The Pool Deck

9 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Growing up we had this wooden pool deck for our above ground pool. You could see anyone standing on the deck from our neighbors yards. I spent a lot of time in the pool and hanging out on the deck. My parents let us piss anywhere but always asked us not to pee in the pool. Which was weird but okay. 

Maybe they were avoiding the pee throwing off the water chemistry. And if they’re open to peeing on the deck, there’s less of a reason to go in the pool for convenience, though I’d think sometimes someone would get in the pool then realise they needed a pee and it would be v tempting to just let it go.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My aunt had the same rules at her house. When we would be swimming alone, we would sometimes let the other person know when they needed to pee. This way we could play a game seeing which one of us could pee the biggest puddle. When other people was around we would just used the bushes by the pool so it was always more fun just me and her. My cousin would join sometimes but she never swam with us much.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@pop-a-squat Was it the kind of pool deck that’s like wooden slats, so there are gaps for the pee to pour away down, or did you end up with a giant wet patch where everyone had peed?

On a different note, did you and your family often swim naked? (Man, I wish I could do that more, so much freer than swimwear)

Just now, oliver2 said:

@pop-a-squat Was it the kind of pool deck that’s like wooden slats, so there are gaps for the pee to pour away down, or did you end up with a giant wet patch where everyone had peed?

On a different note, did you and your family often swim naked? (Man, I wish I could do that more, so much freer than swimwear)

Yeah it was a wooden one with the slats. And sometimes we did 😛

• Love 2
Guest BitchBreaker

I used to just piss in our pool, until I got a little older and realized you weren't supposed to do that (parents didn't seem to care though), at which point I started getting out when I needed to go, going off the deck and watering a tree (which I actually found more fun than just going in the pool, and of course way more fun than going inside to the toilet). Now I'd probably get out, stand on the side, and arc my stream into the pool as if it was just a big urinal xD