega-corporation. It's interesting.

Maybe that's what we're heading toward.

Has anyone seen the Broadway play "Urinetown"? It played a few years back, touring the U.S. The play was written by Greg Kotes and deals with a future society where, due to an extreme water shortage, private toilets are outlawed. Everyone must pay to use the few public facilities, which are run by a mega-corporation. It's interesting.

Maybe that's what we're heading toward.

I sure hope not. That would not go down well with me!