Pee Vandalism with Nina and Katie - Vacation (4)

Hello,

thanks for writing your stories, I enjoy reading them. I figured the girls wouldn't *really* care about Michael and would not cover him in case he was caught. But I didn't expect them to dispose of him just like that. That's cruel and in my imagination it does not really fit to their style. However the stories are your imagination and so they are your characters.

Again, thanks for the entertainment

On 1/12/2022 at 4:36 PM, nopjans said:

@rann this is extraordinary. It really hits all the things I love about your writing and might be the best naughty pee story I've read in a long time. I hope Nina and Katie have more adventures together down the line.

I am happy you liked it and you encourage me to keep making new installments! Do not worry, there is already a next adventure planned. They will have Paris to themselves, after all.

8 hours ago, imaginepeeing said:

Hello,

thanks for writing your stories, I enjoy reading them. I figured the girls wouldn't *really* care about Michael and would not cover him in case he was caught. But I didn't expect them to dispose of him just like that. That's cruel and in my imagination it does not really fit to their style. However the stories are your imagination and so they are your characters.

Again, thanks for the entertainment

No worries, and thank you for sharing. I knew that would be a bit of a divisive move to do such a thing. The girls are troublemakers for sure but I also kind of think of the two more as lone wolves that kind of do their own thing but also won't hesitate to trap prey either. Thank you for your feedback though and I might tweak how they interact with others in the future. Glad that it was at least able to entertain.

• Like 2

Huge series! Love them, I missed they needed to go to Michael’s place (pick something up or whatever reason) before the trip and “innocently” trash it (or maybe some spoiling I in his car)

anyway, anyhow, amazing story!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MBP said:

Huge series! Love them, I missed they needed to go to Michael’s place (pick something up or whatever reason) before the trip and “innocently” trash it (or maybe some spoiling I in his car)

anyway, anyhow, amazing story!

I am happy that you like my stories! Thank you, it is very encouraging. Despite what happened to Michael, I definitely enjoyed having a "third party" around for the girls to interact with. Who knows, in the future, what you suggest definitely seem like things they might do given the opportunity.

Edited by rann
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, naught said:

i know this would probably be out of character, but it would be kinda exciting and funny if the consequences caught up with them in one of the installments.

I actually would like for them to face some sort of consequences sometime, but I have not decided how to do it yet.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/15/2022 at 3:02 AM, rann said:

I am happy that you like my stories! Thank you, it is very encouraging. Despite what happened to Michael, I definitely enjoyed having a "third party" around for the girls to interact with. Who knows, in the future, what you suggest definitely seem like things they might do given the opportunity.

Thinking it again, maybe Mike could have “forgot or lost” his car keys and the girls can get them, with a spare house keys on the car 😈.

keep up the good work 

• Love 1
On 1/17/2022 at 2:33 PM, MBP said:

Thinking it again, maybe Mike could have “forgot or lost” his car keys and the girls can get them, with a spare house keys on the car 😈.

keep up the good work 

Yesss adding in the detail of the girls taking his car and trashing it and his house would be a great addition for the next story

• Agree 1
On 1/17/2022 at 8:33 AM, MBP said:

keep up the good work 

Do these two seem like the type that would let something like "keys" stop them? 😉

44 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

Yesss adding in the detail of the girls taking his car and trashing it and his house would be a great addition for the next story

Don't worry, the next part actually starts out with Michael very much fresh on their minds.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@rann great series, thank you so much.

Extreme vandalism isn't normally my favorite, and the scene with the Maserati was too much for my taste. But the series is well-written and truly communicates the spirit of two girls doing what they please for the sole purpose of their pleasure. And as it is only a fantasy, I'm totally ok with it. To be honest, I was throbbing from start to finish of the four chapters and can't wait for a continuation.

To me, the fate of Michael was totally in line with the general character of the protagonists who use and abuse until they get tired of something (or someone). Even if it hurts to read about such meanness - that's just what to expect of this type of girl (that's why I don't like 'em in real life 😉 ).

Just wanted to say thank you - looking forward to what you come up with next 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:36 AM, rann said:

This story is a direct continuation of Part 3 with my characters Nina and Katie. With Michael spending a second day with the naughty duo, he can't help but loosen up. Thank you so much for your continued feedback and criticism -- you all have been very welcoming and accepting of my stories. You encourage me to continue writing!

This story contains content that may be objectionable to some, namely themes of pee vandalism and general malice towards property and people. All characters and events are works of fiction.

Thank you!

Pee Vandalism with Nina and Katie - Vacation (4)

---------------------

"Look, it's Mike!" Katie whispered excitedly. "Yo, Miiike!" the blonde waved as a silver supermini pulled into the valet area in front of the Hôtel Plaza Athénée.

Sure enough, behind the sleek little Renault Clio's wheel was none other than Michael, an exchange student who had somewhat serendipitously become friends with the girls enough to learn firsthand how, uh, daring they could be when out and about. Truth be told, he had almost considered passing on serving host to another day of activities with Nina and Katie, but he hadn't been able to get the images of the two beautiful girls casually misbehaving in public out of his mind. He knew he was in for a handful but he was pleased to entertain his new friends.

"Man, I was almost afraid we'd scared ya off!" Katie laughed as she and Nina slid into the backseat of the Renault.

"Glad to see that wasn't the case!" Nina smiled gently.

Michael beamed in response. "Well then, alright! As promised, today we're going to travel a little bit South to see the beautiful French countryside and a museum full of some rustic artwork you wouldn't find here in Paris!"

