Diaper play

I recently bought some diapers to try for the first time after reading some stories on here. I did quite like the fun of peeing anywhere I liked and whenever I needed without having to have the messy clean up (I only wore it at home alone). And I have to say the first time I did it I fell asleep in it as the warmth was really settling. I will use the rest of the pack when the mood takes me but they weren’t that comfortable overall and made me feel a little self conscious so not sure I’d buy another pack. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, JayLove said:

Does anyone enjoy wetting themselves in a diaper and then wearing the dirty diaper for a while?

Yes, love it. I find tena from walmart work good. I love wearing them to bed and then when I wake up needing to pee I just relax n release into the diaper and go back to sleep. I love warm feeling that engulfs your privates and love to sit and stand in my wet diaper. One time I woke up, peed in my diaper, went back to bed then when I woke up in the morning I got out of bed and re wet my diaper with morning pee standing beside my bed. It felt really good and the diaper didn't even leak. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

Yes, love it. I find tena from walmart work good. I love wearing them to bed and then when I wake up needing to pee I just relax n release into the diaper and go back to sleep. I love warm feeling that engulfs your privates and love to sit and stand in my wet diaper. One time I woke up, peed in my diaper, went back to bed then when I woke up in the morning I got out of bed and re wet my diaper with morning pee standing beside my bed. It felt really good and the diaper didn't even leak. 

love this! it does feel so good to keep on and re-wet. i like wetting mine a couple times before i take it off 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

I recently bought some diapers to try for the first time after reading some stories on here. I did quite like the fun of peeing anywhere I liked and whenever I needed without having to have the messy clean up (I only wore it at home alone). And I have to say the first time I did it I fell asleep in it as the warmth was really settling. I will use the rest of the pack when the mood takes me but they weren’t that comfortable overall and made me feel a little self conscious so not sure I’d buy another pack. 

yeah j definitely understand about the self conscious part. i used to feel that way but it’s my little secret and it’s kinda hot that way. but yeah i love the warmth it’s my favorite part. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...