Are You Purposely Being Disrespectful When You Piss In Public Or On Something?

Are You Purposely Being Disrespectful When You Piss In Public Or On Something?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When you piss in public do you intend to show disrespect to what you piss on when you are pissing on it?

• Yes: Always!
    • Yes: Often
    • Yes: On occasion
    • Yes: But it was a mistake/only in a lapse of judgement
    • No: Never have, never will
  2. 2. Do you piss on something or somewhere out of retaliation for how you were treated by a person that has a connection to what you are pissing on?

• Yes: I love getting even and will always try
    • Yes: Often enough when someone angers me I want to take revenge
    • Yes: On occasion I will find a way to get a person back
    • Yes: But only when I'm not thinking straight
    • No: But would if someone pissed me off enough
    • No: Never have, never will
  3. 3. Do You go out of your way with what/where you piss on when you decide to do it?

• Yes: I need perfect vengeance
    • Yes: I have in the past
    • No: Not really, only if the opportunity presents
    • No: haven't/wont do that
  4. 4. When You piss on something out of retaliation, do you want that person to find out or would you rather have a silent victory knowing you did it?

• Have them watch/catch you in the act, paints a more vivid image for them
    • Have them see the evidence, let them draw their own conclusion
    • Have them find out through other means
    • Take the Silent victory
    • Neither, I don't want to do that to someone

Let me know if I should add/modify questions to fit your preferences and curiosities. Feel free to share a story if you have one in the comments and if you want to do this, share how you imagine it would go.

DO NOT share content that is over the top VILE, DISTRESSING, or TRAUMATIZING to either readers or the parties involved as well as HIGHLY ILLEGAL ACTIONS. @Adminand @gldenwetgoosewill remove posts that qualify or break the rules of this post and the site.

Edited by Mr. Whizz

Only four days ago @Admin published the clarification on what is acceptable and not with respect to extreme actions affecting unwilling participants.

Included within Admin's statement was the statement "The problem is when the focus is on extreme illegal activity / revenge towards unwilling participants. Asking: 'is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?' is perhaps the best test for whether it's allowed here or not. From now on, I will be asking moderators to delete posts that cross this line, and you can report posts that you feel are inappropriate. "

Now I may be completely misinterpreting, but it seems to me that three out of your four questions are all geared specifically around encouraging people to think about and recount examples of them exacting revenge on unwilling participants ?   I could be wrong of course.

• Agree 4

Peeing on something just to ruin it or in retaliation at someone else never made sense to me.  I pee where I do because I want to, because it gives me a thrill, and because I like taking interesting risks.  Peeing is for fun, nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

There is certain level of intention that I sometimes have when peeing in public, and that I like to see when women pee in public places. For example, if I'm in a parking garage, I can literally pee anywhere. Sometimes I'll go against the wall in a corner, or sometimes I'll piss over a random car. I'm not trying to get revenge against the owner of the car, but it is somewhat disrespectful in the abstract to use their car as a toilet when I could have very easily gone anywhere else. Even choosing to pee in the garage instead of holding it until I get home is a little disrespectful, to me.That is part of the thrill. Whether anyone else notices what happened is of less concern to me.

Edited by nopjans
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 1/9/2022 at 6:17 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Only four days ago @Admin published the clarification on what is acceptable and not with respect to extreme actions affecting unwilling participants.

Included within Admin's statement was the statement "The problem is when the focus is on extreme illegal activity / revenge towards unwilling participants. Asking: 'is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?' is perhaps the best test for whether it's allowed here or not. From now on, I will be asking moderators to delete posts that cross this line, and you can report posts that you feel are inappropriate. "

Now I may be completely misinterpreting, but it seems to me that three out of your four questions are all geared specifically around encouraging people to think about and recount examples of them exacting revenge on unwilling participants ?   I could be wrong of course.

1. I would hardly call anything in these questions asking of someone to recant a story of "causing serious distress to an unwilling participant" I simply asked if getting revenge was something that people on this forum sought in their own unique way, something that many people already share on this site, through oh, idk, real stories of people pissing in dressing rooms or on items after a clerk was rude, or all over a roommates clothes after they were a slob, or pissing on a friends stuff after they slept with your SO, etc. Let alone the FICTIONAL ones, where people feel free to condone all sorts of acts of vandalism on unwilling participants (and yes, I know it is fiction, but @admin 's point stands for that material too).

2. People are free to share what they want, and if THAT crosses the line you should be worried. A story someone has on the scale of Judy Blume's blubber shouldn't be what you are concerned with if someone chooses to share ESPECIALLY considering how much of the content here is dedicated to destroying hotel rooms with urine. Its when it gets dark and vile and twisted that you should be worried, not pissing on the hood of the prize jeep of the ex who cheated on you.

3. As a way to show my cooperation, I have added on to the first comment asking people not to share content that is over the top vile, distressing, or traumatizing to readers or to the people in their stories as I do not want that posted on here either.

Edited by Mr. Whizz
  • Like 1

It depends honestly. When I’m at a random house party, I do pee in the house because it’s taboo and I guess wrong and disrespectful. I do that in movie theaters and restaurants and other public places. But honestly most of the time I just need to piss and go wherever I can 

• Like 2