Why womens do you go to the toilet even if you don't need to go?

I traveled by plane in business class. There were two toilets in the back of the plane for us. Of these, one toilet was occupied for a very long time and a long line of waiting people was created. After 15-20 minutes, the girl came out of the toilet. When she was there for 15 minutes, she obviously didn't need to go and could wait until she landed. The people they need for the toilet didn't have to wait that long. My girlfriend needet a poop and was done in 5 minutes.

Women, why do you go to the toilet even if you don't need to go?

She might have been constipated and struggled to go but NEEDed to?! I don’t know but I doubt anyone would choose to sit in an airplane toilet for fun! For some reason she needed to be in there. 
min general the answer is that some girls go to touch up makeup, freshen up, some may choose to pee before leaving somewhere just to make sure they won’t be desperate later if they can’t find a toilet, some just go with friends so they aren’t left alone. 

22 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure that's really a question for anyone here to answer - and the way you've described it obviously shows that it's not every single lady.  Obviously that girl took a long time, your girlfriend didn't.

It's possible of course the girl was in there because she was feeling unwell, it could be that she was pee-shy and struggled to release in the uncomfortable surroundings of an aircraft toilet.  Also possible as you say she didn't need the toilet at all but was perhaps freshening up and reapplying makeup in preparation for arriving at her destination.

I'm not sure there's really anyone here to help with your frustration - and to be honest, I may be misinterpreting here but what you've written here reads more like criticism of women in general than a question.  That's definitely not what we expect around here.

I second this. I don’t think it’s really anyones business other then her owns. She obviously was not in danger because she came out. Weather she was in there doing her business or just sitting down texting we should criticize all women for doing this. 

• Agree 1