In Public or discreetly?

Tbh I enjoy both at times. I love the feeling of when I pee in naughty places. It gives me such an enjoyable rush when I'm peeing somewhere I shouldn't. I also get the same rush or excitement when I'm out peeing and I notice someone is watching me or can hear me. It's the same kinda feeling I get when I pee on the floor knowing someone will see my mess. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Sandman033 said:

Tbh I enjoy both at times. I love the feeling of when I pee in naughty places. It gives me such an enjoyable rush when I'm peeing somewhere I shouldn't. I also get the same rush or excitement when I'm out peeing and I notice someone is watching me or can hear me. It's the same kinda feeling I get when I pee on the floor knowing someone will see my mess. 

This is a hard question for me as well, I think I like peeing anywhere other than a toilet and if someone watches that’s even better 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I like being watched. If it’s somewhere widely seen as acceptable (by the roadside on a highway, shower at the pool, a nude beach) I will pee very openly.

I am the same way, I love outdoor concerts for this and music festivals. As well as the bushes in a park. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I often have to pee in public, I have an enlarged prostate, and usually need to pee every hour or 90 minutes.   On long trips, I stop at every rest area, but a few months back, I was driving up to North Carolina from home. Left early in the morning, as I was towing a trailer.  Maybe about 6:30am, somewhere around Athens, Georgia, I had to stop.  No rest area, no open gas stations, still dark... so I pulled off to the side into the car park of a convenience store.  I stood at the back of the car, as if I might be checking the trailer hitch, unzipped... and started a long pee.  I'm halfway through, at the point where no force of nature could make me stop, when an apparently homeless man wanders along, and asks me if I knew where something might be open.  He had to realize I was peeing...  I mumbled something about not being from the area, he headed off, I finished my pee, shook the drops off, and zipped up.

But when I need to pee in public, I'll try to be as discrete as possible.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

When I am with my friends I like to pee openly, usually I will just stand and wet myself at full power hoping they will notice the waterfall under my skirt, but otherwise I like to be discreet to make sure that I can continue to get away with just wetting myself wherever I like.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Absolutely peeing secretly and not getting caught. The idea of getting caught is a turn off for me. 

Of course the exception would be getting caught by someone who liked it.

Pretty much this, the idea of getting caught is fun, the reality not so much.

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2022 at 10:05 AM, Paulypeeps said:

When I am with my friends I like to pee openly, usually I will just stand and wet myself at full power hoping they will notice the waterfall under my skirt, but otherwise I like to be discreet to make sure that I can continue to get away with just wetting myself wherever I like.

Does wearing a leather skirt make it better when peeing at full force ?

On 1/16/2022 at 2:59 PM, Maclir said:

I often have to pee in public, I have an enlarged prostate, and usually need to pee every hour or 90 minutes.   On long trips, I stop at every rest area, but a few months back, I was driving up to North Carolina from home. Left early in the morning, as I was towing a trailer.  Maybe about 6:30am, somewhere around Athens, Georgia, I had to stop.  No rest area, no open gas stations, still dark... so I pulled off to the side into the car park of a convenience store.  I stood at the back of the car, as if I might be checking the trailer hitch, unzipped... and started a long pee.  I'm halfway through, at the point where no force of nature could make me stop, when an apparently homeless man wanders along, and asks me if I knew where something might be open.  He had to realize I was peeing...  I mumbled something about not being from the area, he headed off, I finished my pee, shook the drops off, and zipped up.

But when I need to pee in public, I'll try to be as discrete as possible.

Oh my gosh! That can't have been pleasant at the time, but the thought of it is hot. I wish it had been me who'd caught you releasing your warm fountain of fluid. 

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Oh my gosh! That can't have been pleasant at the time, but the thought of it is hot. I wish it had been me who'd caught you releasing your warm fountain of fluid. 

I would have gladly let you watch, and I would have asked you to hold me as I was peeing...

• Cheeky 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Pretty much this. The idea of being seen by another urophile or another public pisser is a turn on.

^^^This^^^ 

I would enjoy being seen by people who enjoy watching a guy pee, but not getting caught or in legal trouble by those who are offended by seeing it.  Heck, I wouldn't be offended if someone joined me.

While I would love to get caught (or just do it in such a public place that you cant even call it 'getting caught' anymore), I often pee in a way that would make it obvious it's a fetish thing, meaning that it would lead to more issues than it is worth. Most people around here already don't like guys peeing, so seeing one with his ass needlessly exposed and/or making a prominent mess would be even less accepted. However, if there is an easy way to make a visible mess in the next decently private location, I like to do so (like in my underpass vid or the picnic table one).

In the end, having someone see me would only be nice if I knew for certain that they would react positively (or at the very least, indifferent) towards it.

• Like 3

Since I enjoy peeing in places that could be risky (possibility of negative legal consequences), I tend to be very discreet.  That said, and as others have mentioned, in places where it's more acceptable, I'm happy to pee more openly and let the public "catch me in the act" so to speak. 

• Agree 1

I enjoy others watching when I'm peeing somewhere acceptable - like against a tree in the park - discreet but not so discreet. But if I want to have a naughty pee, like soaking a picnic bench or down the stairs in the parking garage then I am very private.

• Love 1

Definitely discreet for me. Though if someone catches me by accident I'd think that'd be hot too. I wouldn't go out of my way to find a risky spot though. Ironic, since I do love watching women take a risky pee. 😜

• Agree 2

while i really enjoy sharing my shenanigans with you all here, my generally reserved personality favors sneaky pees. that's not to say i don't put myself into compromising situations.   part of the fun for me is knowing i can, or have gotten away with a naughty pee out in the open. but, i rarely advertise to unsuspecting passers-by what i'm doing. that being said, there are a lot of people where i live. haha. and i totally know that successfully avoiding being caught every time is impossible. and then it just kinda depends on the situation and my mood how i react. 💕💋

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1