Feedback / Idea Pee vandalism on this forum - proposition

Hi and a huge thank you for taking the time to create such a well reasoned response.  I'm going to allow @Admin the opportunity to fully review and consider, since it is Admin who owns the site and manages it.  I and the other moderators will accept any decisions and will apply site rules as we are guided.

I do want to make one point and answer one question.

Firstly the point...  Above you've quoted the response Admin gave last week to the statement by a member, where that member wrote "The conclusion is that peefans.com not are a place to naughty peeing which is a huge shame."   Now I know you've quoted Admin's response, but the way it appears on screen sort of puts the visual emphasis on that member's statement.  To be clear, Admin and the other staff are definitely not saying that naughty peeing is in any way discouraged here.

And now the question - "How would admins and mods react today, to posts such as... (Spywareonya's post 'Where would you see me pee?')".   I've just refreshed my memory on that post.  It is lengthy, at 22 pages and I've just read every page of interesting discussion including many suggestions of where and how Nancy could pee.  Now within the whole content I can see nothing which would prevent it being posted and enjoyed today.  Indeed the moderator's at the time and myself (before I joined staff) commented and obviously enjoyed the content.  Nancy herself discounted many suggestions due to the risks she saw due to CCTV and some personal beliefs (not peeing on books for example).  There is one element - talking about pissing in someone's motorbike helmet - which some may then and now consider not to their taste.  But in my opinion the key difference is Nancy maintained the emphasis on the thrill, power and eroticism of the pee and did not place the emphasis on the effect on third parties.

In other respects I don't have more to add so I'll thank you again for your reasoned pragmatic proposal (and I mean that genuinely) and look forward to Admin's consideration of it.

• Thanks 2