Disrespectful peeing

I personally would never inflict it on anyone else as I feel that’s out of order. I wouldn’t like it if someone came into my house and broke something, or pooped on something and to other people peeing may not be any different. If I knew the other person wouldn’t mind and were into it as well then I might consider it but I’d have to be sure what they were and weren’t happy with. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Peesneakers said:

Ive personally done my fair share of naughty peeing im sure you can guess where or on what in particular from my username lol 

But nothing overly improper or like illegal. Just typical public peeing or pissing on the floor of park restrooms or ugly gas station bathrooms. 

The most naughty would definetly be pissing in or on freinds and familys sneakers and then seeing them wear them not long after or something (obviously with them not knowing)

How do you stop the smell? I got a small amount in my shoe after wetting a while ago, I immediately put them in the washing machine with a lot of cleaning products but they still smelt. In the end I washed them 5 times and used every detergent and scent buster I could but I could still smell it and had to bin them! I couldn’t even have them in the house as the whole room would smell of it! It wasn’t even that much that got on them! 

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, NaughtyLena said:

I think disrespectful depends on the person, everyone has their limits elsewhere.
For me it would be okay if someone pees on the carpet in my room, for others it's not okay.

But I also did things that were naughty and bold.
Elevators, stairwells, on the train on the seat, in the changing room on the carpet.
At house parties I occasionally use the rooms to piss.

I will not be innocent

Hi Lena, 

Would you tell more about your naughty pisses in all those places you mentionned (not in this thread, but in a dedicated one) ? I believe some people would love to read how it happened !

• Agree 1

Hi @Northern_pee and welcome to this community! Personally I only consider peeing on another's belongings or property out of naughtiness, but never with the intention to personally hurt them or to be deliberately disrespectful to them. But I also do realise that for many people naughty peeing is considered disrespectful per definition. It's a difficult tiny line we're walking on. In a hotel or public bathroom or staircase or so, we can safely assume that the surfaces we pee on will be cleaned (whether we peed on them or not). In a private house I would be delighted to be able to piss anywhere (it's a biiiig fantasy to me) but probably only with the consent of the owner. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would give me that consent 🤪. But when I pee in a hotel room in a place other then the bathroom, I usually also make sure my pee is enough diluted so it does not leave to much of a smell... .

• Love 1

I love a good naughty pee, but I mostly think of this as "where" rather than "on what".  For me, it's the location and scenario I enjoy ... I'm not actively trying to pee ON something.  For example, whilst peeing in public areas of malls, hotels, trains, restaurants, etc. I'm sure a few chairs/seats have gotten wet, but I'm not trying to pee on the chair.  Usually, it's just a byproduct of peeing on the floor and some pee has gotten on the chair.

Behind closed doors in a hotel room, I've been known to pee on something for fun.  One time I had a bottle top from a plastic drink and happily pushed it around the table top with my pee.  You get the idea.

I don't think I'd pee on something belonging to someone else unless there was a specific reason (they asked me to, it was part of a game, etc.).  I definitely wouldn't do it without their knowledge and consent.

• Like 2
On 1/11/2022 at 7:48 PM, NaughtyLena said:

I think disrespectful depends on the person, everyone has their limits elsewhere.
For me it would be okay if someone pees on the carpet in my room, for others it's not okay.

Elevators, stairwells, on the train on the seat, in the changing room on the carpet.

I will not be innocent

great to know... i am the same if it is clean pee.. no limits.. squirt here squirt there... anywhere if i cant be seen really..

• Love 1
On 1/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, RDC said:

Hi @Northern_pee and welcome to this community! Personally I only consider peeing on another's belongings or property out of naughtiness, but never with the intention to personally hurt them or to be deliberately disrespectful to them. But I also do realise that for many people naughty peeing is considered disrespectful per definition. It's a difficult tiny line we're walking on. In a hotel or public bathroom or staircase or so, we can safely assume that the surfaces we pee on will be cleaned (whether we peed on them or not). In a private house I would be delighted to be able to piss anywhere (it's a biiiig fantasy to me) but probably only with the consent of the owner. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would give me that consent 🤪. But when I pee in a hotel room in a place other then the bathroom, I usually also make sure my pee is enough diluted so it does not leave to much of a smell... .

I have to agree, whether the business or cleaning staff like it or not, there are many places where people commonly pee, like locker rooms, fitting rooms, hotel rooms, ect. and anyone should expect someone will do so.

• Like 2
Guest BitchBreaker
On 1/19/2022 at 1:29 AM, beachmom said:

I have to agree, whether the business or cleaning staff like it or not, there are many places where people commonly pee, like locker rooms, fitting rooms, hotel rooms, ect. and anyone should expect someone will do so.

