Bathtub peeing!!!

I have always liked the idea of ladies peeing in bathwater. I have had several gf over years who did it out of convenience rather than get out and go to toilet. Several admitted to pulling clit back and peeing like a fountain straight up to see how high can go. Just curious how many women per in bathwater?

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
35 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

I have. If I wanna take a nice, long relaxing bath, I have to wait until late at night when my kids are asleep. I have one of those mini tables that you can put over the bathtub so you can eat, drink, watch something while you take a bath. Throw in a bath bomb, have a bottle of wine just for me, and prop up my tablet and watch Netflix. Laying down in the warm water, combined with the couple glasses of wine, makes me need to pee quite badly after an hour or two, but I like to hold it as long as possible. Then, when the bathwater is losing its warmth, I pee and feel the warmth again. It’s such an amazing feeling. I’ve fallen asleep by accident like that. 

Sound wonderfully decadent! And hey, well worth skin on your toes being all wrinkly after so long in the water 😉 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, BGSB86 said:

I have. If I wanna take a nice, long relaxing bath, I have to wait until late at night when my kids are asleep. I have one of those mini tables that you can put over the bathtub so you can eat, drink, watch something while you take a bath. Throw in a bath bomb, have a bottle of wine just for me, and prop up my tablet and watch Netflix. Laying down in the warm water, combined with the couple glasses of wine, makes me need to pee quite badly after an hour or two, but I like to hold it as long as possible. Then, when the bathwater is losing its warmth, I pee and feel the warmth again. It’s such an amazing feeling. I’ve fallen asleep by accident like that. 

That sounds so nice and erotic, love seeing the yellow cloud spreading in water. Thanks for sharing. 😈

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I love to just let go when I’m relaxed in a hot bath. I almost do it subconsciously now. I’ll lie back in the water and pee almost immediately.

Thanks for sharing.  Do you watch while letting go, ever peed upwards? So very hot.  

38 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah I would say it's sort of automatic that when I'm in the bath I just pee there and I'm not at all bothered by it. I do the same in the shower lol. 

I've also squat and peed in the bathtub with no water before when I was in the naughty mood but had nowhere to go. I've put my foot on the side and peed into it while the shower water was warming, and I have done one of the cool fountain pees where I've spread my legs and shot my stream up as high as I could 😁

The possibilities are almost endless!

Now there’s a set of fantasy images which will quite happily live rent free in my head for hopefully a long time to come - especially the last part. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah I would say it's sort of automatic that when I'm in the bath I just pee there and I'm not at all bothered by it. I do the same in the shower lol. 

I've also squat and peed in the bathtub with no water before when I was in the naughty mood but had nowhere to go. I've put my foot on the side and peed into it while the shower water was warming, and I have done one of the cool fountain pees where I've spread my legs and shot my stream up as high as I could 😁

The possibilities are almost endless!

Oh how I would love to see that beautiful fountain.  I always pee in bath or shower, like second nature. Thanks for sharing.  

• Agree 2

I have peed in the tub countless times, in different ways. One favorite has been holding my pee until I was very desperate , then trying to hold it through a shower. This usually resulted in at least some spurting, especially in the beginning, sometimes I totally lose control. One sure fire way to accomplish that is to stand so that the warm water hits near the tip of my penis. Even if I only spurted, I let the rest out in the tub. I have frequently peed in the shower, because I could not hold it any longer as a mess free way of having an accident.

I have laid down in the tub struggling to hold it in . With the uncontrolled leaks & spurts increasing in frequency , I let go giving myself a fountain shower, litterly head ( face) to toe. Yes , if I point my dick up towards my face I can reach it if I am very full, and have a strong initial stream.

I have just unzipped and naughty peed into the tub rather than the toilet .

The tub is usually my favorite location to wet my pants. When I can no longer prevent leaks and spurts, and my pants are already wet , I step into the tub, to let go after the next unstoppable leak . While a true accident , as I can't stop my pee from coming out, all my pee goes down the drain , rather that making a huge puddle or mess on the floor. ( Although I have wet my pants in the kitchen or peed directly on the kitchen floor many times. I won't do it on carpeted floor that could be ruined.)

I rarely take a actual bath , preferring a shower. However I have laid down in a tub of very warm water with a overfull bladder. The warm water does its work relaxing my bladder and sphincter. I enjoy sitting up and watching my stream shoot out and mixing with the bath water. This is much more obvious if I am slightly dehydrated or first of the morning pee because of its more yellowish color.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 1