Where would you pee pt. 2

Where would you pee pt.2?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. You’re doing a charity walk that’s 5 miles and you need to pee and there are no restrooms:

• Squat or pee on the sidelines
    • Duck into alley or any possible bushes
    • Other (comment)
  2. 2. Quarantined in a room alone at a hotel with a balcony and the toilet is not working well:

• In the closet
    • On the balcony
    • Corner of room
    • Drawer or dresser
    • Anywhere I want to
    • Other (comment)
  3. 3. Dark lit pub at a table in a back corner with very busy restrooms:

• Under the table
    • Go in the corner behind the table
    • Sneak outside and find somewhere to piss
    • Other (comment)
  4. 4. Walking down a city street when everything’s closed?

• Pee between cars
    • Go into an alleyway
    • Pee in a building entryway or near side door
    • Pee on the sidewalk near the sewage drain
    • Other (comment)

I love these sort of questions - great fun imagining doing things in these scenarios.

I have actually done the first one, on a 100km overnight cycle ride around a city.  Towards the end the guy I was doing the event with was stuggling for energy and we'd slowed down.  One of the organiser's 'sweepers' had caught us up and was cycling with us, mostly to motivate us (or him anyway).  It got to the point where we were on a deserted section of road in the city, next to a playing field. With nobody about I just said "I'll catch you up in a sec" and slowed down.  She and him were maybe 10 yards ahead when I put one foot down and leant the bike over slightly, the other foot still clipped into the other pedal and peed an arc onto the grass verge.  If it had been busier I'd have probably made more effort to shelter myself.

In the hotel room it's most likely the sink would be my choice - and that's whether the toilet is working properly or not.  To be honest though, in the situation of being quarantined (so housekeeping not coming in every day?) and the hotel being a little shabby (broken toilet) then most of your options wouldn't be ruled out.

For the pub scenario, probably if I was wearing a kilt then under the table would be the obvious solution, maybe into an empty pint glass.  The only downside for a guy is the angle of the zipper when sat down, and getting a clean flow out in the slightly upwards direction whilst sat.  I guess if I was wearing black jeans and knew I'd be long enough for the wet patch arising from the last few seconds of dribbles then it'd be ok.

Finally in a city environment, where it's quiet enough at night I think pretty much every option sounds perfectly viable.  I'd try to be a little discrete but at the same time, needs must...

• Like 1

Well, I would love to be able to go for the more exposed options, but after seeing a lot of ppl (esp men, even if there were women 10m next to them doing the same) getting yelled at a lot, my favourite options wouldnt exactly be worth the trouble for me.

Like, for nr 1, squatting on the sidelines in plain view of everybody sounds amazing, but i would probably have to settle for going behind the next best bush.

Nr 2 depends on whether there are already stains in the corner and on the colour of the carpet. I doubt that cleaning staff is generally as nice about ppl peeing inside as the one I read about here recently (by beachmom iirc), so it would depend on whether I think I can get away with it. If yes, then I would only pee inside, if no, then I would go on the balcony, which is still rather naughty and very public, but where staff wont be able to tell that I took a wee there.

For nr 3, the corner is always the best choice and I doubt I would be the first one to do that. The bathrooms wouldnt even have to be occupied 😜

The entryway in nr 4 is a classic and I would quite likely come across proof of others doing the same there. Squatting on the sidewalk (near the drain or not wouldnt even matter, I'm a bit of a power pisser) would be my favourite option, but only really works if I got sb to keep watch for me or if its in a location where I could hear anybody who could spot me coming from far enough away.

• Like 1

1. I would definitely find anywhere along the route that had a basic level of cover.   An alley or bush would be fine.   If it were a really busy event, then there would probably be a number of people peeing more obviously along a stretch where there were not too many spectators.  If that were the case then I would definitely join them.   All the more benefit if I could see ladies peeing at the same time.  I have a very clear recollection of this from when I was quite a bit younger.   I was doing a charity walk which was actually more like 10 miles and part of it went along the coast line and was parallel to a railway.   Every so often there were little walkway tunnels under the railway to provide access to the shore.   These became toilets and I saw guys and girls peeing in them.   I have a very clear image in my head of one particular girl in a high squat reversed up to the wall, silhouetted from the light coming through the tunnel.   Very nice.    I also used one of the tunnels, but no girls were in there.  It seemed an unwritten rule that alternate tunnels were male or female.

2. I assume I would need to pee multiple times whilst quarantined, so would make the most of the opportunity - even if the toilet was working.   I'd probably use the sink or shower the most, but would definitely pee on the balcony as well.   I would most likely pee some amount on the carpet or a chair and pee under the bed, but I'd limit the amount of pee in each location so it didn't become a problem.   Hence why I would probably use the sink/shower/balcony the most.

3.  Would depend very much who I was with.  If I thought I could get away with it then yes I would pee under the table.   That would seem discrete and sensible.   I doubt if I would leave the table and find a corner - that would seem a bit odd and maybe even obvious.   If the company I was with would preclude peeing under the table then I would definitely pop outside to pee and I wouldn't have a problem telling people that I was going to do that because the toilets were too busy.    As to whether it is possible for a bloke to pee whilst sitting at a table, I think it depends very much on how restricted the trousers are.   Jeans are not easy, but smart trousers often have a longer and more flexible zip.   I have successfully peed under a table at a wedding before like that.

4.  I would have little worry about where I peed late at night - especially in a city.   I have regularly peed between cars, in alleys, in car parks, in stairwells, underpasses, telephone boxes, bus shelters, parks, doorways, behind bins.   Pretty much anywhere that wouldn't be taken as being offensive exposure. I also don't make much effort to hide what I'm doing.

• Like 2

Super fun questions. 

I also have been in the position of needing to pee during a walking event. I was with a friend and we tried to make it to a checkpoint with portable toilets but ended up just ducking behind a building and squatting. A man walked in while we were both going; luckily he had the same idea! 

in terms of a hotel room I’d probably use the tub or sink. 

in a pub I’d theoretically love to use the carpet under the table, but would realistically use the alley. 

finally, late at night is another scenario I’ve been in countless times. I always just find the best hidden place and go, but sometimes if I really want to have fun (or I’m too desperate to be picky) and no one is around I’ll be a bit more open. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1) on the walk I’d likely just hold it as 5 miles is only short. If it were a longer walk I’d find a private woodland area and find a bush to pee behind discretely. 

2) in the hotel I would use the sink or bath/shower drain to pee in and wash it after using the taps. Or just use the broken toilet and throw a bin full of water down to flush it manually 🤷🏼‍♀️

3) in the pub I’d either just wait for the toilet or if seriously desperate and no one would let me go first then I’d nip to private area outside or go home. 

4) at night in town I’d go in a quiet alley or some private bushes if desperate. 

I have a large bladder and ability to hold though. I rarely go when not at home as I can easily hold it for the day/evening. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1