Back to Naughty Peeing

I apologise if this is delving just a fraction off topic - and I'm happy to close it down if so, but I'm curious....

We know you and your dad, as well as mom, uncle, cousin too are open and flexible about peeing freely in terms of the places you'd all pee and not hiding from each other when doing so.

I just wondered if they were aware of the site, whether they're aware you're a member here and whether they've ever looked into it.  Obviously we have people whose significant others are fully aware and will share in browsing around the site with them.  Just wondered if your dad knew for example?  Or for that matter whether you've ever discussed the site with your friends?

(I can understand if, even though your dad has watched you peeing many times, it could be a bit awkward knowing that photos of you peeing were shared here for all of us to see). 

• Like 1

It is great to hear from you again @pop-a-squat.  Sorry that you've had a hard time with Covid - particularly your Dad by the sound of it.    Good to hear that you still took advantage of the opportunity for some freedom in peeing and that you took some photographs and have shared them with us.

You were very much missed whilst you were gone, but maybe that will help everyone appreciate you more now that you are back!  

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Went to a hotel and pissed all over the floor with my family there. We all took turns doing so.

3EFE0695-8CB4-4AE1-AE76-29528CD637C8.jpeg

C2A5128C-CBCC-4C8B-8348-2234C8AC54EA.jpeg

Nice piss! I recently just had renovations done and would have loved to have you and your family over for some last minute pissing on the carpet and against the walls! we could all have had a pissing competition lmao I can shoot mine pretty far when i push!

Welcome back! Looks like you enjoyed your holiday!

Any more pee adventures recently?

..and another question:

On 3/29/2022 at 3:46 AM, pop-a-squat said:

my family there. We all took turns doing so.

Do you ever get naughty with anyone of your family? I was wondering because all of you seem really open minded

On 3/28/2022 at 8:46 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Went to a hotel and pissed all over the floor with my family there. We all took turns doing so.

3EFE0695-8CB4-4AE1-AE76-29528CD637C8.jpeg

C2A5128C-CBCC-4C8B-8348-2234C8AC54EA.jpeg

wow that is fucking hot.  I bet your hotel room was drenched when you left !  

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

It was a lovely day outside, I was sitting outside with my mom in the backyard just chatting. Our neighbor came over, the one who seems to be interested in our peeing. 

After chatting for awhile I really needed to take a piss. I was sitting on the patio in the backyard in a chair with my waist underneath a see through glass table. I chose to pull my pants to my knees and sit on the edge of the chair and piss onto the cement. As I began peeing everyone got quiet and turned their attention to my pissing pussy. I noticed the neighbor staring at me through the table. I spread my knees a little bit wider so everyone could get a nice view. 

When I finished up, my mom who had a dress on, got up from the table, pulled her dress up past her waist and showed us she had no panties on. She had a hairy cunt and spread her legs and let go onto the cement. Her piss poured out from her and made a large puddle on the ground.

That is super hot story here. I l would seeing you and your mom pee outside. Two hot pussy letting go outside big stream. Great story thanks for sharing.