Is it more taboo to pee in the backyard openly or to try and pee out a house window at night discreetly?

I have done both peeing out the window, and pulling it out and peeing in my yard, both late at night.  My neighbors are very close to me . Peeing out the window was less risky, as my neighbors could not see me well from inside my living room.   Disclaimer: This was several years ago and my first experience peeing into my yard. I cheated by turning the lights out, because I was worried about being caught.

I have since just went outside very late at night , pulled out my dick and peed. It was dark and cold the first time. My flashlight was my only illumination. I remember the chilly night air caused my stream to steam. I enjoyed that.

Last fall I was able to try something bolder while my next door neighbor was away. As always, I held my pee until I was desperate, then went outside, and made sure my newly installed, bright security lights were activated, pulled my penis out for a nice long satisfying pee.

I made a video of all three. The first one outside with a flashlight was tricky trying to set my light down to illuminate me and aim the camera,freeing myself from my jeans, all the while rushing because I was about to wet myself. Oh yea I have done that too, even during the day.

What is more taboo? Either choice where your body part is visible and it is obvious what you are doing.

Edited by wettingman
  • Love 1