I can’t decide where to spend my day peeing…

I wanna spend the day pissing somewhere convenient for me. I plan to watch movies in my room all day. I have a few options, put my ass over the side of the bed while laying on my side and go pee on the floor, sit up on the edge of the bed and pee directly on the floor, get out of bed and squat either in the corner or in the middle of the room, I could open a drawer and piss there, I could use my cardboard box again… 

Im thinking either just lean my ass off the edge of the bed when I’m lazy and when I’m feeling naughty I could leave my bedroom door open and squat on the middle of the floor. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I wanna spend the day pissing somewhere convenient for me. I plan to watch movies in my room all day. I have a few options, put my ass over the side of the bed while laying on my side and go pee on the floor, sit up on the edge of the bed and pee directly on the floor, get out of bed and squat either in the corner or in the middle of the room, I could open a drawer and piss there, I could use my cardboard box again… 

Im thinking either just lean my ass off the edge of the bed when I’m lazy and when I’m feeling naughty I could leave my bedroom door open and squat on the middle of the floor. 

Easiest and most relaxed would be to just hang ur ass off the side and soak the floor or wall depending on which way u face. That way u can remain comfy during ur show. Or u could just keep a drawer open and use it like a toilet. That way u won't miss any good parts in the movie.

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...