Where would you pee?

At an indoor concert the bathroom lines are insanely long, you have a few options on where you can pee:

Dark corner in the back of the room 

Outside in an alleyway 

Off to the side of the concert floor 

Right where you’re standing in the crowd 

At an outdoor wedding you’re pretty intoxicated and most people are peeing on trees or behind bushes, where do you pee:

Go off to the trees or bushes

Sit down and try to pee discreetly under a table 

Go off to the side of the main dance area and pee on the sidelines 

Pee literally anywhere you can at the moment 

Where would you piss if at a theme park or zoo and the bathrooms were filthy:

Piss behind a building or near the vending machines 

Piss off to the side of the crowd 

Piss sitting on a bench off of it 

Piss right in front of everyone where you are 

Last but not least, you’re staying in a cabin in the woods with your best friends and you’ve been drinking and it’s cold and snowy out and there is no bathroom in the cabin: 

Piss off to the corner of the cabin in a secluded space 

Piss right in front of people in the room either on the walls or floor 

Ask them where they’d like you to go pee 

Open a window and pee out of it 

Just now, pop-a-squat said:

At an indoor concert the bathroom lines are insanely long, you have a few options on where you can pee:

Outside in an alleyway 

At an outdoor wedding you’re pretty intoxicated and most people are peeing on trees or behind bushes, where do you pee:

Last but not least, you’re staying in a cabin in the woods with your best friends and you’ve been drinking and it’s cold and snowy out and there is no bathroom in the cabin: 

For the first scenario, I have done this before, I usually sneak off to a back corner and ask a friend to block the view of my pussy with their legs and I squat down and go pee. One time I had too much to drink and had a dress and no panties on and just spread my legs and peed in the crowd. 

At the wedding if i didn’t know anyone there id squat wherever I was and not think twice, otherwise if it’s people I know I’ll at least go to the side of the dance floor and pee in the grass 

At theme parks I always find a vending machine I can squat beside or behind or whatever. Every once in awhile there’s a corner of the park where no one is and you can pee next to a fence. At a water park I’ve been known to lay by the pool on a chair and move my bathing suit aside discreetly and pee off the chair. 

If I was in a cabin with my best friends, they already know me well enough to know I’m into peeing. So I’d probably feel comfortable squatting somewhere out of the way but still in front of them. If they were okay with it we could dedicate a small portion of the room for pissing. I’ve done that before when I’m a cabin with my dad, we dedicated one whole corner section that had some wooden chairs and a drawer set for our piss area 

• Hot 4

Great questions.

I think for the first three I'd probably go with the discrete option, so if there's the option to get out of the concert venue to an alleyway and back in, then probably that, or inside if it was really dark and no chance of being caught.   At the wedding, probably in the trees - although if others are there for the same reason i'd see no need to hide from them. And at the themepark, probably again as discretely as possible.

As a guy, a big part of that isn't so much the being shy about peeing - it's the social acceptance of getting my cock out to pee, for example within sight of a themepark line.  I assume most people don't want to see that.

Being a guy though does also add a dimension.  At the concert for example, if it's dark enough then pissing into an empty pint glass and then casually discarding it could be an option rather than the usual bloke thing of standing and peeing in an arc, potentially splashing piss on other people.

In the cabin by the way, we'd all be in the same scenario of needing to pee sooner or later, so I'd probably go with the option of discussing what everyone else's preferences would be and going with the crowd (or not if they're shy lol).

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, peeguy1211 said:

hmm.  first one I would go outside in the alley.  I really like peeing outside and hearing it splash against a building and the ground would be good.

2nd one I would find a bush or a tree to pee on.  That has always been a favorite of mine! 

3rd one I'd probably piss on the vending machines 

Last one is tough.  I like the secluded corner idea but opening a window and going out that sounds fun.  Can I vote for opening the door and pissing in the snow?

Those are lovely answers, I do love when I can hear a nice stream outside. I also think opening the door to piss would be fun. I recently did something similar, I wanted to piss outside but didn’t want to go all the way out in the cold so I opened my front door and pissed in the doorway onto the front porch 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great questions.

I think for the first three I'd probably go with the discrete option, so if there's the option to get out of the concert venue to an alleyway and back in, then probably that, or inside if it was really dark and no chance of being caught.   At the wedding, probably in the trees - although if others are there for the same reason i'd see no need to hide from them. And at the themepark, probably again as discretely as possible.

As a guy, a big part of that isn't so much the being shy about peeing - it's the social acceptance of getting my cock out to pee, for example within sight of a themepark line.  I assume most people don't want to see that.

Being a guy though does also add a dimension.  At the concert for example, if it's dark enough then pissing into an empty pint glass and then casually discarding it could be an option rather than the usual bloke thing of standing and peeing in an arc, potentially splashing piss on other people.

In the cabin by the way, we'd all be in the same scenario of needing to pee sooner or later, so I'd probably go with the option of discussing what everyone else's preferences would be and going with the crowd (or not if they're shy lol).

I understand your answers, I feel that when a women pees in situations like these they assume that it’s an absolute emergency and that’s why she’s doing it. That’s why I get away with it so often honestly. When a dude whips out his dick to conveniently pee people might assume he’s trying to just show off his penis and take it the wrong way. But if a woman is doing it she’s seen as desperate. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Outside in an alleyway 

For the indoor concert, I would use the alley. 

For the outdoor wedding, I would use the trees and bushes.  I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to pee on a tree or a bush.

Not sure about the theme park, just somewhere discrete I guess.

For the cabin, I would open the window if the weather wasn't too bad, so I could pee on the snow.  Otherwise, I guess I would just find a secluded corner in the cabin.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Outside in an alleyway 

At an indoor concert: Outside

At an ourdoor wedding: Off to the trees or bushes

At an amusement park, zoo, et cetera: Behind a building

At a trip to a cabin in the woods: I'd ask them where I should go. If it's summer or fall, if there are girls/women who came along who aren't relatives, and if I could, I'd get at least one of the girls (legal age, of course) to pee on my face.

Edited by dltq

The first one I would go in an alleyway 

The second one at a wedding I would piss on a tree

At the theme park I would go behind a building and piss up the wall

At the cabin I would ask the others where they wanted to go and once agreed I would pee in front of the others and piss up the wall

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You should have made this a proper poll!

The concert - Easy, just pee where I am, let it run down my legs and make a puddle.

The wedding - I would probably just wet myself where I am sitting.

Theme park - I would pee on a ride.

Zoo - I would pee sitting on a bench.

Cabin - I would pee discretely wherever I could get away with it, probably just where I was sitting.

• Like 2

None of the above: use the bathrooms anyways and make them more filthy

• Love 2

Concert - I’d pick the alley way option, or the back of a room if I stumbled across a hidden room for example with nobody around.

Outdoor wedding - I’d head for the trees/bushes.

Theme park/zoo - I wouldn’t pick any of these options. I’d go into the toilets and just go on the floor if the seat was too nasty to sit on. 

Cabin - I’d ask others where to piss.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is great for getting the imagination going!

Concert - I’m assuming it’s pretty crowded. Hot, sweaty group all moving together, so I’d just pee myself right there in the crowd.

Wedding - I’d go trees/bushes. Still a decent chance of seeing someone, or being seen.

Zoo/Theme Park - probably behind the building or next to a machine. A little hidden, but not totally out of the way.

Cabin - I’m torn between asking the people where they want me to pee (and hoping they say right where we are) or just out the window. That sounds like fun! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1