Do you allow people to piss in your yard?

Guest ShyPeeMan
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Fair enough!

My libido would prefer her to wet herself but I'm too polite and would let her in. I can see why some would allow/like people to pee in their garden but it seems wrong to me. I'm not into the vandalism side. It's not even something I knew about until I found this site. It's interesting to see the different sides to our kink, didn't realise it branched out so much.

What would you do Mr Kumar?

4 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

My libido would prefer her to wet herself but I'm too polite and would let her in. I can see why some would allow/like people to pee in their garden but it seems wrong to me. I'm not into the vandalism side. It's not even something I knew about until I found this site. It's interesting to see the different sides to our kink, didn't realise it branched out so much.

What would you do Mr Kumar?

In the event I described I would have no problem; if I were the host and people were my guests I would have no problem; in the case of desperate delivery drivers described earlier in this thread I would have no problem. Perhaps I would reserve my biggest disapproval for owners who allow their dogs to freely defecate over my garden without asking lol!

It wouldn't make much sense! The private part of the yard (bushes, low trees) is behind the house.

Odd neighborhood - the single row of houses on the other side of the street all face away from the street. There is a lot of brush and privacy on the side near the very quiet street.

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

I think those overly manicured lawns look ugly, not to mention they kill local biodiversity

They need tonnes of water to stay healthy, too! So not great, environmentally. Unless you have some source of, y’know, recycled water 😉