Do you go out of your way to piss naughty places?

Are you someone who pisses wherever and whenever they need to pee, such as just whipping it out in public and spraying a tree or wall. 

are you someone who mostly uses toilets but pees naughty places in desperate situations?

or are you someone who goes out of their way to plan where they’re going to piss next?

I like to go wherever and whenever, but I also often plan where I’m going to pee whenever I get somewhere or wake up. Some days I intentionally go pee outside and leave my bedroom to go directly outside to piss. Some days I’m more lazy and just pee off the side of my bed. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
6 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I like peeing whenever and whereever at home. I’d say I use the toilet about half the time and other times I’ll pee in my designated pee areas (keeping respect for my roommate). In public I’ll plan to do it in naughty places where I can be discreet but it’s usually out of desperation too. Like I know I’ll have to pee while I’m out so I’ll plan around it. 

Where is your favorite designated pee area? And where is your favorite place you like to go in public?

1 hour ago, weequeen said:

The only area in my room that’s carpeted is in the closet and right in front of it, and I’d have to say there is my favorite. Second favorite is the outside patio which is the only place my roommate doesnt mind me freely pissing. I go out there a lot just to take advantage of that haha 

Does your roommate comment on you peeing out there, or sneakily watch you do it? 😉

Anytime I’m in a place I think I can discreetly get away with peeing in a naughty place I will do it.   Hotel room of course.   If I happen to be in a rental car I’ll us the back seat as my toilet if I’m alone and the need hits for example.   
But to answer your question, no I don’t really plan for my naughty pees.  More out of convenience.   

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, weequeen said:

The only area in my room that’s carpeted is in the closet and right in front of it, and I’d have to say there is my favorite. Second favorite is the outside patio which is the only place my roommate doesnt mind me freely pissing. I go out there a lot just to take advantage of that haha 

In public I like sitting in the grass and peeing. Usually it’s pretty discreet and I am either wearing black leggings and it doesn’t show, or then I’ll tie a jacket around my waist. 

How often do you have to clean the carpet? I would looove a pee spot to use every day in my room.

• Love 1

Depends how I'm feeling. If I am in the right mood I will think ahead about where I can pee that will be 'interesting', or maybe decide to hold so that issue is forced and I *have* to pee somewhere interesting. But that doesn't happen all that often.

I dont like using toilets, so I pee somewhere else whenever possible..... which unfortunately isnt often

In the area that I live in, female public urination is a hundred times more accepted than male, so thats the first issue.... and combined with me preferring to squat and occasionally recording it for discord, that makes it quite difficult to find a spot discrete enough for me. A guy pulling his dick out in public already causes quite a few stupid comments, a guy pulling down his pants and squatting while holding his phone between his legs would probably raise even more attention.

But when I have to pee, I definitely check the map for any suitable location that isnt a public bathroom first.... and even in those I dont excatly use the toilets ;P

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I much prefer to pee somewhere other than the toilet.   At home, I pee in the sink more than the toilet (it is convenient, right height, and flushes with a lot less water).  I also often pee on washing or in the washing machine.  Sometimes I go outside and pee in the garden - either on the grass, in a flower pot or in the drain on the patio.  If I am going out on my own then I avoid peeing before I go out so that I can stop somewhere and pee in a car park, alley way, woods, etc. etc. because it is more fun than using a toilet.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 1/16/2022 at 7:03 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Are you someone who pisses wherever and whenever they need to pee, such as just whipping it out in public and spraying a tree or wall. 

are you someone who mostly uses toilets but pees naughty places in desperate situations?

or are you someone who goes out of their way to plan where they’re going to piss next?

I like to go wherever and whenever, but I also often plan where I’m going to pee whenever I get somewhere or wake up. Some days I intentionally go pee outside and leave my bedroom to go directly outside to piss. Some days I’m more lazy and just pee off the side of my bed. 

I'm similar to you in that some days I will wake up and just roll over and pee of the side of the bed but then sometimes I'll wait until I can go outside or piss on the stairs, either way it normally arouses me. I think it's the act of doing it in a place that is usually considered to be unacceptable by some of society.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

I wouldnt say I go out of the way, but if I get the opportunity to be naughty I'm jumping on it.

There use to be a place I would go that had like a sitting area before u went into where the toilets was. So every chance I got I would use one of the cloth chairs as my urinal. I was able to use it several times before they remodled and took them out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sandman033 said:

I wouldnt say I go out of the way, but if I get the opportunity to be naughty I'm jumping on it.

There use to be a place I would go that had like a sitting area before u went into where the toilets was. So every chance I got I would use one of the cloth chairs as my urinal. I was able to use it several times before they remodled and took them out. 

Wonder what prompted them to remodel....?   🤣  🤣  🤣

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wonder what prompted them to remodel....?   🤣  🤣  🤣

They renovated the whole place. It was really dated and needed a face-lift. I'm sure the stained furniture help push it along. I actually got the idea to use it when I walked in one day and one was dripping and had a wet patch so I had to atleast make them match lol. 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I recently discovered, I like taking a quick break from my work, go outside on my front porch, sit in one chair while my legs are stretched out onto another, smoking a cigar, when I need to piss, I just hike my skirt up and go. Very relaxing and exciting at the same time, that I don't have to run to the bathroom. Just go right there. Call it time management. 💦😉

Women seem so much better at multitasking. 😉

• Haha 3