High School Softball

I always enjoy reading your stories of places you've peed in.. wether it be in your bedroom, at your parents, in public, in the car.. anywhere.

It's the best feeling ever to just freely pee anywhere other than the toilet, why would you wanna use a boring toilet anyway, it's more convenient & soo much fun.

Thanks for all the wonderful stories & keep up the naughty work 😉

• Agree 2

I remeber when I was in high school I would always go under the bleachers in the gym or in the shower room. Our teacher was awful about letting us goto the bathroom so I made mine in the gym lol. I got caught by a classmate one day and from then on she also started peeing in my make shift bathroom. It definitely made it more adventurous to have someone using it with me.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sorry to correct you, but that was my series.   One of these days, I may even continue it if I get the time.

I'm sorry! 🤣 I struggle with names that begin with similar letters. Of course I remember that it was your series. One of my favorites on this site, and I do hope you continue.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, wetwulf said:

I'm sorry! 🤣 I struggle with names that begin with similar letters. Of course I remember that it was your series. One of my favorites on this site, and I do hope you continue.

No worries!   I'm just as bad if not worse - I probably wouldn't even remember what letter the author of a series started with, let alone who it was!  At least you were in the right area of the alphabet.

• Haha 1