Bike ride pee

Sounds like some of my favorite bike rides, lost in your own little world on the trail, feeling pleasantly full but likely not aware how much more you've filled since you set off. 

But, once off your saddle, you quickly notice how desperate you've become. Perhaps it's the semi public setting and a slight sense of naughtiness combine to make a most enjoyable pee.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, riverflood7 said:

This was not the sort of sight that shoppers in leafy Surrey were used to.

Haha! This sentence made me laugh out loud. Which is awkward because I'm sitting on my own in a pub at the moment! But seriously, a great account thanks @riverflood7 ❤️. Very, very lovely.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 1/21/2022 at 7:25 AM, riverflood7 said:

I thought I was on my own with a love of being desperate on my bike!

and because the joy of a full bladder on a bicycle is indeed something to be savoured. 

@riverflood7 You're certainly not the only one who enjoys the feeling of desperation while cycling. I've read enough posts here to know that you're in good company.

What I find is I'll often go out for a ride barely feeling anything in my bladder. But, while I'm out there for an hour or two, it's slowly filling. Seated in the saddle, I'm enjoying a pleasant sensation, most likely unaware of my need until I've maxxed out my capacity. But, once I step off the bike, I almost immediate have to pee. Sometimes I make it in time. The other occasions I'm thankful my cycling shorts are black and absorbent.

Guest ShyPeeMan
6 minutes ago, glad1 said:

@riverflood7 You're certainly not the only one who enjoys the feeling of desperation while cycling. I've read enough posts here to know that you're in good company.

What I find is I'll often go out for a ride barely feeling anything in my bladder. But, while I'm out there for an hour or two, it's slowly filling. Seated in the saddle, I'm enjoying a pleasant sensation, most likely unaware of my need until I've maxxed out my capacity. But, once I step off the bike, I almost immediate have to pee. Sometimes I make it in time. The other occasions I'm thankful my cycling shorts are black and absorbent.

I know that feeling well. Just posted about my last bike ride in another thread. I love it