A damp day! (Multiple wettings, videos, pictures)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:44 AM, DesperateBookworm said:

Part two

After my bladder froze up on me, I sat on the now-damp rug and drank even more water until I finally felt the next wave of pressure and was able to relax again. I managed to pee for another 20 seconds, truly saturating the rug and the seat of my pants. (The seat had mostly escaped damage before, as most of my earlier pee had run down my legs from my crotch.) I got a video of that, too, though I was interrupted by my cat.

Here's that second wetting video!

The rug and my socks, pants, and underwear went straight into the wash! I didn't start the machine right away, though, because I already had plans for my next piss.

After wetting in my kitchen, it took a while for my bladder to fill again. I changed into dry clothes and got cozy on the couch with my hot tea (Bigelow's American, for the extra caffeine, with a little splash of milk). Okay, maybe I rubbed my clit for a while -- the naughtiness of the whole situation was pretty exciting! Finally, I started to feel full again. I waited til I was a solid 7 out of 10 before putting on my running clothes: Warm wool running socks, black lightweight running shorts, a tank top, and a black quarter-zip jacket. I'd recently learned that my winter running tights really show dampness, so while it was only about 40 degrees outside, I was determined to tough it out in shorts.

That might've been a mistake. My muscles felt tight with cold as I started jogging, and that tightness put new pressure on my bladder. As I picked up the pace, I also got warmer, but my bladder was practically sloshing with each footfall! I'd planned on running along my usual 5k loop, which winds through neighborhoods and then out into a nearby open area with mostly paved trails before paralleling a busy road and returning me to my neighborhood. At the two mile mark, there's a spur trail out past a dog park and into a network of less-heavily-trafficked, unpaved trails -- a perfect area to sit down on a rock just out of sight of the trail and let it all out.

But as I approached the one-mile mark, my bladder already felt fit to burst. I thought about stopping to let out a spurt, but I hadn't worn underwear, so there was nothing to absorb liquid. Plus, there was no guarantee I could regain control once I relinquished it. I was on a stretch of sidewalk that runs past a park on one side and a trailer park on the other. There was nowhere to hide, and what if someone in a passing car spotted piss gushing down my legs and steam rising in the cold air? Plus, I didn't want to get my shoes wet.

But just ahead the sidewalk turned into a path into the open space and hooked right to run alongside a large pond. The pond's surrounded by tall grass and cattails, and if you squat down on its shore, you're completely out of sight of the path. (Guess how I know that?) I resolved to hold out 'til then. The last hundred yards was a real challenge. No one was in sight, so I kept one hand pressed between my legs as I practically sprinted down the muddy path. I hustled off the path into the tall grass, following a trampled deer trail. I reached a ditch where snow still lingered and went into a deep squat facing back toward the path. Yes, I was hidden, as long as no one else had the same idea as I.

I quickly positioned my phone where it'd pick up the action and entered a fruitless final struggle, clenching against the coming tide not because I hoped to halt it but for the sheer pleasure of trying. Before long, the first trickle escaped. Shining beads of clear piss showed through my thin shorts instantly. I gave up the fight and the trickle became a nonstop hot gush. It melted the snow beneath me on contact, which was fun to watch.

Here's the video I captured; sound on for narration!

Moments after I stopped pissing, the dark mark was already practically invisible.

(God, I love these shorts!) It blended in completely by the time I resumed my run. My poor ass was freezing cold all the way home, though!

After this little adventure, I took a break from piss fun until my husband came home from work. I'd been hinting to him via text that I was pretty horny, and was hoping he'd be down for some fun. Boy, did I get my wish! I haven't typed up that part yet (I originally shared this on a forum that's a little less into the sexy details), so if you want to know how this story ends please let me know in the comments!

butt.jpg

pussy peep.jpg

How did I miss these! 😮 Sounds like a fantastic day! I love a day of just casually wetting myself, specially if I know I have a house free and can just let my wet boxers dry normally etc. 😄 So much fun! I hope you enjoyed your day!

