The word bladder

26 minutes ago, mrfox said:

I bet everyone has their own feelings about specific words when it comes to a fetish that's really important to them. 

You're right there. Words are really important. The consequences of using the wrong word during sex, for instance, can be damaging - and I'm not talking about calling out an ex's name by mistake lol. Some words can be a turn off. Or a turn on.

Edited by Kupar
  • Agree 1

This is such a fascinating topic. I'm trying to talk about when I've actually referred to my bladder in casual conversation... I guess I tend to call it my tank? I feel like I talk more about "floodgates" and "dams" instead, but that would be more like... my bladder muscles I think? So the actual bladder would be a reservoir?? 😂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, rann said:

So the actual bladder would be a reservoir?? 😂

Yeah, the bladder would be the term for where your pee is stored before it's pushed out your urethra, whether voluntarily or otherwise. 😆

How well your bladder muscles work play a big role in whether it's the former or the latter. 🤣

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mrfox said:

I bet everyone has their own feelings about specific words when it comes to a fetish that's really important to them. I don't have any problem with the word bladder, but for example I really don't like "piss" or "pissing" as to me it sounds so rude and it actually turns me off. To me it's like night and day compared to "pee" and "peeing".

I totally understand i really do. This is why just like @Kuparmentioned. Now piss or pissing highterns my kink to a greater level. Those words are rude but bolsters my thoughts at that moment. 

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Like 1

Interesting one.   I don't have any issue with the word bladder and I'd certainly perk up my ears if I heard a lady saying that her bladder was full or she needed to empty her bladder or something, but honestly, I don't think it is a word that I've heard mentioned in quite a long time.  Most people either come straight out with it and say they need the toilet or they need to pee rather than commenting on the state of their bladder.

I have heard it mentioned in the context of a "bladder buster" as in something like a yard of ale is a bladder buster.

45 minutes ago, mrfox said:

I actually used it the other day when asking for a video, I said "I'd love to see something where molly is in knee socks and cute clothes and lying on her back and slowly empties her bladder while you have anal sex." Kind of a weird coincidence, I really don't use the word almost ever otherwise.

The only person I would ask that would be to an internet search engine.

• Haha 1

I really don’t have an issue with the word bladder. However now you’ve made me think of the term “bladdered” which means extremely Drunk. Is that related to the bladder in that they’d also have a full bladder due to drinking so much or maybe so drunk they will lose control of their bladder. Or is it totally unrelated?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

However now you’ve made me think of the term “bladdered” which means extremely Drunk. 

I'm not familiar with the term. It must be one used over your side of the pond.

I was more thinking along the lines of their ability to hold, like "Isn't she a big-bladdered girl? I'll bet she can hold a pint or three."

Edited by glad1
2 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I really don’t have an issue with the word bladder. However now you’ve made me think of the term “bladdered” which means extremely Drunk. Is that related to the bladder in that they’d also have a full bladder due to drinking so much or maybe so drunk they will lose control of their bladder. Or is it totally unrelated?

I have always assumed it's the first of your suggested explanations. It's a term I use ... but there are so many to choose from!

• Agree 1