Do you allow people to piss in your yard?

I highly encourage Frends/family to use the yard…. Granted I live in a camper with no working plumbing (or water at the moment lol) so the yard is the only bathroom I have of any kind!!
Perks to being surrounded by woods…have lots of privacy for those who may want it ^_^

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Transpeerant said:

My family wouldn’t do so anyways just because that’s how they are, but if I had some friends I definitely wouldn’t mind them using it. Would be much better if I could watch too lol. 
Id be okay with workers doing it too, but random people probably not. 

When can I come over???

• Cheeky 1

I can't imagine many people wanting to pee in my yard , because my neighbors are so close. That said , a couple of months ago , late at night , my motion activated security cameras caught some random dude doing just that.

As I just noted in another thread I have enjoyed such a naughty pee in my yard, late at night a few times.

My camp I go to during the summer is another matter. Anybody is welcome to pee there. Why not, I do it often. 

Edited by wettingman
  • Love 2

I don't have all that many visitors, and there's not really any reason they'd want to pee in my garden unless they were into it for their own sake, I knew of their interest and they knew of mine. But friends from this site who know where I live are more than welcome to pee in my back garden if they should happen to be passing 🙂 There is a reasonable sized area (for a UK suburban garden) that's not overlooked.

• Like 3
On 1/16/2022 at 11:17 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Do you allow friends or family to pee in your yard? What about landscapers or construction workers? How about a random dude walking by? What are your limits on who can piss in your yard 

Do you?

I suppose I tend to agree with most of you, I'm really not comfortable with the idea of strangers being in my yard, much less peeing there, but when it comes to friends I'm perfectly fine with it. I have always expected my boys and their friends to pee outside as opposed to tracking into our house and I expect any gardener or construction, delivery guy to show the same courtesy.

I rent an apartment in a large house where each apartment is basically just one floor of the house. I’m on the second floor so I don’t have much of a yard (and either way, the yard the house has is not fenced and facing a major street, so the yard itself isn’t exactly most people’s pick to have a pee in). However we do have some tall bushes and a secluded trash can area, as well as a shared driveway with some privacy. Whenever the downstairs neighbors have parties I will overhear people peeing in the driveway and sometimes the trash can area, and that never bothers me (quite the opposite!). But for whatever reason, I’m a bit annoyed whenever the rowdy college students in the area just walk by and decide to have a piss on our property. It feels different when it’s people who have some sort of relationship to those of us living here and some sort of permission to do so. But when it’s just some random dudes walking up the street, it’s a bit aggravating. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

No, can't even think why I would let someone

Well, how about if a drop-dead gorgeous young woman, clearly desperate and squirming, were to knock on your door and say "I really, need to pee now or I'll wet myself. Can I just go here in your garden?" Would you say no? 😉  (Just playing Devil's advocate!)

Guest ShyPeeMan
7 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Well, how about if a drop-dead gorgeous young woman, clearly desperate and squirming, were to knock on your door and say "I really, need to pee now or I'll wet myself. Can I just go here in your garden?" Would you say no? 😉  (Just playing Devil's advocate!)

I'd let her in to use the bathroom