Awkward Encounter

Guest ShyPeeMan

Guest ShyPeeMan

I don't normally write about my fantasies but I just can't get this 1 out of my head so need to get it out of my system somehow....

I'm a keen cyclist and love riding my bike as much as I can, the peace and quiet of my local roads is great, so once again I get out my lyrca and get out on my bike. As usual it's not long before I feel the urge to pee. The pressure in my bladder wasn't too bad so I just carried on thinking I'll stop when I can.  A few miles later, still feeling the urge, I came across I fellow rider who had stopped to fix a puncture. As you do, I stopped and asked if they needed a hand and was pleasantly surprised to see it was a woman cyclist. (I don't see many around where I live) She thanked me, and we got her sorted. She asked where I was heading and said it the same as her so we started to ride together. Wow I thought, she's very pretty and wow, looks great in lycra too. Conversation was going great, and I couldn't help but find her stunning. There just seems something about her that got my blood flowing. Our eyes kept meeting and we both had that wanting look at each other but I should, I'm married. I knew it was wrong to think like that so luckily my now full bladder took my mind off her. I felt the urge to pee growing but I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it. I said I needed to stop and she said the same. This could be tricky as we were in the middle of nowhere, easy for me but not for her. She said it's fine, she used to it so we found some trees and stopped. I'll wait here I said while she nipped off....she squatted behind 1 and started to pee. "No" I thought, don't look but I couldn't resist. Wow, she was just peeing right through her tight lycra shorts, the warm pee just pouring through them like a hot tap. She looked up, saw me looking and grinned. Red faced I turned away, the urge to pee had now been replaced by arousal. She finished peeing, walked up to me and said I see you liked that, it's your turn own and ran her hand down my now swollen shaft. Well that was it, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I started letting out my warm, clear pee right through my shorts. She watched with excitement and continued to stroke my cock while I pissed. She then pulled open my shorts and slide her hand inside, looking straight into my eyes and said she loved the feel of my piss all over her hand and continued rubbing my cock. I put my hand on her piss wet shorts and started to rub her pussy, she started peeing again...wow, couldn't believe my luck. She was amazing but wait, what am I going, I thought, I'm married but oh my god this woman was pure sex. Guilt got the better of, stop I said, I can't I'm married. She looked at me, still wanking me off and said, so am I. I couldn't resist, she felt too good..... I didn't last much longer and exploded into my shorts, they were now wet with piss and cum. She grinned, dropped to her knees and licked the cum from my cock and shorts saying you can't go back to your wife looking like that. She then got back on her bike and rode off leaving me wet, guilty and very satisfied all at once. I pulled myself together, got back on my bike and headed towards home. I needed to pee again and though sod it, I'll just wet myself again, hoping it would wash away any remaining cum so I wouldn't get caught.

Guest ShyPeeMan
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Lovely fantasy and nicely described.   

I would be very happy for that fantasy to come true in my life too.

Yes it would be great. I keep imagining it would happen every time I go out but alas, it's just a dream