A quick glance in the rearview mirror showed Nina and Katie gently cheering with approval. The two were dressed smart yet casual -- perfect both for going out and for visiting more stately venues such as museums. Katie wore a white crop camisole along with a black light jacket to cover her shoulders. Though her midriff was exposed, the black pleated skirt she had chosen tastefully complemented her outfit. Nina had also opted for a camisole, albeit of the non-cropped variety. A gray camisole and a black bodycon skirt was all she wore, but Nina's demeanor gave her outfit an understated glow that perfectly complemented her friend. Admiring their fashion, perhaps Michael might have done so a bit too well, as Katie spoke up.

"I'm wearing undies too, thank you very much." The blonde offered, grinning broadly.

Katie laughed, having successfully caught the boy off-guard as he looked over their outfits. "Can't speak for Nina though," she continued, glancing at her friend who stuck her tongue out in response. "If she was wearing a skirt like mine, her pussy would be rubbing all over your seat right about now!"

Despite looking like a couple of everyday college girls bickering about, sure enough, the two were vulgar as ever. Nevertheless, the atmosphere in the car that morning was a stark contrast to the one when he had happened on Nina squatting over a pallet of newspapers the day before. The girls were relaxed and any pretenses of good behavior had been dropped since everyone was privvy to what might happen if nature called. Michael simply smiled and shook his head before playfully jabbing, "alright then, we'll be driving for a while so if anyone needs to use the restroom, now's the time to do it!"

The girls laughed as the car took off towards the highway. "Don't worry!" Katie quipped, "we wouldn't do that to a friend's car!"

"Besides..." Nina smirked as she met Michael's eyes in the rearview mirror, "Katie and I won't be needing to pee for a while." She then proceeded to tell her host exactly how the duo had spent their morning.

---

When the girls awoke, showered, and conspicuously walked past the toilet in their master bathroom to get dressed for the day, they excitedly conversed with one another about their vacation thus far. As they left their luxury suite still chattering away, they had to pause for a moment to giggle at a new sign that had appeared by the elevators overnight apologizing for both cars being closed for extensive repairs. This was just as well and, after shrugging, the two made their way towards the stairwell for a long trek down.

The stairwell was carpeted in the same fragrant, springy carpet as the rest of the hotel's hallways and had elegant wooden banisters accompanying the descent. After each floor was a small landing as the staircase turned, and despite the inconvenience of taking the stairs, Nina and Katie didn't seem to mind as they continued to chat excitedly until they reached about the fourth landing or so. Here, the girls continued their conversation unabated, but instead of starting on the next flight of stairs, the two merely stepped a bit to the side; completely nonchalant as if it were the most normal thing in the world to do, Katie hiked up her skirt and pulled her thong to the side while Nina simply shimmied up her bodycon to expose her crotch like her friend. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, both began peeing even before they lowered themselves to settle into comfortable squats.

Gabbing away, the fact that the two minxes were now having a morning pee over the stairwell carpet hadn't interrupted their conversation in the least. Had someone stepped into the landing, the scene wouldn't be all too different from an alley around the back of a club on a night out; a couple of bare asses guiltily pissing away after a drunken night of fun. However, not only were the girls squatting in a luxury hotel instead of a common alleyway, both were very much sober and very much knew what they were doing -- they simply didn't care. They had the urge to pee and they saw a clean, quiet spot to do it without consequence. The mess they were in the process of creating wasn't going to be their problem.

As such, the girls giggled to each other about the day's possibilities while pissing all over the once-scented plush carpet unconcerned. Katie in particular was peeing such a strong jet that her stream had cleared the carpet and was spraying across the wooden banisters to messily fall down to the lower levels. Meanwhile Nina was urinating at a more leisurely pace, but their combined puddles on the now saturated carpet directly in front of them made it such that Nina's contribution quickly expanded towards the ledge until an audible pattering sound began to issue forth as it spilled onto the stairs below. Naturally the girls had indeed noticed this, but didn't so much as shift their positions to try and contain the damage -- they were quite comfortable in the positions they had adopted. At one point in their conversation, Katie even burst into laughter, causing her spray to arc messily across and over the landing in a shower of distinctly yellow droplets.

By the time the girls had emptied their bladders over the unlucky landing of their choice, there were two large patches of pee soaking into the carpet quite clearly pointing in the direction of the handrail. As a result, the banisters too were currently soaking in the duo's morning urine and a quick glance over the edge showed guilty amber streaks dripping all the way down to the ground floor to coalesce into an ugly yellow puddle. The once fragrant aroma of the stairwell had now been replaced by the unmistakable stench of piss, and to dispel any question about what the girls had done there, the duo wiped themselves with tissues before absentmindedly littering them onto the carpet.

Readjusting their skirts, Nina and Katie's conversation hadn't skipped a beat. Neither seemed to pay the aftermath of their impromptu toilet any mind as they once again set off to descend the stairwell. And while one might be forgiven for thinking that they simply hadn't cared about what they did (they hadn't) this too would not be accurate. It wasn't merely that they didn't care -- rather, they were quite gleeful over the fact that their misbehavior had ruined some poor janitor's morning. They just got away scot-free while the cleaning crew would have to clean up after their fun.

"So yeah! That's what we were doing right before we came out to the valet," Nina grinned mischievously.

Michael's ears were red at the mental image of the two being dirty as ever, and the fact that Nina could so casually talk about their naughtiness was a testament to how little regard she had for the damage they did. In fact, both girls could be seen in the back grinning, no doubt at the fun that was had.

