Pub toilet with twin doors

18 hours ago, Fun Guy said:

I was in a local pub today for a few drinks and something to eat, needed to use the facilities and discovered the entrance to the toilets has 2 doors, presumably for privacy.  Both were solid doors and the floor between the 2 doors was carpeted!  After a quick check noone was about and there were no cameras I unloaded onto that piece of carpet.  It was black so hid it very well!

Think ill be going back there in future!!

There used to be a restaurant near us that had exactly that set up.   I was always tempted to take advantage but always backed out due to the risk of someone else coming to use the toilets.   Well done to you for going ahead with it.

That sounds like a perfect spot.

I could imagine that, when the actual toilets are occupied (what kind of weirdo uses a toilet anyways?), even ppl who arent into this would choose this as the next best option.

Its unfortunate that the carpet was black, maybe you would have been able to see some stains otherwise 😜

14 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

It’s unfortunate that the carpet was black, maybe you would have been able to see some stains otherwise 😜

Maybe there was a deliberate decision by the pub owners to have black carpet as they expected it would get stained and therefore Black would hide it so they didn’t have to clean it so often.