• Hot 1
On 1/19/2022 at 8:44 PM, DesperateBookworm said:

Part two

After my bladder froze up on me, I sat on the now-damp rug and drank even more water until I finally felt the next wave of pressure and was able to relax again. I managed to pee for another 20 seconds, truly saturating the rug and the seat of my pants. (The seat had mostly escaped damage before, as most of my earlier pee had run down my legs from my crotch.) I got a video of that, too, though I was interrupted by my cat.

Here's that second wetting video!

The rug and my socks, pants, and underwear went straight into the wash! I didn't start the machine right away, though, because I already had plans for my next piss.

After wetting in my kitchen, it took a while for my bladder to fill again. I changed into dry clothes and got cozy on the couch with my hot tea (Bigelow's American, for the extra caffeine, with a little splash of milk). Okay, maybe I rubbed my clit for a while -- the naughtiness of the whole situation was pretty exciting! Finally, I started to feel full again. I waited til I was a solid 7 out of 10 before putting on my running clothes: Warm wool running socks, black lightweight running shorts, a tank top, and a black quarter-zip jacket. I'd recently learned that my winter running tights really show dampness, so while it was only about 40 degrees outside, I was determined to tough it out in shorts.

That might've been a mistake. My muscles felt tight with cold as I started jogging, and that tightness put new pressure on my bladder. As I picked up the pace, I also got warmer, but my bladder was practically sloshing with each footfall! I'd planned on running along my usual 5k loop, which winds through neighborhoods and then out into a nearby open area with mostly paved trails before paralleling a busy road and returning me to my neighborhood. At the two mile mark, there's a spur trail out past a dog park and into a network of less-heavily-trafficked, unpaved trails -- a perfect area to sit down on a rock just out of sight of the trail and let it all out.

But as I approached the one-mile mark, my bladder already felt fit to burst. I thought about stopping to let out a spurt, but I hadn't worn underwear, so there was nothing to absorb liquid. Plus, there was no guarantee I could regain control once I relinquished it. I was on a stretch of sidewalk that runs past a park on one side and a trailer park on the other. There was nowhere to hide, and what if someone in a passing car spotted piss gushing down my legs and steam rising in the cold air? Plus, I didn't want to get my shoes wet.

But just ahead the sidewalk turned into a path into the open space and hooked right to run alongside a large pond. The pond's surrounded by tall grass and cattails, and if you squat down on its shore, you're completely out of sight of the path. (Guess how I know that?) I resolved to hold out 'til then. The last hundred yards was a real challenge. No one was in sight, so I kept one hand pressed between my legs as I practically sprinted down the muddy path. I hustled off the path into the tall grass, following a trampled deer trail. I reached a ditch where snow still lingered and went into a deep squat facing back toward the path. Yes, I was hidden, as long as no one else had the same idea as I.

I quickly positioned my phone where it'd pick up the action and entered a fruitless final struggle, clenching against the coming tide not because I hoped to halt it but for the sheer pleasure of trying. Before long, the first trickle escaped. Shining beads of clear piss showed through my thin shorts instantly. I gave up the fight and the trickle became a nonstop hot gush. It melted the snow beneath me on contact, which was fun to watch.

Here's the video I captured; sound on for narration!

Moments after I stopped pissing, the dark mark was already practically invisible.

(God, I love these shorts!) It blended in completely by the time I resumed my run. My poor ass was freezing cold all the way home, though!

After this little adventure, I took a break from piss fun until my husband came home from work. I'd been hinting to him via text that I was pretty horny, and was hoping he'd be down for some fun. Boy, did I get my wish! I haven't typed up that part yet (I originally shared this on a forum that's a little less into the sexy details), so if you want to know how this story ends please let me know in the comments!

butt.jpg

pussy peep.jpg

Excellent but I wish we could have seen your insides while you sprayed the snow and your pants would have stayed dryer. How did the freeze dry feeling walking home feel? I'm also FTM.

• Love 1
On 2/17/2022 at 6:36 PM, WetNightmare said:

Excellent but I wish we could have seen your insides while you sprayed the snow and your pants would have stayed dryer. How did the freeze dry feeling walking home feel? I'm also FTM.

Lovely to meet another FTM person here! I ran home, so while the gusts of cold finding their way up my wet shorts to my wet ass and pussy felt pretty unpleasant, I didn't freeze 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...