"Don't forget to tell him what happened after," Katie prodded.

"Oh yeah!" Nina laughed. "When we reached the lobby, Katie went and complained about the elevators being out."

"I sure as fuck did!" Katie laughed crudely. "We got some free iced coffees out of it. Want one? They gave us plenty!"

Michael politely declined as the blonde held out a rather large glass bottle of what appeared to be a house blend of coffee. With a shrug, Katie popped the lid off her bottle to chug the contents herself. It must have been rather good, as Nina too appeared to already be a third of the way through hers.

"Ahh!" The blond continued as she downed the coffee. "That's not all either! The guy at the front looked soooo fuckin' apologetic. He kept going on about how he would have a bunch of expensive wine delivered to our room for the 'inconvenience'."

Nina laid her head on her friend's shoulder and gently nuzzled her neck, murmuring innocently, "mmm~ they were so sorry and soooo nice to us even though we just finished pissing in their stairs."

Katie laughed. "Yep! Have fun getting my piss out of your carpets!" the blonde mocked as she blew a kiss in the direction of the hotel.

Nina nodded, "and the wood, and the walls, and the..." Nina gave her friend a knowing look -- "elevators".

At this, the girls burst into fits of laughter. Michael already knew about the unfortunate elevator that had unceremoniously served as the blonde's urinal in the morning prior, but he had pieced together enough of the story to realize that they must have done something to the other elevator too if they had to take the stairs. All Michael could do was laugh in resignation at their audacity -- what they were doing was undoubtedly wrong, but their playful naughtiness was far too irresistible for it to matter.

---

"Whew, well we're here!" Michael announced as the trio stepped out of the car. As someone who hated searching for parking spaces and didn't mind walking, Michael had zoomed straight to the 4th level in a small parking garage to a floor that had only a few cars dotting the area. "We got here at a good time. In a few hours, this floor will be packed."

"Wow, this place gets that busy, huh?" Nina asked as she peered outside to look at the scenery.

"It's beautiful out here, Mike!" Katie nodded in approval. "Way different from Paris."

"Yup!" Michael smiled. "South France is like that. Come on, let's hurry inside and you can see some of the art from this region."

"Mmhmm." Katie merely grinned as she looked the boy over. "What, in a hurry to get to the bathroom?"

Sure enough, Michael did seem a bit fidgety. Perhaps it was all the talk about the girls' escapades, or perhaps the boy's bladder simply wasn't as big theirs. At any rate, it was true -- Michael had to go pretty bad.

"Uh, well, I didn't go before picking you two up and..." Michael mumbled, embarrassed.

Katie laughed. "Geez, it's okay! It's fine! Look, I know you've never pissed in public before, but today's your chance!"

Nina glanced over at Michael and smiled. "C'mon, we're the only ones here. You already saw Katie do it in a fitting room, and I straight up pissed on the floor in front of you yesterday."

"Haha, yep!" Katie grinned. "You know we're the last people who would care if you took a leak somewhere, so why not? Just drop those shorts, get that dick out, and go for it so you can enjoy the museum without worry!"

There was something utterly irresistible about listening to two beautiful girls, neither of whom were in any way shy about public nudity, encouraging Michael to do some mischief. He raised up his hands, outnumbered. "You know what? You guys are right. What's a little pee between friends?"

"That's the spirit!" Nina giggled. "There are still a few cars here and you're a guy so it should be easy."

"Cars?" Michael asked, confused.

"Yeah!" Katie chimed in. "They're usually the easiest to piss on since they offer cover. I've left behind so many ass-prints pissing down the sides of people's cars since high school. It's easy!"

Michael winced a bit, considering for a moment the smelly residue such a relief would leave behind, not to mention the displeasure of the car's owner upon returning to their vehicle. "Uhh, how about I just do it on the wall?"

"Sure, sure," Katie laughed. "Just start pissing somewhere already and then we can finally make some progress."

Hesitantly, Michael unzipped and walked over to a wall. Despite doing so, he kept feeling indecisive and walking over to other spots, continually glancing over his shoulder to see if anyone might be able to see him. Adding to his stage fright was the fact that he could feel the girls staring right at him -- and while a part of him was pleased to finally bare himself in front of them, he simply couldn't find the nerve to decide on a spot and relieve himself.

"Figures~" Nina shrugged. "I've been pee-shy before."

"How about this?" Katie offered, walking up to Michael and placing a hand on his shoulder. "How about I pick a place for you to do it? Nina will keep a look out. Nothing will happen to you. All you have to do stand where I tell you and pee. Sound good?"

Michael nodded, somewhat grateful for having the blonde alleviate his anxiety and pick a spot instead. After Katie led him over to a black sedan which she proudly proclaimed to be his toilet, Michael obediently took hold of his penis and aimed himself at a tire.

"Hold up! What are you doing?" Katie hissed.

Surprised, Michael stopped and looked at her dumbfounded. "Uh, isn't this where you want me to pee?"

"No, not yet," Katie answered matter-of-factly. "Just a sec," she murmured as she went around to the passenger's side.

Nina whistled appreciatively. "A Maserati, huh? Pretty fancy for a piss bucket."

Sure enough, Michael took note of the distinctive logo and was halfway to convincing himself that luxury cars must get washed more often than others when he heard an unlocking sound from within.

"Hell yeah!" Katie cheered victoriously. "I knew I saw one of the windows wasn't up all the way. Was no sweat slipping in these hands and unlocking it from inside!"

