confessions with a friend

18 hours ago, pissinggodess said:

okay soooooo.... a while ago me and a old friend went out for a night or drinking, both of us got hammered and got a cab back to my place. We got out early to stop for food and more drinks, on the way back my friend announced she had too pee. (so did I desperately) We were about a ten min walk from my house I turn around to let her know how far we are and she's wondering off into a park. I rush after her trying to keep my own bladder composed, she ran under the slide area and removed both her thong and yanked up her dress. I watched as her stream gushed out causing a hiss while hitting the sand. She was moaning sighs of relief. I was so turned on by this but had to hide it. after she finished it was now my turn to let go. I went to the same spot and released my bladder groaning as I did. She looks at me after and goes I need to tell you something. She looks me dead in the eyes and tells me how she has a piss kink, I was shocked. she begged me not to tell anyone so I admitted my secret too. we spent the rest of the night drunk pissing wherever we could 

sorry this ones short but I had to share lolz

That's great that you now have someone to share your fetish. I hope you will have more stories about you and your friend!

Absolutely love it -  The really exciting thought that struck me is wondering if, as you were both drinking earlier in the evening you were both deliberately filling up with the thought of a potential desperate pee later.  Both thinking the same thing but both keeping it your little secret from the each other?  Maybe it's just me loves that thought.

But now it's out in the open, here's hoping for much more shared moments to come in the future.  Maybe now you've admitted to her, she'd like to join up here too.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Damn I wish I had friends who had a piss fetish like me 

Damn I wish I had friends

Damn don’t we all im sure you would be a great friend for that lol lucky tho what a hot story to read thanks for sharing! 

Edited by Tman27
Mispelling
  • Like 1