This is a good point, especially with regard to us guys as it's just in our nature that anything we can aim at is a urinal. Just as it's normal to clean piss off a bathroom floor, those places should be understood as potential piss spots and treated/cleaned accordingly. 

Personally, I feel the disrespect is a huge part of the fun and wouldn't judge (in fact I'd find it very hot) anyone for relieving themselves anywhere that could be considered "disrespectful", but I get that's probably the less popular opinion, and could see how it would be reasonable to limit oneself to pissing in only the above-mentioned types of places.

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2022 at 10:48 PM, NaughtyLena said:

I will not be innocent

wow wish i could get to know you as a person , youre quite interesting and am allways down for talks if you ever feel like it :)

It’s a fantasy of mine to get a disrespectful pee from a woman. But being it is known that I enjoy it, it’ll probably never happen. I used to pee in my ex girlfriend’s apartment. More of marking my territory, though I’m sure it would be considered disrespectful if she knew. 

I’ve relieved myself in fitting rooms when I was a lot younger. I got the idea because the fitting room already smelled pissed in. Same in hotel/motel rooms. The crappy motels are easy because they aren’t well kept anyway. The nicer hotels, once I get going I kind of hope I finish up soon. Peeing in nice hotels, it seems like my stream goes forever. The crap places I wish I could go more. 

• Hot 2
  • 2 months later...
On 1/31/2023 at 5:06 AM, rann said:

I think that there are slight differences between simply peeing in a disrespectful way versus pee vandalism. Vandalism has an intent to ruin, destroy, or otherwise seek out an opportunity to do some damage (either physical or simply by means of sticking someone with a cleaning/repair bill). Disrespectful peeing on the other hand is a matter of prioritizing one's needs, comfort, and convenience over others'. Of course there is also a fine line because for this very same reason, pee vandalism is inherently disrespectful because the vandal is prioritizing their amusement / pleasure / arousal over the damage they are committing, but there is an element of intent to do so.

An example of a disrespectful pee to me would be like... deciding to go in a library because you happen to be there already when you notice the urge. Or keeping the taxi driver distracted while you discreetly let it out on his backseat because the ride is taking longer than anticipated. Or taking aim at the seat-back in front of you at the cinema because you don't want to miss any of the movie. There is an intent to misbehave but not particularly out of malice. In general, I think of the girls who have a selfish streak, who know that they are good-looking, and who know that they aren't supposed to do it, but shrug and do it anyways because it's convenient and they can get away with it. She could be a cute girl at the club, dressed no more provocatively than any of the others, who rolls her eyes after looking at the time -- and then the line to the bathroom -- before deciding to walk over to a booth for cover, hiking up her dress with no hesitation, and taking a long piss directly on the carpet since waiting in line like the others would be inconvenient for her. With a shake of her bum, she would matter-of-factly readjust her clothing and walk off, her selfishness reinforcing her bad behavior for next time, whenever and wherever it may be.

With regards to myself, I don't typically seek out things to vandalize and any such damage typically occurs as a matter of circumstances (for example, peeing in a stairwell where I happen to see a fire alarm on the wall, I might be tempted to aim at it). I've done plenty of disrespectful peeing however, albeit typically as a result of the whims of my ex girlfriend. I wrote in a previous post the way that many times, we would simply happen to be passing through a secluded area (e.g., parking garage, stairwell, corridor) and she would take the opportunity. Nonchalantly as could be, she would simply say something like, "one sec" and start lowering her shorts. There weren't any theatrics -- she would simply get comfortable and pee because she saw an opportunity to conveniently relieve herself and not get caught. Since we had already stopped, I would typically do the same too if I had to go (and would usually take pleasure in further soaking the tissue she invariably left on the floor).

This did cross into vandalism too though, and a good example would be her penchant for peeing in parking lots after nights out. I wrote about this in detail in another post, but essentially what started out as using cars for cover (out of need) became a naughty little "game" where we began peeing on the cars; she would fully plan on it -- not even bothering with the restroom if it was empty before leaving -- and take great pleasure in taking an exaggerated, drawn out time on deciding on a car to use. We both knew what we were going to do, and as she considered each vehicle, she would look up and bat her eyes innocently as we both imagined exposing ourselves and urinating on it; but once she indeed found a vehicle that she wanted to treat to a golden shower, she would flash this malicious grin and, taking the unspoken signal, we would start pissing down its side together. Definitely disrespectful considering the puddles, tissue, smell, stains, and even Morgan's faint ass-print left behind, but given the fact that we intentionally chose to do this to someone's car out of fun and naughtiness, it was surely more so pee vandalism. We could have easily gone before leaving or done so between cars, leaving them untouched.