Michael stared in awe as the blonde proceeded to go around and pull each door wide open. She then spared no moment strewing the contents of the glove compartment about until she happened on some loose bills that she promptly pocketed.

"I didn't want ya peeing on the car," Katie explained as she stepped back out of the vehicle. "I want you to take a piss in it!"

"Oooh!" Nina clapped approvingly. "Pissing inside cars is the best! They're private, they're comfy, they're fragrant (well the nice ones are), there's no splash-back... it's like your own personal toilet!"

Michael was torn -- he was fine with peeing on the exterior of a car, but breaking into a luxury vehicle for the mere convenience of urinating in it "privately?" This was nothing more than unnecessary vandalism to someone's personal property. Never mind the fact that Katie had just finished stealing its valuables. The way Nina spoke so excitedly about it, it was clear that the girls did this often.

"Feeling bad about it?" Katie grinned without a trace of feeling so herself. "Hey, I don't do it that often. Nina on the other hand... I've seen her do some fucked up stuff when she's horny. But hell, if I'm gonna go for it I'm gonna do it to an expensive car, am I right?"

"Fuck yeah you are!" Nina cheered.

Emboldened, Katie pulled out her keys and very slowly began keying the side of the door nearest to her, leaving a long metallic scratch. She wore an uninterested yet playful expression but continued to damage the car with scratch after scratch -- only half paying attention to what she was doing as she continued, "I mean, it's nothing personal. I don't have anything against the owner of this car." The blonde paused for a moment to spit on the windscreen before moving to scrape up another door. "This poor little car just happened to be here, and it just volunteered to get pissed in, is all..." she murmured derisively as she grabbed a windshield wiper and harshly bent it before moving on to yet another door. "Fuck if I care how the owner feels about me doing this," Katie spat once again, this time directly on the passenger seat, before starting to key up the final door, "because at the end of the day, it's just not my problem how much he has to spend fixing this."

After finishing, the blonde turned around and grinned impishly at her friend. "Sure I didn't have to do this, but maybe I just feel like being a bitch today♥" With a giggle of satisfaction, Katie walked back to stand next to Nina, raising her arms up to stretch.

Michael was shocked at the way the girl had so casually vandalized the car in front of him for no reason at all. Nina hadn't even flinched, and based on what Katie had said, the raven-haired girl was just as guilty of doing the same thing many times over. There was simply no way he could add insult to injury and pee in it too.

Watching Michael standing frozen as he pathetically held his penis, Katie walked back up to the boy and gently touched his arm. "Mike," Katie spoke, "Let's say... if I had to go, right? Let's say, I dropped my skirt, took my thong off, crawled up on that driver's seat right there, and arched my back before pissing all over it. Some guy's car used as a private fucking toilet just for me. I'd ruin the entire seat and leave a huge mess inside that Maserati, only to walk away without giving a fuck about what I did. Would you want to see me do it?"

Michael blushed as his member visibly stiffened a bit at the mental image. "Uh... yeah..." he murmured quietly.

"Heh, of course ya do!" Katie quipped. "And I'd do it in a fuckin' heartbeat too if I had to go! So if it's okay for me to piss there, why should you worry?"

Michael nodded -- she had a point. Resolutely, he marched right up to the back seat and finally, for the first time, he relaxed and began peeing in something other than a toilet.

The girls laughed and cheered as the damaged Maserati finally became christened with urine, making it official that it was now nothing more than, as Nina had called it, a very expensive piss bucket. The boy went for quite a while, and by the time he finished, his pee sat pooling on the expensive leather adorning the back seat.

"Woo!" Nina cheered, "that's the way to do it!"

"Yeah, maybe next time move your dick around to piss on more things," Katie laughed but clapped her friend on the shoulder nonetheless. "And hey, no one's around in case you want to take care of 'that' too... wanna jack off on one of the seats or something?"

Michael blushed, realizing that his now solid erection was clearly noticed by both girls and simply re-clothed himself.

"Alright, let's go!" Katie announced as she began to head for the elevators.

"Uhh, what about...?" Michael began as he glanced at the wounded Maserati, doors still wide open.

"Fuck it!" Nina grinned. "Just leave it. Maybe other people will get the hint and piss in it too!"

After a moment of hesitation, Michael followed his friends as they walked towards the museum. The girls seemed to have already forgotten about what they did and, recalling his friends' approval, Michael too eventually found himself caught up in their good spirits, somehow not feeling as bad as he thought he would.

---

After descending the parking garage, the trio ventured into a modest-looking museum showcasing art from the region. Given its rustic appearance, it contrasted sharply with the glamorous venues advertised around Paris, but its smaller scale also gave it a cozier atmosphere. Despite it still having an impressive selection to offer, it seemed that the museum was rather quiet given the time of the day.

"Looks like we got here at a good time!" Nina smiled at Michael, noting that the ticketing counter wasn't busy in the least.

"Uhh, stupid question," Michael muttered as he turned to the girls. "Do either of you speak any French? I've been trying to learn but I still suck too much to even put together basic sentences.

Katie laughed, waving dismissively. "Don't worry! We'll get by! Besides," the blonde winked as she pulled out a few of the loose bills she found in the Maserati, "tickets are on me, so you two just hold tight!"

With Nina and Michael remaining in the queue to wait for their friend, Katie rushed up ahead to speak at the counter. After a few minutes however, Nina strained to listen to the conversation at the ticketing window -- from what she could tell, the building's computer system was down and they were having to process things manually. Although this was not a problem for them, the process appeared to be quite slow as the weary looking clerks behind the window shuffled through pages of downtime procedures.

