Ideas for playing

mrfox

My little girl always tells me when she needs to pee and I'll either go with her to the toilet and sit in front of her and she will just pee in my hand or I will do something more exciting such as having her stand up and pee on the floor or in a glass or maybe in bed with a towel. Sometimes I'll have her pee in her panties and sometimes I'll take them off first and sometimes I will want her to pee in her pajamas or in her socks. The other day I had her pee into her favorite plushie because we were going to wash him anyway which I thought was really cute and it made me wonder about other ways to play with her.

Any creative ideas for fun ways to play with a cute little girl when she needs to pee? Thanks!

[Moderator's Note:   It has been brought to the attention of the staff that the language and tone of this post gives the indication of inappropriate sexual activity with a child.  @mrfox has advised that his partner is over the age of twenty, and the terminology used here is an expression of the way they play out their relationship as consenting adults.

We of course have many, many different aspects of the kink represented and accepted across the site, celebrating our diverse membership.  The Staff would like to thank those who have brought this post to our attention.]

Err, sorry to be on the side of SWK (for once, won't happen often), but this overall site is clearly intended to be talking about pee in a sexual context. You're talking about "do something exciting" with your little girl (you're talking about her plushie, so I guess she's really young).

I'm quite disturbed by this post, I must admit, since it feels extremely close to a line that, IMHO, is one that shouldn't be crossed. I'd really appreciate if @Admin could at least have a look and have a say about it. I'm not a mod, so, I won't say more about it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Sorry about that, it's just the way we both talk about her and the way she is both in the context of our relationship and even outside of that, and I wanted to highlight this aspect because it's kind of relevant to paint a picture of how we are like together. But she's an adult, sorry I should have made that clear.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, expererg said:

Err, sorry to be on the side of SWK (for once, won't happen often), but this overall site is clearly intended to be talking about pee in a sexual context. You're talking about "do something exciting" with your little girl (you're talking about her plushie, so I guess she's really young).

I'm quite disturbed by this post, I must admit, since it feels extremely close to a line that, IMHO, is one that shouldn't be crossed. I'd really appreciate if @Admin could at least have a look and have a say about it. I'm not a mod, so, I won't say more about it.

I understand your questions @expererg and had similar thoughts.   This morning @mrfox reassured me in a series of messages that his partner is mid-twenties.

Can I recommend for the future, if any member has cause to question content on the site, please just click on 'Report' and we will look into it.  In this instance the dialogue has been polite and productive of course which is great, but there is always that potential for misunderstanding and conflict.

To be completely honest I have to say that ever since I got into a serious sexual and emotional relationship with this girl I've pretty much lost touch with how it sounds to other people when I say stuff like that or even when I describe her at all. This entire aesthetic or character of her as a little girl has become so normalized so quickly for me and of course there's nothing wrong with that per se and she's a very complex very interesting very intelligent very amazing person who is by all means an adult both legally biologically intellectually emotionally and otherwise. But she is a little girl and she also behaves like a little girl in many ways and she even looks like a little girl. I don't blame you for being freaked out because now that I think about it I was even confused about this myself until it just became normalized to the point where I literally forgot that there's anything unusual at all about talking like I did in my original post. So yeah, very understandable confusion lol.

Wow yes peeing while sitting on my lap is perfect, thank you!! I actually made her do this a little bit once already briefly but I definitely want to explore this a lot more. It will be so nice to do it when we are both fully clothed and it will be really exciting to suddenly tell her to pee when she's in my lap and doesn't expect it.

Swings is also a really interesting idea, that could get so unpredictable and messy, haha. Yeah, I really want to do this now. I actually haven't been with her to a playground yet, I should really take her to one, maybe there's other ideas to be found there as well.

I like the toy tea set idea too, we don't have anything like that and I don't know if she would want a toy tea set to play with outside of this. There must be lots of other interesting toys to do this with as well... She mostly plays with dolls and plushies for the most part but now I wanna get her some other kind of toy. I wanna go to a toy store now.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas @thisguy20, much appreciated!!

• Admin changed the title to Ideas for playing