Other’s like Me!

Been trying to find couples, single females & Males who are looking to find people to share and experiment with piss play! I’m very curious but my wife is not into this fetish ( but, we have a somewhat “open” relationship). Just want to be with people who just want to experience “the physicality’s of Piss play” nothing more!

10 hours ago, Draco36 said:

Been trying to find couples, single females & Males who are looking to find people to share and experiment with piss play! I’m very curious but my wife is not into this fetish ( but, we have a somewhat “open” relationship). Just want to be with people who just want to experience “the physicality’s of Piss play” nothing more!

Hey what's up, saw you mentioned single males, what is it your looking for do you want to message people or meet up with them or something else 🤔. Anyway hope to get a reply 😉 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2022 at 4:48 AM, Draco36 said:

I’m like you, married heterosexual, but turned on by pissing regardless of gender. If I were single, I’d let other guys (and women of course) pee in my house. But being married makes it hard to get away with stuff. You’re lucky to have an “open” wife.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, Draco36 said:

Are there such things as pissing parties? Because I know about swinging parties but always wanted to know if they exist and how I can find them locally?

I do remember our forum mod @Sophie and her chap attending a pee party with a few other couples they knew in one of their homes, and Sophie wrote an account of the first part of it, which is how we know about it. But alas the rest went unsaid because writing up the details felt more like work than pleasure for her. Which is fair enough, because none of us write anything either factual or fictional unless we get pleasure from doing so.

But I mention this as an example of a pee party arranged by a small group of friends. It is highly unlikely to be the only example anywhere ever, especially with like-minded people able to reach out to each other on the internet.

I have heard - and it has even been featured in documentaries on TV, albeit without any graphic imagery of - that fetish clubs often contain rooms set aside for those who want to piss on each other. 

Small pee parties by swingers into peeing are probably not unknown. @MissAutumn and her partner, I seem to recall - sincere apologies if I am wrong - are or have been swingers. I hope I am not misremebering. MissAutumn, most of us know, is into peeing in naughty places and watersports. I myself have paid to see some of her videos before, featuring her pissing in hotel rooms on the furniture and carpets. All it would take would be for her and her partner to connect with another couple or two into pissing, and they'd have the basis for a pissing party, lol.

I would think that there must be couples  like this who do not frequent forums like this but who do connect with like minded people sometimes. So I do very much suspect that pissing parties do happen, but that the participants rarely speak of them publicly.

1 hour ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I’m like you, married heterosexual, but turned on by pissing regardless of gender. If I were single, I’d let other guys (and women of course) pee in my house. But being married makes it hard to get away with stuff. You’re lucky to have an “open” wife.

Personally - and this is just a matter of my sexual orientations, the only man I'd really be happy with pissing around my home would be me. 

But I'd be more than happy to let any ladies around here have fun pissing wherever they want in my home.

I have in the past posted a number of imaginary stories featuring @Sophie pissing in my flat. Eg on my living room carpet, lol.

If she or any other lady here wanted to do it for real, they'd be welcome. But in my heart I know it will never happen.

My flat is often very untidy. I would have to tidy it up somewhat to make it fit to piss in. After all, a freshly hoovered and spotless carpet in a tidy living room would be so much more inviting for a lady to squat and piss on, lol

• Like 2
16 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I would think that there must be couples  like this who do not frequent forums like this but who do connect with like minded people sometimes. So I do very much suspect that pissing parties do happen, but that the participants rarely speak of them publicly.

We don’t actually do much swinging anymore, but we have looked for other couples over the years who are into pee like us and it’s REALLY difficult to find. Especially ones we are physically attracted to. It’s been a huge bummer for us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1