What was a bit surprising however was the calm demeanor of the normally somewhat impatient Katie. The blonde smiled understandingly at the staff and patiently waited at the window.

"Snrk," Nina stifled a laugh as she nudged Michael to look at their friend.

Katie had glanced back to make eye contact with the two and, after a little grin, began wiggling her butt slightly as she leaned over the counter. Having successfully ensured that they were watching, she slowly reached with one hand and slid her skirt up her waist.

Michael gasped slightly and looked over to Nina who was grinning broadly. Katie had hiked up her skirt so far that her thong-clad posterior was on full display despite being hidden from those inside the ticketing window. Teasing her audience, the blonde wiggled and twerked while maintaining a posture of attentiveness with her upper body. After a few moments however, unsatisfied with merely teasing the two, the blonde reached back and pulled her thong to the side to flash them instead.

Nina was struggling not to burst out laughing in the middle of the hall, both at Katie's rudeness and the shock on Michael's face. There she was -- her partner in crime shaking her ass with her pussy out in the middle of a public museum. She knew Katie was bored and Nina wondered if her friend would also-

"Ah!" Michael mumbled in surprise as he saw it at the same time Nina did.

Sure enough, the blonde started peeing right under the ticketing window -- the staff within none the wiser.

It started as a trickle of drops falling onto the wooden floor before resolving into a thin stream directed behind the leaning girl. Much like the pace of the ticketing office, she was peeing an unhurried, lazy stream. Though her crass behavior was certainly in full view of everyone else (especially given the fact that she didn't seem to mind that her stream was directed backwards), there was only a quiet hiss and patter that would not be noticed unless someone saw her first.

Michael was in awe -- not only was Katie clearly unbothered by baring her genitals, but she was also casually urinating on the floor out of boredom. She had made it pretty clear that she did not particularly have to go back in the parking garage so this was likely nothing more than the blonde having a bit of dirty fun at the expense of the museum.

In seconds however, all three of them were suddenly snapped out of their reverie as a printing sound emerged from the ticketing window to signify that their tickets were ready at last. In a flash, Katie clamped off and re-clothed her bottom before gratefully accepting the tickets. Her face flushed somewhat, she primly stepped over her newly-made puddle to rejoin her friends.

"Nice~" Nina laughed as she pointed to the floor.

Since she hardly had a chance to begin, Katie's puddle was a cute little ellipse soaking into the wood. Although there were a few stray droplets dotting the circumference where her stream struck the hard surface, the blonde had managed to pee quite neatly, all things considered.

The blonde merely grinned, proud of her handiwork, before urging her friends. "C'mon, let's check out one of the galleries upstairs!"

The upstairs was just as deserted as the ground level, and after looking around for a bit, Katie followed the signs to a gallery showcasing various sculptures. Nodding in approval, Katie walked around for a moment before heading over to an ethereal limestone statue of an angel standing in the nude on the floor, wings outstretched. As she approached the divine sculpture, she gave Nina a look before hooking her thumbs around her waist and promptly dropping her skirt and thong to the ground. Paying no mind to the posted signs, the blonde hopped over the rope keeping visitors a respectful distance away and strategically positioned herself in front of the angel to use its wing as a shield from any would-be onlookers entering the hall.

Satisfied, the half-naked girl faced the angel, widened her stance, and within moments began relieving herself all over its feet.

Not even bothering to mute her voice, Katie let out a satisfied "ahh!" as she relaxed her bladder and opened the floodgates. Compared to her relative controlled relief at the ticketing window, the blonde was now peeing hard with a thick, yellow stream. From the moment she had clamped off her earlier pee, her body had been begging her to let the rest out and now she had found her opportunity; to be able to finally let loose in such an impromptu fashion was absolutely heavenly.

Of course, the angel would have certainly disagreed -- rather, the unrepentant desecration it was being subjected to was the epitome of sin. The girl had come to the museum, flashed her genitals to her friends out of amusement, gleefully began urinating on the floor for others to clean, and now showed absolutely no qualms about using a religious sculpture to shield herself from consequence as she unapologetically misbehaved some more; rather than showing any form of gratitude, the disrespectful girl was instead repaying the angel by pissing all over it. And indeed, the blonde did so remorselessly, standing with her legs wide, peeing directly on the statue instead of the floor in front that would have been just as obscured by its wing. With the intensity of her stream, droplets of urine bounced about and sprayed messily over the sculpture, even without accounting for the playful manner Katie bounced her hips.

A the immediate need to resume her earlier halted relief passed and Katie starting peeing, the blonde quickly began to enjoy the situation. She playfully wiggled her hips to cover more area before arching back to pee higher. Instead of just the angel's feet, Katie sprayed up the body to piss right on her uncovered breasts, before pushing forward just a little bit more so she could pee directly on its face. The blasphemous girl maintained this for as long as she could, pissing all over the angel's face to show how little she cared for its holiness, until her stream waned and dripped back down its body.

"Fuck," she sighed in relief without giving mind to being heard by the celestial figure directly in front of her. As the last of her pee dribbled onto the carpet, Katie bent her knees slightly to manage a few final spurts onto the angel's now-yellowed feet. Empty at last, with a final shake of her pussy, the blonde looked back at her friends with a triumphant grin before hopping back over the rope to rejoin them. "Whew, I sure as fuck needed that after getting interrupted downstairs!"

"You got 'interrupted' because you weren't supposed to piss there to begin with!" Nina laughed.

