Mommy needs to go potty!

@Kupar said pretty much everything. 
Oh and im honestly impressed by how long you could hold it in. I don't mean this in a "nice holding contest" kind of way. I mean that i would probably end up having an accident way earlier if i tried holding it as long as you did. 
I felt the urge to go to the toilet just from reading this. You pretty much played on the hardest difficulty and nearly made it. xD So please don't think that there is something wrong with your (im saying this because you wrote that you don't have a strong bladder).

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

@Kupar said pretty much everything. 
Oh and im honestly impressed by how long you could hold it in. I don't mean this in a "nice holding contest" kind of way. I mean that i would probably end up having an accident way earlier if i tried holding it as long as you did. 
I felt the urge to go to the toilet just from reading this. You pretty much played on the hardest difficulty and nearly made it. xD So please don't think that there is something wrong with your (im saying this because you wrote that you don't have a strong bladder).

I actually agree, I was surprised at how long I could hold it too

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

I, like you have a small bladder and have been caught short a few times and only had 1 accident. It's difficult cos you leave the house thinking you'll be fine then what seems out of nowhere, bang you bladder just wants to go, usually with very little notice. You did well to hang on for so long. I hope you're ok now, hugs

Firstly, I fully sympathise with you and your plight.   I am so sorry that you had to endure the embarrassment of wetting yourself in front of others, as like others here, I wouldn't wish that on anyone who didn't want it to happen.

On the positive side, at least you did have some dry clothes to change into, so the embarrassment was limited to the exposure to those in the queue rather than you having to go back out through the store in soaked jeans.

Despite the embarrassment, thank you for sharing the story with us and I hope you feel some support from the community.   I have to say that your writing was a superb account of the situation.  My favourite line was "With one kid in each hand, plus the bags of clothes we bought, that meant I had 0 HANDS in my crotch."

If it is any consolation - I had a situation once where I completely soaked myself when shopping - I was leaking on the way to the public toilets in the mall, got there and couldn't get my zip undone as it had stuck.  I started wetting and ended up going into a cubicle and sitting down to try and minimise the damage.   I eventually managed to get the zip undone but I was soaked.   I then had to walk through the mall to a shop, buy some new jeans in the shop, all whilst soaking wet, and then use the shop's changing room to put them on.  A very nice young lady shop assistant helped me with finding the jeans and she never mentioned my very obvious wetness.

• Love 1

Aw you poor thing. Being a mum of young kids is tough, but equally heart Melting when they come out with such genuine caring comments like that! I enjoy wetting every now and again but only in the comfort of my own home, I’d be as shocked and upset as you so I get it. At least you had spare clothes so you could fix it quickly. Hope you had a chilled rest of the day!

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

When I see someone who has wet themselves, I don't laugh or anything, I just feel bad for them. They couldn't make it to the bathroom on time, and it was probably from factors out of their control. I'd even help them out if I could.

Accidents are normal and they just happen sometimes.

• Agree 4