Peeing my Tight Swim Shorts

I have to admit. This has quickly become one of my favorite wetting methods! Did the exact same this evening. The feeling of peeling off pee dranked swim shorts, and then just slipping my glistening pissy penis straight into a pair of tight boxers is incredible!

Going to neglect my pissy penis for the evening. Maybe even make him wet himself a bit more later as well! 😛

I got chance to do this again today. However, this time I wore swim briefs rather than shorts. I really really thoroughly showered after swimming and made sure they were fully cleaned out of chlorine etc.

Then, once again I sat on the toilet and peed a waterfall through them.

The only difference, this time I went into the changing rooms after and rather than changing into fresh boxers, I pulled my thick black joggers up over my pissy swim briefs and drove home. They are nearly dry now and when I they are I'll give them another soaking I think!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a lovely swim after work again today. I fully enjoyed the exercise, and the refreshing feeling after from having pushed myself hard for some good times. I then thoroughly enjoyed showering with an extremely full bladder. (So much fun trying not to just loose it uncontrolably and waste all my pee!) I also made sure to thoroughly wash my swim shorts of the chlorine water as well!

I don't know if any of you are the same, but when I am properly desperate, my bladder clearly bulges in my lower tummy, so me being desperate may have been noticeable to anyone that saw the little round bladder bulge!

Having finished the super desperate shower, I dried off as much as possible, hurried into the toilets, once again I peed full force through my tight swim shorts and then proceded to head back into the locker room (once I was satisfied I wasn't going to drip anywhere). I then pulled my soaked swim shorts down, pulled a fresh pair of boxers up over my pissy little man and got dressed. 🙂

I'm now sat in my comfy joggers watching TV while my dinner cooks, knowing full well my naughty little guy will be getting his next shower tomorrow morning I suspect!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, runningback said:

how did you like the  feeling of peeing in your tight swim shorts? liked the feeling of going in them with it real tight? how  did you like swimming with your bladder really full? did you massage your full bladder?? tried weightlifting with a full bladder? edging with a full bladder? did you pee in one flow or start and stop it over and over? I love doing the water slides with my bladder really full, is a awesome feeling as i go down the water slides.  Have you done water slides with your bladder really full?? did you hold it all day to let it fill slowly so it was yellow pee or did you drink a lot     before swimming and it was a clear pee? 

Many questions!!

"how did you like the  feeling of peeing in your tight swim shorts? liked the feeling of going in them with it real tight?"

Great feeling! So relaxing and such a warmth around my naughty private parts! 😄

"How did you like swimming with your bladder really full? did you massage your full bladder??"

It's great fun. The water around me is such a tease. I know people pee in pools but I forced my poor bladder and penis to keep it all in. I don't pee anywhere that'll inadvertently involve other people.

"tried weightlifting with a full bladder? edging with a full bladder?"

Never, and nope not really.

"did you pee in one flow or start and stop it over and over?"

One huge waterfall like flood pouring from me. It felt incredible.

"I love doing the water slides with my bladder really full, is a awesome feeling as i go down the water slides.  Have you done water slides with your bladder really full??"

I haven't unfortunately. It does sound fun though.

"did you hold it all day to let it fill slowly so it was yellow pee or did you drink a lot     before swimming and it was a clear pee? "

I had peed earlier in the day, I just drank LOADS to make sure I was well hydrated. I don't often pee yellow, (or not very dark anyway) as I drink so much.

26 minutes ago, runningback said:

you should try edging with a full bladder, feels awesome! orgasms are much more intense on a full bladder and even more intense if you press on your very full bladder when about to orgasm and keep the pressure on your bladder through the orgasm. I love doing bladder massage with my bladder full and i love another guy massaging my full bladder too. start stop feels really good. water slides on a full bladder is an awesome feeling as you  go around the turns and twists on the slide. stop start over and over feels awesome, i love how the bladder tenses up when i stop having just started. Walking around with a full bladder feels really good too. Running on a full bladder also feels good. cuddling with a guy with my bladder full feels awesome. i can stay rock hard long time cuddling with my bladder full. I love showing off at the club how much beer i can drink without pissing and getting other guys to feel my swollen bladder. ever tried the drinking game edwards 40 hands? that's where you have to drink 2 of the 40 oz bottles of beer without pissing. in the hard core version the bottles are taped to your hands so you are unable to unzip to piss until  you drank both before they are taken off your hands. your choices are to hold it until both are drank or piss your shorts if you cant hold it. many guys will push past where they would had pissed to hold it in until both are drank. 

I haven't tried it. But it sounds fun. 🤣

3 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Do you do it while in the Bed or after you get up

In bed before I get up,  ok sometimes it can can get a bit wet when after cumming it's followed by an almost uncontrolled piss fountain  but I usually manage to aim at the carpet. 

2 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Yes sometimes at night when I'm up late I pee a little bit in my hand to get things started, it a great feeling when my dick pulsates trying to pee a cum at the same time

Simple pleasures and so good. Think we are two of a kind.

1 hour ago, runningback said:

do you go to bed with your bladder full so you will be busting getting up?? sleeping full also does good job of preventing wet dreams so no mess and it builds so you do better in weightlifting. Yes, jacking is awesome when busting to go. ever held it getting up so your morning wood lasts? on Saturday's i would hold getting up for track meets. i would edge a lot without spurting for track so i would get faster times in my 100m 200m dash and 100m high hurdles. It sure felt good sprinting and jumping hurdles with bladder full being really turned on. I tried it both ways and my times were faster with my bladder full. Other saterdays held getting up and would make out with friend's while busting as it felt so good!  or go biking with it full. Or play basketball with them with it full. or go for a run with them with it full. Summer football practices for the morning practice felt good doing the tire drills with my bladder full. there was no tackling in summer practice just did agility drills and pushing the sled and practiced throwing and catching the football and various plays without the tackles. then we would hit the weight room and lift weights for hours. I would be one of the last ones to leave. 

At my age, I don't do such energetic exercise but I have cycled with a full bladder  but normally after a while I slowly let it go soaking myself as I ride. I have held it in the morning to make my erection last but my resolve to wait doesn't last and I usually give in to desire.

53 minutes ago, runningback said:

You should take up weightlifting, its the number one magic bullet to slow aging and live longer. How did you like slowly cycled with a full bladder while slowly letting it out in your shorts as you bike? You should see how long you can stay hard holding it getting up. I love the feeling of doing that and see how long I can stay hard that way. 

I enjoy cycling for pleasure and peeing as I do gives me that little bit of extra pleasure.

I must experience that at times without truly realising it. Many the time I have needed to piss when cycling and haven'tbeen able to go  unless I stand up on the pedals first after which I usually manage to go quite easily,  then I get that warm feeling around my cock and balls and eventually down my leg.