How my Bedwetting started

I'll echo the same as others said, that it is awesome that your mum encouraged you to pee in the bed and that she admitted that she and your Dad peed in the bed whilst on vacations.    Maybe when the situation arose that you were desperate she thought that she couldn't make you wait if she already knew the solution that she would use herself.  

I take it they don't worry about the wet and stained mattresses being discovered then.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Why are there so many people on this forum with interesting and cool parents (regarding the fetish) xD. 
I must have missed this setting in my own character creation screen ^^. 

Honestly i find it really hard to pee when laying down so im super impressed that you just managed it first try.
I would have had to stand up or at least squat in order to release any liquid xD. Im serious, the first time i had to pee in a bottle while sitting down was such a test of patience ^^. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/19/2022 at 11:10 AM, NaughtyLena said:

How my Bedwetting started

My first experience with purposely peeing in bed was on vacation with my family.

It was in the morning, I felt that I had to gush alot. But I heard Dad was in the shower and so i was waiting.
After a few minutes, I asked Mom how long it would take.Then She asked me what's going on.
I told her that I have to pee urgently and can't hold it much longer.
Mom: Just let it go in bed. I asked if I could really do that. Mom: Don't worry, it's just a little pee.

So I stay in bed lying on my stomach and start pissing.
You could hear the hiss (which I've come to love). I felt my warm juice You could hear the hiss (which I've come to love). I felt my warm juice soak up into the mattress and pissed more and more uninhibited.
While I was mid stream, the mattress couldn't keep up with absorbing everything, a small lake formed between my legs and under my stomach.
My piss was really hot and it felt really nice.
When I had pissed myself empty into the bed, their was a big wet spot around my pussy on the Bedsheet.

I then got up and started picking out my clothes for the day. I then looked at the bed again and was  frightened, the large spot had turned slightly yellow.
I told my mom and asked what we're going to do now. 
Mom: leave the bed open and it will dry. 
Me: And the yellow spots? 
Mom: are they bothering you? 
Me: No 
Mom: Well, then everything is okay.

The stains stayed and didn't stop me from peeing in bed more times this week.
I found it comfortable and enjoyable and continued to do so for the rest of the vacation when I was in bed and needed to pee, whether it was in the evening or in the morning.The stains got bigger and more yellow but that didn't bother my parents.

A few years later I found out that my parents also gush in the bed on vacation.
At first I didn't dare at home, but then I did it some evenings. My parents don't have a problem with that because myself put sheets on the bed.

How long ago was this? 

• 2 months later...