Feeling blissful

1 hour ago, Transpeerant said:

Alright everyone, this probably doesn’t sound like a big deal- but for me was a pee milestone 🤣
I have finally peed on carpet for my first time! And my god it felt absolutely amazing. That feeling of being naughty mixed with that feeling of relieving a very full bladder makes me feel so good. 
My initial plan was to only let about half of my bladder onto the carpet since I have fairly large pees, and was a bit apprehensive since my carpet isn’t even a year old yet. But once I started I knew I couldn’t stop myself. My carpet was absolutely soaked, but the way I felt, it was 100% worth it.
I’ll leave the link to the video below! My only regret is that I didn’t put the camera farther back. I just didn’t know my stream was going to be so powerful 😝 but I hope you guys still enjoy. Also in the pic, you can’t see it, but some of my jet splashed up onto the wood flooring too.  

https://www.erome.com/a/5WFJeCzM

A wonderful vid, a great view. Thanks for sharing. Now you know how many of us feel. 

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Transpeerant said:

Alright everyone, this probably doesn’t sound like a big deal- but for me was a pee milestone 🤣
I have finally peed on carpet for my first time! And my god it felt absolutely amazing. That feeling of being naughty mixed with that feeling of relieving a very full bladder makes me feel so good. 
My initial plan was to only let about half of my bladder onto the carpet since I have fairly large pees, and was a bit apprehensive since my carpet isn’t even a year old yet. But once I started I knew I couldn’t stop myself. My carpet was absolutely soaked, but the way I felt, it was 100% worth it.
I’ll leave the link to the video below! My only regret is that I didn’t put the camera farther back. I just didn’t know my stream was going to be so powerful 😝 but I hope you guys still enjoy. Also in the pic, you can’t see it, but some of my jet splashed up onto the wood flooring too.  

https://www.erome.com/a/5WFJeCzM

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful pee and congratulations on reaching a milestone. 

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1

@Transpeerant,  Congratulations on your milestone.   The question is, now you have done it, is your carpet ever going to be safe again?  

Great video as well.  Thanks for sharing.

I love peeing on carpet - it is a fantastic feeling and I love the way the pee disappears into the fibres, sometimes pooling on top and then soaking in or sometimes going straight in without a trace.   

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1

@ukpeegirl86 haha it really is! But I agree, it will be a rare treat for me. The clean up at least wasn’t too bad, made sure I was hydrated so that it wouldn’t be yellow and less smell too(Learned tip from reading everyone’s posts on here!).

@Alfresco Lol, it won’t stay safe forever that’s for sure! But will definitely have to indulge myself in doing so again every once in a while 😁. I also love seeing it puddle and soak in. The specific sounds it makes as well are so lovely!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You must try public carpet peeing. It is so nice to just pee a full bladder and let your pee soak away in to the carpet and not have to worry about the clean-up. Dark industrial carpet hides the puddle nicely, and it can be rather fun to just let your pee run down your legs while no one notices what you are doing.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...