Michael merely stood with his mouth agape as the girls giggled amongst themselves about their mischief. Katie hadn't even bothered covering back up yet, and instead appeared to be idly playing with herself as Nina handed her a tissue to wipe with. Casting aside the fact that Katie had purposely treated a religious artwork as a toilet, the girl had also ruined it. Hundreds of years ago, its artist had painstakingly chiseled out of limestone the celestial being as a tribute to God -- a stone that was very sensitive to acidity. Michael knew Katie well enough to be certain that the sinful girl had picked up on this detail and intentionally made sure to piss over as much of it as she could. Never mind the hard work of the sculptor or the cost of repairs. She had stood happily, pussy inches from the holy being, peeing all over it without remorse.

Sure enough, the girls seemed completely unbothered as they laughed at the piss-soaked angel's misfortune. "Fuck, Katie!" Nina gasped between breaths as she watched the blonde ball up her used tissue and place it into one of the sculpture's outstretched hands. "What did she do to you?!"

"Nothing!" Katie laughed as she pulled up her thong, "I pissed on her anyway! Hey Mike, ya don't have to piss do you? She makes a great toilet!"

Suddenly, Nina was in front of him. "Yeah, what did you think?" she asked, grinning mischievously.

Quite honestly, Michael was tongue-tied. Just when he would think he was starting to understand Nina and Katie, they would do something else to surprise him.

"Yo~" Katie casually walked over to Michael to stand in front of him smirking, skirt in hand. "C'mon, what did you think would happen if we had to piss while visiting a museum?"

"I mean, you could have just peed on the floor somewhere," Nina offered unhelpfully.

"I coulda just went in the fuckin' restroom too, bitch!" Katie shot back, sending her friend into a fit of giggles. "Anyways," she continued as she turned back to Michael. "You enjoyed what you saw?"

Michael glanced over at the statue, now smelling pungent as urine ran down its surface to pool on the floor. Yet, he also noticed that his heart was pounding. The girl's actions were incredibly wrong, destructive, and depraved, yet... he had enjoyed it. A lot. Katie had damaged it beyond repair with no regard for its significance and couldn't care less. The manner in which she had casually done so for her own relief was devilishly seductive. "Yeah... I did!" Michael grinned.

"Thereee we go!" Katie smiled approvingly, reclothing herself at last. "So you know what's gonna happen next, right?"

Puzzled for a moment, Michael stared back before catching Nina's eye. "Oh!"

"Yup~" Nina grinned sheepishly. "I think I'm about ready to need some relief myself~"

"C'mon I think we're done 'appreciating' the art here anyways," Katie replied with a laugh. Pausing to look back at the defiled angel before giving herself a playful spank, she ushered her friends away from the scene of her crime and back towards the main hall.

---

"Mmm... since we're here, I kind of want to take a piss on a painting..." Nina pondered aloud.

Frantically, Michael glanced around to see if anyone might have heard the brazen girl. Thankfully, it seemed that no one was nearby.

"Hmm, yeah, that would be kind of fun." Katie replied matter-of-factly, absorbed in thought. "I think the good ones are probably in Paris though".

"Yeah, probably..." Nina nodded. "It sucks that the expensive looking ones are so close to the main hallway too."

Michael listened quietly as the two naughty minxes in front of him casually discussed publicly urinating in a venue that some would regard a sacred vault of irreplaceable history. As if this in itself was not bad enough, the girls were quite intentionally looking to vandalize something of value... for no other reason than their own perverted pleasure. He wondered just how much damage the two had caused over time -- thousands worth? Millions? Whatever it may have been, it certainly didn't seem to weigh on their consciences as the two continued to pitch dirty ideas as they walked around.

"Ah! Look!" Nina gasped excitedly as she found a sign pointing up a lonely little staircase in the corner of the room. Evidently, there was a limited-time exhibition of a gallery by a local high school student. Although the works of a kid didn't interest Nina, what made the exhibition stand out was the fact that the gallery featured tribute pieces to the works of Vincent van Gogh -- apparently the style of the famous artist had been painstakingly recreated by the student and the works were now up for sale for thousands of Euro each. With her eyes sparkling as devious thoughts danced through her head, Nina led the trio up to the exhibition gallery.

As it turned out, there was a singular door leading to the gallery, itself manned by the young artist responsible for the tribute work. The polite young man earnestly requested the group consider buying some of his paintings (the numbers of which could be provided to him before leaving) and gently explained that admission to the exhibit would require an additional fee. Naturally, Katie was more than happy to pay for the additional entry, even considerately leaving the queue free from any suspicious puddles.

As hoped, once the group was inside with the door closed behind them, there was no one else in the gallery to interrupt any potentially naughty behavior. Having been smiling gently at the artist earlier, Nina now had an undoubtedly wicked grin on her face. "This is perfect!" she whispered excitedly as she set about looking through the paintings.

"He seriously expects to sell some of this shit?" Katie muttered as she stared at one of the tribute paintings.

"I guess?" Nina replied disinterestedly. After blinking for a moment at another piece of the high school student's work, Nina shrugged, spat directly on the canvas, and continued to meander through the hall.

He knew how they were, but it still somewhat shocked Michael how quickly the girls went from being polite to the young artist's face to disinterestedly tarnishing his hard work. As Nina wandered about, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Katie outright puncturing a hole in one of the canvases with her key -- they simply weren't shy when it came to showing their distaste.

