Drinking pee

5 minutes ago, Northern_pee said:

I have seen some things recently on pee drinking so I was wondering we’re everyone stands on it. There is no judgment here weather you like it or not. 

Nope for me, unless I happen to get a little sprayed into my mouth accidentally.  It is mostly water, but it does have salts and any drug metabolites like birth control pills.

Well, it really is a matter of taste <groan>

In serious though it really is the sort of thing that some people absolutely live for, whether it be drinking their own or drinking from source from a partner.  Others have tried it and not enjoyed, or don't feel attracted to it.

As you've recognised there's no right or wrong, each to their own.  You'll find quite a lot across the site putting relevant words into the search box (and you can check for exact phrases using inverted commas).

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Northern_pee said:

I have seen some things recently on pee drinking so I was wondering we’re everyone stands on it. There is no judgment here weather you like it or not. 

I have taken a mouthful of my partners out of a bucket and a couple out of curiosity it was hot to taste here pee idk if I’d drink the whole bucket but a mouthful mixed with the aroma was pretty erotic prob for that again 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's not my favorite part of the piss kink and never done it with my current girlfriend because she's on meds.

I did drink her pee from my ex-girlfriend, we were 19-20 years old, beautiful slim girl and the love of my life.

She did a lot of what I asked about pee, once we had sex and she peed in my mouth in 69 position and I tapped my finger on her leg so she knew when my mouth was full. I think my mouth was 3 times full. Man that was hot!
Sometimes in the bedroom she peed in a glass and I mixed her pee with tequila and drink it haha crazy time.

Those were the days, sometimes I miss her.

Maybe you would think it's fictional but it actually happened haha.

I'm still planning to open a topic with all the adventures if there is interest

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/7/2022 at 4:49 PM, Northern_pee said:

I don't care to just drink pee, but I don't mind licking a girl after she's peed. Me and my ex use to do quite a bit of pee play and I didn't mind licking her after she peed, but I just never got the urge to drink any. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As long as its not super strong I love it. Prefer it straight in my mouth rather than from a glass or something. 

I also really enjoy tasting my own pee. I enjoy wetting though so being made to pee myself then having the wet panties shoved in my mouth after is a huge turn on for me. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I have drunk pee, both my own and a nice lady, best to be well hydrated so it isn't too strong in my opinion. I prefer to drink from the source so it is fresh, but my own that isn't possible so pee in a glass and drink straight away.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
30 minutes ago, PeeFan86 said:

I'm low key drinking my wife's right now.  We froze some into ice cubes as we often do, and I have one in my glass of whiskey.

Sounds great.  If you happened to have a drop of Amaretto you could try a Godfather...   or a twist on one:

https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=279249

17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Absolutely fantastic @Bacardi - love it...   Although I have to say you have one hell of a cool Mom - watching her daughter pee.  In the bath.  In a cup.  Let alone drinking it.  (Sounds like my kind of person!)

I am glad someone got enjoyment out of it then lol.

• Love 2