Extreme content - update

10 hours ago, nopjans said:

I was going to send a PM to you about recent events, so thank you for this post. How does this policy impact fictional works that may be posted in the stories sub-forum?

Good question. Definitely more relaxed when it comes to fictional stories, as long as it is mentioned at the start what type of thing is included. I would try to veer away from anything that is considered really evil / disturbing, but certainly we can be more relaxed if talking about a fictional story, as nobody is actually getting hurt. 

One final point: I realise there will be things that fall in a grey area. Please just try to use your best judgement. We're not trying to catch anyone out here.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, nopjans said:

recent events

Has something happened that I have totally missed? Has there occurred one of those peesearch style arguments about the moral unacceptability of certain peeing activities? Or something else? I will reassess my presence here if we in any way start going down the peesearch route, or if anything I ever post - which will not markedly differ from anything I have ever posted before - falls foul. For the first time since giving up being a mod, I am regretting being out of the loop. I would appreciate it if @Admin or a mod could provide me with a brief PM filling me in on what has happened and why. Because content restrictions in any area involving naughty peeing cuts very close to the reasons I left peesearch so kind of matters to me. I sincerely hope no one has been attacked by other members for their naughty peeing content as used to happen frequently there. I would not want to be a member of, or contribute to, any forum that allowed that. We are in the immediate vicinity of red lines for me here which is why I seek clarification via PM as to what has happened and why.

31 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Has something happened that I have totally missed? Has there occurred one of those peesearch style arguments about the moral unacceptability of certain peeing activities? Or something else? I will reassess my presence here if we in any way start going down the peesearch route, or if anything I ever post - which will not markedly differ from anything I have ever posted before - falls foul. For the first time since giving up being a mod, I am regretting being out of the loop. I would appreciate it if @Admin or a mod could provide me with a brief PM filling me in on what has happened and why. Because content restrictions in any area involving naughty peeing cuts very close to the reasons I left peesearch so kind of matters to me. I sincerely hope no one has been attacked by other members for their naughty peeing content as used to happen frequently there. I would not want to be a member of, or contribute to, any forum that allowed that. We are in the immediate vicinity of red lines for me here which is why I seek clarification via PM as to what has happened and why.

@steve25805 - I've just messaged you to explain a little more detail of the background.  In a nutshell though it was a lot more than a hypothetical argument, but a series of posts by some in the community which caused great offence to others.  Our site rule 9 "Do not criticise the fantasies, experiences or content posted by other members" remains upheld in protecting all site members.  That rule works both ways too, so those who enjoy naughty pee within the full site rules are protected from moral attacks by others.

Admin's message above and his instructions to the Mod team is all about continuing to make Peefans feel like a safe and enjoyable place for those of us who enjoy this kink. It will have absolutely no impact upon the vast majority of users or content posted here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The conclusion is that peefans.com not are a place to naughty peeing which is a huge shame. I really love Catie Lee's and others naughty stories/videos/pictures and what a pity this site has become so political correct. Hope to find the naughty and sexy material on another site. Thank you so much Catie Lee and i stand behind you😋

Edited by hegaard0