"Woah, look at this one!" Nina pointed as she approached a row proudly showcasing what was the clear centerpiece of the gallery. Elegantly framed on the wall at eye-level hung a massive painting representing countless hours of work. Even to the casual observer, the amount of detail was stunning and, given the value of the painting, museum staff had thoughtfully roped off the area around it to deter any accidental mishaps. Of course, in the face of intentional mishaps, the rope was quite powerless indeed.

"Damn!" Katie grinned impishly as she read the label below it. "Look's like you're gonna get your chance, and it's worth more than a car! You wanna piss on a painting, right?"

"Hell yeah I do!" Nina smirked, not even bothering to leave the rope intact as she ripped it from its supports. "I have to go pretty bad now, and this thing is going to be my fucking toilet!"

She had made for herself a clear, unobstructed path to the precious painting, yet even then she didn't start right away. Though she wasn't wearing any panties, Nina still opted to slide off her bodycon and hand it to Michael. Then, after a moment's consideration, Nina also tugged off her top for safekeeping.

With her completely naked body on display, Michael could see just how much Nina was getting aroused at what she was about to do. Her nipples were erect and the naughty girl was already playing with them, to say nothing of her dripping pussy. She couldn't wait to misbehave.

Ever the one to give her audience a show, Nina walked over to the painting. After turning to wink at the others, the horny girl pressed her breasts against the delicate canvas, rubbing her nipples on the textured brushstrokes to pleasure herself. Contented, she stepped away from the painting and strode past her friends to one of the tribute paintings in a different row. Here, she harshly yanked the canvas off the wall and held it behind her to press it on her ass. As she rubbed all over it, Nina arched her back to stain the painting with her pussy juices. Pleased with having marked it, Nina dropped it to the floor and pulled off another canvas to similarly defile. As an added insult, she happened to step on the canvas afterwards, causing it to emit a sickening crack in protest.

By the time the girl was finished, the tribute paintings from the next row over were all over the floor, each having been desecrated as the girl rubbed her intimate parts on them as a gesture of disrespect. As a final act of prelude, Nina gathered up the student's remaining canvases from the wall opposite to the centerpiece painting and piled them beneath it. With her ass to her friends watching the show from behind, as the impish girl took position in front of the historic painting, she stretched for a moment and arched her back to give them some eye-candy. Spitefully, she spat a couple times on some of the tribute canvases at her feet before finally turning to give her friends a vile, unrepentant smirk that could only mean one thing.

Standing with her legs wide and her body back, the dirty girl suddenly filled the gallery with a sharp spraying sound as she knowingly began peeing directly on the most expensive painting in the room. It was a culmination of her lack of respect towards the entire museum; certainly she could have urinated someplace discreetly, but she had intentionally taken advantage of the highschooler's exhibition and stripped naked to give her friends a show as she pissed all over his hard work. She couldn't care less about how the young artist would feel and knowing that he would probably cry afterwards gave her a wicked satisfaction that rivaled the most intense orgasm. After countless hours of careful painting, she was completely ruining it! For no reason at all, she had selfishly sought out the painting just to destroy it as she emptied her bladder!

The colors on the painting ran as the naughty minx rudely urinated all over the delicate canvas -- she was loving the damage she was causing. Nina swung her hips from side to side, playfully pattering over different parts of the canvas to leave behind unsightly yellow streaks dripping to the floor. As a bonus were all the little canvases the highschooler had so generously provided -- underneath the centerpiece, they could also be seen getting callously rained on. The splashback, as well as the inevitable dripping downward, ensured that all of the canvases were getting marked by Nina one way or another.

By now, a sizable yellow puddle of pee had collected on the floor, prompting the others to step back a bit. Nina continued unperturbed however, not limiting her peeing to just the canvas, but also taking pleasure on peeing on the wall directly. As her stream began to lose intensity, the she walked up to the pile of canvases on the floor and disrespectfully perched on them, adopting a squat to empty herself over them until every last drop was spent. There wasn't a hint of remorse as she let out a contented sigh -- rather, the girl immediately began further pleasuring herself as she squatted on the defiled canvases. Masturbating at the thought of what she had just done, Nina quickly orgasmed, squirting the paintings immediately beneath her as a final act of desecration. Instead of feeling guilty about destroying the paintings, the girl removed any doubt that she had absolutely enjoyed every second of it, and then some.

The gallery was in shambles, the centerpiece painting was destroyed, and the artwork the young artist once hoped to sell was strewn about the floor soaking in Nina's freshly deposited pee. "Jesus, Nina!" Katie exclaimed excitedly. "Feeling better now?"

"God, YES!" Nina sighed blissfully as she shook herself off. As she retrieved her clothing from Michael, Nina gingerly re-clothed herself before coolly stating, "let's go."

"Mike, we're gonna have to leave this place like, now," Katie giggled. "Someone's gonna find this!"

As the trio hastily acknowledged the high school student's gratitude for stopping by, they broke into a run until they made it back to the parking garage.

"Whoo boy, they are going to be pissed!" Katie laughed as they ascended the stairs.

"Mmm," Nina smiled mischievously. "I'm pretty sure my piss improved the value of that kid's artwork."

"You're such a bitch!" Katie laughed. "But hey, you got to piss on a painting like ya wanted!"

Nina merely smirked in response. "I didn't see any painting, did you? All I saw was a toilet juuuust for me~"

As the trio approached 4th floor, the girls burst into laughter anew. The Maserati was indeed still there, and sure enough it seemed that numerous passerbys bursting for relief took the suggestion. The car was smelling quite bad now, and telltale tissues scattered both inside the vehicle and outside by the tires removed any doubt about what had transpired.