And since I'm here rehashing previous posts in the context of this one, I'll present one more example of disrespectful peeing, courtesy of Morgan. 

It happened on multiple occasions. Every time we would go clothes shopping, when it came time to try them on she would take a long time and I would be on delivery-duty to fetch more clothes for her to try (or exchange them for different sizes). Sometimes, delivery-duty also turned to guardsman duty since... well, she was already in a private area -- what was a girl to do if she felt an urge to go? As could be expected, Morgan was usually already half naked between clothes-changes anyways -- sometimes even braless, depending on what she was trying on -- and I typically would enter the fitting room to see her waiting on me nude save for a tiny thong she typically wore under her shorts. And certainly I enjoyed staying to watch her try things on, but every so often she would say something along the lines of "am I good?" She wasn't asking if she was looking good in her outfit -- she was asking if she had the opportunity to relieve herself in the fitting room without consequence. 

In fact, she would already start tugging off her thong and placing it out of harm's way before pausing to look at me expectantly until I confirmed that the coast was clear and she could indeed misbehave without getting caught. The rooms were rather small, but she would typically either squat in a corner with her naked butt towards me, try to do it down the wall (the same technique she used on the cars), or, if the room was far too cramped, simply stand in place facing me while widening her stance a bit to pee straight down onto the floor. And as she pissed in the fitting room without guilt, without even attempting to locate a proper bathroom, she would give me an innocent look; whether she batted her eyes, gave puppy-dog eyes, giggled with a finger to her lips, or otherwise emphasized her cuteness, it was clear that she was pleased to so conveniently empty her bladder, even if it meant creating a mess in a place used by others.

The end result depended on the mess made. If her puddle was largely contained and the room big enough, she would simply leave it and go back to trying out clothes as if she hadn't just finished doing anything out of the ordinary. The rooms being tiny as they were, the smell of her naughty deed was usually apparent, but she did not let this hinder her clothes-changing. More often than not, she would simply throw some clothes from her "discarded" picks over her pee (an action that starts to nudge her actions of merely being disrespectful towards vandalism). In one occasion, her rejected clothes hanging next to her, she simply peed on them directly, leaving them dripping -- price tags and all. But every so often, the mess she made would be too much for the tiny fitting room and she would opt to simply step into a clean one. In all cases she would simply leave the stained clothes behind on the floor.

So in essence, I count Morgan's behavior at its core as disrespectful; she did not go to the fitting rooms just to pee per se, but when she felt the urge while trying on clothes, she had no problem using it as a toilet too. She was placing her convenience above that of the store's; she did not feel like interrupting her shopping to find a restroom and didn't care that someone would have to clean her mess. She knew she could simply piss where she was and get away with it so she did exactly that... before resuming trying on clothes. Even in the occasion when we would have to relocate rooms, the decision is driven by selfishness; she does not want to inconvenience herself by trying on clothes in a dirty, pee-stained room (even though she's the one who did it) so she moves to another room. There is absolutely no respect for the store or the others who might want to use it.

This extends to her using the "rejected" store clothes to soak up her piss -- she does not care that the store would likely have to mark the clothing as a loss. Though, as I said, this begins to enter the "vandalism" side of things since she did not technically have to do this as opposed to simply leaving her puddle uncovered.

But at the end of the day, Morgan gets to leave the store happy, relaxed, and scot-free while her piss is left behind in the fitting room for someone else to clean up after her. The fact that she had asked if the coast was clear in the beginning showed that she knew what she was doing was "wrong," but she chose to do it anyways. In fact, more often than not, so pleased was she at her naughty behavior (not to mention her impromptu relief) that she would even give me a peck on the cheek afterwards. No second thoughts. No guilt. No moment spared to consider using a proper restroom. One moment she was changing clothes, the next she was urinating in public; the way she so matter-of-factly pissed all over the floor was a testament to how strongly she considered "naughty peeing in public places" a viable option if she felt it convenient. She did not have any respect for the store to consider doing otherwise.

But as I said, the boundaries are blurred between disrespectful peeing and pee vandalism. Have I watched Morgan take pleasure in squatting over expensive clothes because the store did not have one in her size? Yes. Have I seen her shoplift clothes and add insult to injury by purposely stepping into a fitting room to take a piss before leaving? Also yes. 

Have I ever seen her show any remorse? Nope 😇

I’ve read through your stories and retellings multiple times now and they just keep on giving!  I’d be delighted to hear more of your ever so deliciously naughty ex‘s pissy escapades (if and when you find the time that is). In any case, thank you for what you’ve shared so far!

• Thanks 1