Protecting a car seat?

I have a fantasy I want to fulfil at some point, I want to wet myself in my car but I absolutely love my car, I don't even eat in it so a damaged seat would be disastrous. Does anyone have any advice for protecting the car and seat? I've put a plastic bag down in the past but that was just a barrier for my wet clothes not a full blown wetting. 

Thank you 

• Like 4

I have a set of protective seat covers bought when I had a 4x4 and was doing outdoors type stuff. 
No idea if they’re truly waterproof - the fabric is, but they have stitching which I guess may leak a delicious submersion in pee - I haven’t tried them. 

EAB56625-F778-4C3B-B8E7-71DCA9523C75.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a car that's only a few months old. Like Sophie, I wouldn't even think eating in there.

But, last month an elderly aunt came to  visit. The passenger seat got covered with two layers of plastic sheeting. And, I'm so glad to have those heavy duty rubber floormats.

I've only tied this once, as an experiment, but it works for me ... a large bin bag (think garden size) with a nice big towel on top.  The bin bag is large enough to cover the seat completely with some extra to extend up onto the seat back.  This ensured nothing leaked down into the gap between the seat and the back.  The towel should be large enough to absorb a full bladder of pee, I.e. bath towel sized.

May be a bit overkill, but I like my car, too.  😀

• Like 1