"See? Told you they're convenient!" Nina shrugged as they once again piled into Michael's car.

As Michael drove off towards the highway, he drove silently, somewhat pensive about the amount of gleeful vandalism they had committed throughout the day. The girls were tittering away in the back, not paying any mind to the damage they left behind, but a part of Michael still felt bad.

"Hey Mike," Katie piped up from the back. "You know you've been awesome today, right?"

Michael snapped out of his moodiness and turned to look at the girls. "Huh?"

"Seriously." Nina agreed, smiling. "You finally peed in public but you also hung out with us while we had our fun!"

"So ya know, you definitely need to crash at our place tonight, yeah?" Katie grinned. "How about it, Mike?"

Michael's pulse quickened. For two days these naughty girls had teased him everywhere they went. They were two dirty little minxes who couldn't care less about society's rules against public nudity, to say nothing of public urination. Their obscene behavior held no respect for the property of others and the girls selfishly relieved themselves on a whim for others to clean up after them. Yet... as they walked away without feeling the least bit bad about their behavior, they were undeniably sexy as they did so. Beautiful and seductive, they simply decided that rules did not apply to them.

"I- yeah!" Michael replied. The boy was somewhat off-guard but jumped at the invitation.

"Mmmhmm~ mind if I make myself comfortable, then?" Nina stretched in the back seat before sliding up her bodycon, giving their driver quite the tease as her pantiless tush rested on the seat with no attempt to cover any private areas.

Katie laughed. "Damn, Nina. He still needs to drive us!" Though she said this, the blonde snuggled up to her friend while surreptitiously slipping a hand in between her legs.

His face burning, Michael did his best to drive back to Paris with his eyes on the road.

---

"The Hôtel Plaza Athénée, right?" Michael asked as he pulled off the highway. "You guys must seriously be living in luxury up there!"

"Heh, yeah it's nice," Katie grinned. "Hey before we go there though, do you mind if we stop at a store? Ya know, let's get some drinks and stuff for our room."

Michael didn't mind at all as he quickly located one that was nearby. In typical Paris fashion however, a department store was all he could find but the girls assured him that it would suffice. The store even had its own little parking garage; encouraged to find a "quiet" level to park on, Michael heard Katie utter a "tsk" as she noted that no other cars were present on their floor. With night now beginning to fall, the trio quickly headed towards the store to get in their shopping before it would close.

"Do you think they even carry drinks here?" Nina asked as she looked around.

"It's Paris so I'm sure they'll have something," Michael laughed. "It must be a bit different from back home."

After a couple escalators guiding the trio towards their objective, Katie stopped to admire a wall of fluttery summer dresses on display. "These are so cute!"

Walking over, Nina examined one -- and then its accompanying price tag. "Gross. Who spends this much for something like this?"

Realizing her friend was right, Katie merely scoffed and turned to leave before she stopped herself. "Hey~ Mike?"

Michael looked at her with a puzzled expression. He could tell by the tone of her voice that she was up to no good.

Katie merely grinned. "You haven't had a leak since the Maserati, yeah?"

"Oh no-" Michael thought. Was she really about to suggest...?

"I mean, Nina and I pretty much emptied ourselves at the museum," the blonde continued matter-of-factly. "I could prolly let some out if I squatted but... ehh. I'd be a lot happier if I could see that shitty dress get hosed down!"

Michael looked at his friend. Katie's eyes were sparkling with excitement as she expectantly waited for the boy's reply. "Leave it to these two to want something peed on just because they don't like it," Michael thought. Yet, the thought didn't make him anywhere near as hesitant as he had felt in the parking garage. The girls had certainly done much worse throughout the day, and with the way Katie was looking at him, there was no way he was going to refuse.

Giving the two a knowing grin, Michael responded by unzipping himself and letting the girls have a good look.

"Woo!" Katie cheered. "Take that dick out!"

Pleased, Michael took position in front of the offending sun dress and held his member as if he was positioned in front of a urinal. Although not quite without hesitation like when the girls did it, it wasn't too long before a quiet trickling sound became audible as he started peeing on the dress.

"Hell yeah!!" Katie yelled. "Piss all over that dress!"

Nina merely licked her lips as he watched the boy sully the garment, enjoying the show. "Mmm," she purred to him, "we're going to fuck like animals tonight♥"

"Yeah we are!" Katie agreed. "And by that she means me and her, of course!"

In an instant, just as the confused Michael turned to look at Katie, Nina shrieked to gain the attention of a couple security guards. To them, the scene they happened upon was of a boy caught red-handed urinating on valuable merchandise, startling a couple innocent girls with his indecent exposure. As the guards roughly grabbed Michael to haul him off, the bewildered boy simply could not plead his case -- he had never quite mastered French, after all.

And just before he disappeared from their view, both Nina and Katie met Michael's gaze, grinning wickedly before moving in for a passionate, triumphant kiss. Saved by the guards, the two "innocent" girls ran their hands all over one another, kissing, groping, and even pulling up their skirts to show the boy what he would be missing. Sure they had fun with Michael the past couple days, but there was something just so delectably vile about chewing him up, spitting him out, and squatting down to piss all over his trust.

The girls walked away, laughing.

This is one of my favorite posts, i love girls nonchalantly pissing in cars. I hope to marry  a girl like on these one day. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Wetseat said:

I was kinda hoping they would go use his car as their toilet after he got arrested. I thought I remembered reading that but I could be confused with a different article. 

I think you will like the next part a lot then! It will be up shortly 😁

• Like 1
  • Hot 1