Where have you been craving to go for a naughty piss?

1 hour ago, Pissalot said:

I’m really curious how you get away with peeing on restaurant floors? I would love to do that 

Not sure about how @pop-a-squat does, but I have peed in the area closest to the wall and booth seat across from me. The gap between the wall and booth hid it.  I didn't flood the floor but I let enough out for relief. The toilets were out of order.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Having not traveled for two years, I feel like I need a hotel pee fix.  Hotels have so many naughty opportunities and I fear I might go a little wild ... lol.

Obviously this requires travel, which is still problematic, so I'm eagerly awaiting a global opening of travel options.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, foxypiss said:

I definitely want to pee in the car, chair, floor, couch. I have very limited places to pee since I live with my parents 

Well if you was closer to Tennessee I could help fix u up with some car peeing. I was given a suburban that I use to ride around and pee in. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Burnzie said:

Craving a partner in crime to share and explore with. All the places are ours after that 😈

To have a like-minded partner in crime is something I've long wanted. I don't think we'd always need to be naughty, so much as entertain one another by finding ever more exciting ways to do the deed and new places to explore.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to going on a Cruise again and peeing on the ship in naughty locations like in the jacuzzi next to other people, on a quiet part of the deck (away from cameras!) or even whilst walking along the corridors back to my room in swimming trunks and a robe, where I can pee on the carpet as I walk.

Other than that, I'd love to pee in a pub or restaurant.  I haven't done that in a long time.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’ve always wanted to go in a car. Just pull my knickers down and pee into the seat as though I’m sitting on the toilet. I won’t do this in my own car though as I’m a bit of a clean freak and I think the cleanup would be difficult 😞 

You could use mine, wouldn’t be the first time a seat got wet 😂

• Hot 1