Drinking pee

Just now, Bacardi said:

Let's make it a date: wait till my period is just a few days away when I become a sugar monster and you can fill me up with soda and cookies, then you can test out this hypothesis and taste my pee for me this time. Deal?

I think that's a challenge I could take on - I'm on my way...

ddqvz2z-330a5ed2-a567-4a71-962a-2ba9665c

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

It's not my thing, but I'll share about the one time I tasted my own pee lol.

A long time ago, a time when I was too young to realize I had a fetish, I got curious and tried mine. Put a cup between my legs while I was in the bath and peed in it, then lifted it to my mouth and took a gulp. It was gross 👎🏼salty and strong. spat it back out and dumped the rest. 

My mom sat there and didn't even try to stop me 🤣

That's how we learn our likes and dislikes in life!  I watched a dog during his first time at the beach.  Went to the surf and got a big mouthful (of ocean water) and promptly spit it all out.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
clarification
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Let's make it a date: wait till my period is just a few days away when I become a sugar monster and you can fill me up with soda and cookies, then you can test out this hypothesis and taste my pee for me this time. Deal?

Would like to know if artificial sweetners are still sweet in urine?  Anyone know?  Regular sugar is mostly broken down.

I would glad test it out with @Bacardi, but only a small swig right from the tap.  No big cupfuls for me.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Would like to know if artificial sweetners are still sweet in urine?  Anyone know?  Regular sugar is mostly broken down.

I would glad test it out with @Bacardi, but only a small swig right from the tap.  No big cupfuls for me.

You will have to work this out with @gldenwetgoose. He called dibs first 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't really want to interrupt the beautiful conversation that's going on here, but it does occur to me that I haven't contributed an answer yet.

So, very briefly, I have to be in the right mood, and when I am I enjoy drinking K's pee 'from the tap' when she's standing over me and providing a shower. Generally it will be quite dilute because she'll have been drinking a lot specially in advance of 'shower time'. I will sometimes gargle with it, and it simultaneously slightly grosses her out and makes her laugh. 

I will drink my own too, but not often. I can't decide if I like it, but sometimes I just feel compelled to try.

9 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I had a girlfriend a long time ago that uses to drink a lot of Coke light, and her pee tasted real sweet. I don’t know wich sweetener was in Coke light but I can say it is still sweet in urine.

• Like 1

I like to drink girl’s piss during sex, but the girls I have been with were not really into it. I’ve had some experiences generally after drinking beer, so the pee was really diluted, I always find it Hot. 
I Wish I could find girls more opened to pee play, but my real Dream Would Be a girl that likes pee play as much as me.

Sorry for my English, it’s not my mother language

• Like 2
On 2/5/2022 at 10:27 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

No, they're not. I drink many liters of diet soda and NRG drinx every day, and my urine isn't sweet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never tasted my own.  But on occasions I've tasted a w woman's pee - going down on them (yes it has been several women - not all at once, obviously), and they spurted some pee during orgasm.  I just kept on licking / sucking / swallowing.  All part of the enjoyment of giving oral sex, in my opinion.

• Agree 1

I'll occasionally have mine from a glass.  I'll already be diluted and just chug it. If I'm bendy enough while showering, I'll do the water fountain thing quickly for the heck of it in the morning for fun.  During certain weekends where I might have the entire house, I'll do the self pee towards the face move in the tub.  It's fun and I'm comfortable with it at this point.  Wish my wife would indulge me...maybe one day!  

8 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

It’s not my thing but if someone really wanted a taste of mine I’d probably allow them to taste a little from the tap. I don’t want to drink any myself though. 

I'd definitely like a quick "slurp" of @Peewee123's nectar straight from the tap, just to try it.  I'd have to be careful not to drown with some of her previous huge pee posts.

• Cheeky 1

Love drinking directly from a female tap, preferably dilute, and/or licking the dribbles from her lips, legs, and thighs, after she pees. Never tasted my own, and have no desire or interest, in doing so.

A favorite memory is a g.f. who straddled my face, in the back seat of her car, and emptied her entire bladder into my mouth. We had been drinking vodka and tonic, She had had about 3 tall drinks, so her pee was dilute, with a faint smell, and a slightly sweet taste. She would stop, intermittently, to allow me to swallow, ask me if I wanted more, and resume giving me my drink, until she was empty. This was entirely her idea, and she initiated it, after she found out how much I loved licking her, after she peed. All of the details can be found in one or another of my posts about "Lisa," several years ago. When she first started peeing, that day, it was running down her right thigh, into my mouth, which she insisted on correcting, by adjusting her position, so she could do it directly in my mouth. She said it was neater, that way. This was a lady who wouldn't allow me in the bathroom with her, when we first started dating. It took me the better part of 6 or 8 months to convince her otherwise.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Not sure about it because I don’t know how safe it is to drink or how bad the taste will be but I’ll let a girl sit on my face and release her urine into my mouth and basically use me as her pee toilet.

I may not be able to drink it all at once as it comes but I’m willing to try it. 

• Like 1