In Public or discreetly?

On the general issue of public versus private peeing, it seems pretty obvious from my experiences and sightings over the years than men pee publicly much more often than women do. And the reasons are obvious. A man needs only to unzip a fly and get his dick out, he does not have to lower his trousers and underwear, exposing both his ass and genitalia in full as a woman would. Even out in the open a guy can pee against a wall and it is very difficult to see much unless you are fairly close and close in to the wall. Someone would have to make a deliberate effort to see much. For a woman squatting there she would be much more exposed, either her naked ass or pussy - depending upon which way she was facing - on full display.

In other words even in full public view a guy can be reasonably discrete in not showing much. But for a girl to be discrete in any way she needs to be hidden behind something.

Yes I know some girls like to pee outdoors, gaining pleasure from it, and the risk of being caught can add to the thrill for many. But most do not actually want to be caught doing it for real. But those who combine peeing with an exhibitist streak might actually get off on the idea of being seen. In most cases though such girls would restrict themselves to inviting partners to watch, fearful of social embarassment if they make a spectacle of themselves in public. Unless under the influence of alcohol. If drunk or half drunk, such girls might do that very rare thing of deliberately peeing in full public view cos they enjoy it, knowing they can blame it on just being drunk later. I saw this once, a girl who due to the time and location had almost certainly been drinking, squatting in full view of everyone walking past her as she peed on the pavement. The beginnings of a grin on her face clearly showed she was enjoying it. So such things can happen, but very rarely.

• 4 months later...

I prefer public as long as I'm not going to get in trouble (i.e. mostly in non-US countries where is more culturally acceptable or only a small fine). There's something hot about peeing in the presence of others and knowing they know or can see what you are doing and not caring.

I remember realizing this dynamic around the same time I was starting to think about sex and have wet dreams. I was in Europe for the summer. I had experienced that it was ok to pee outside when I was in Europe and one of my first wet dreams was about peeing in public. I don't remember the exact dream but I think I was peeing into a potted plant at a large palace. When I woke up I wanted to pee in public that day for real. I got on my bike, took a water bottle and and started riding around town. I was in a park, when he urge struck and I decided to just get off and pee by the nearest tree right off the path in such a way that others could clearly see me and the big wet mark I was making on the bark. Many people were riding by and I remember even making eye contact with a young woman. I think because of my age, no one cared. I realized it was great and tried other places. The bike path went by a swimming pool. I stopped my bike by the pool's wire fence. You could clearly see everyone at the pool and they could see me. I pulled down my pants and peed an arc through the fence onto the grass inside the pool area. Again no one cared. Some people looked but no one said anything.

That summer I just tried peeing in all these places and no one said anything. That feeling has always stuck with me. If I'm in a country where public peeing is acceptable or setting where its tolerated (big parties etc.), I love to go in public.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/25/2022 at 6:58 PM, puddyls said:

while i really enjoy sharing my shenanigans with you all here, my generally reserved personality favors sneaky pees. that's not to say i don't put myself into compromising situations.   part of the fun for me is knowing i can, or have gotten away with a naughty pee out in the open. but, i rarely advertise to unsuspecting passers-by what i'm doing. that being said, there are a lot of people where i live. haha. and i totally know that successfully avoiding being caught every time is impossible. and then it just kinda depends on the situation and my mood how i react. 💕💋

I can completely relate to everything you say here @puddyls ... I don't know for sure if I've ever been spotted (though I've gotten some looks after the event that made me wonder) and honestly don't know how I'd react.  I guess I'd just hope not to be confronted.  But the joy of gett Away with it brings me back for more, time after time.  😎😈

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Getting caught by people who want to see it is such a thrill. And equally being that person who loves to watch for someone else is a thrill. My favorite is joining in with other people who are openly peeing in public.
If it's acceptable in public and people won't care if they see me or not, I much prefer in public! But if not, then the naughtiness of being discrete and getting away with it is enough.

• Like 1