Well, so far my bank holiday has been one of pure pissy endulgence. I love days to myself when I can just wet and rewet whenever the need arrises.

I am wearing a pair of nice tight boxer briefs, and a pair of dark black jogging bottoms. I have been up since 8am (peed first thing and drank loads!). I showered, dressed, grabbed a nice thick towel and settled on the sofa to watch TV. I made sure to drink PLENTY.

By around 10:30am, my bladder was nice and full, and begining to need relief. Of course, being home alone meant that there was no way I'd be standing infront of the toilet and allowing my cock to pee like normal! That'd be a waste of lovely pee.

I went out to the kitchen (tiled floor) and pulled my joggers off. I knelt down, spread my knees apart, and in a sort of "Female dog peeing pose" I released a flood of pee through the front of my boxer briefs, soaking my naughty boy with warm pee until the puddle was nearly at my knees then clamped off the flow. I stood up, shook the drips off, and, grabbed a mop to clean up. I then pulled my joggers back up over my pissy boxers, and went to the bathroom to release the remaining pee into the toilet. This felt super naughty making my sopping cock release like normal after he'd already been forced to pee himself!

I then spent the next 3 hours relaxing with a damp pair of boxers just watching TV as if nothing had happened just waiting to be full enough for more fun. Around 13:30, it was time. This time, I head into the garage, grabbed a car washing bucket and squat above it with my joggers pulled down. I released the pee without removing my boxers once again. The warmth spread fast around my private area. I felt it tingle with excitement. After about 40 seconds, the flow subsided and I pulled my waistband away from my front to inspect my soaked little guy.

I then pulled my joggers back up, and have been sat chilling watching a film for the last hour and a 20 mins or so, waiting for my bladder to fill up, ready to force my dirty boy to piss himself once more!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Well, so far my bank holiday has been one of pure pissy endulgence. I love days to myself when I can just wet and rewet whenever the need arrises.

I am wearing a pair of nice tight boxer briefs, and a pair of dark black jogging bottoms. I have been up since 8am (peed first thing and drank loads!). I showered, dressed, grabbed a nice thick towel and settled on the sofa to watch TV. I made sure to drink PLENTY.

By around 10:30am, my bladder was nice and full, and begining to need relief. Of course, being home alone meant that there was no way I'd be standing infront of the toilet and allowing my cock to pee like normal! That'd be a waste of lovely pee.

I went out to the kitchen (tiled floor) and pulled my joggers off. I knelt down, spread my knees apart, and in a sort of "Female dog peeing pose" I released a flood of pee through the front of my boxer briefs, soaking my naughty boy with warm pee until the puddle was nearly at my knees then clamped off the flow. I stood up, shook the drips off, and, grabbed a mop to clean up. I then pulled my joggers back up over my pissy boxers, and went to the bathroom to release the remaining pee into the toilet. This felt super naughty making my sopping cock release like normal after he'd already been forced to pee himself!

I then spent the next 3 hours relaxing with a damp pair of boxers just watching TV as if nothing had happened just waiting to be full enough for more fun. Around 13:30, it was time. This time, I head into the garage, grabbed a car washing bucket and squat above it with my joggers pulled down. I released the pee without removing my boxers once again. The warmth spread fast around my private area. I felt it tingle with excitement. After about 40 seconds, the flow subsided and I pulled my waistband away from my front to inspect my soaked little guy.

I then pulled my joggers back up, and have been sat chilling watching a film for the last hour and a 20 mins or so, waiting for my bladder to fill up, ready to force my dirty boy to piss himself once more!

Sounds like an absolute delight

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

What about sitting on your sink😏

I've always liked that idea, but been worried I might smash it. Perhaps over the bath would work, or in the shower squat down!  Then I'm so close to the toilet I can actually see it, yet I'm making my little guy piss himself again!

2 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Can you sit on the edge of your tub.

Dirty laundry

Chair, oh how about this; I want you to break your record with Max times you peed in same boxers

Will do the bath then. Good idea.

I have no idea what my maximum amount is if I am honest! 🤣

4 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

What if I Challenge you to 7 today 😁

So, start drinking more water. 

Wish I could join you, but I have house full of family

Well the 3rd has been done. I sat myself on the side of the bath and just let it go. Some trickled down the outside of the bath until I slid further back. It was rather messy and my boxers got a good soaking. Luckily they are polyester ones that dry nice and quick! After I'd finished I sat for a minute to let them drip dry a bit and then just pulled my joggers straight back up, and came back to the sofa to relax again and watch TV.

I am not sure I'll be able to reach 7 today as I won't have time (Most are like 3 hours apart so from now maybe a max of 2 more so 5 in total).

5 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Okay, I let you go this time with 5, but next challenge is 7🤣

Okay 🤣

3 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

What else are you onto, maybe I can help 😏

Also, you can send challenge my way too

What do you mean what am I onto?

Just now, Peeteller said:

I meant to say into

To be honest, mostly just wetting. I don't like the clean up hassle of messy things like beds, or carpets etc, and public stuff scares me a bit really. 🤣 I've peed in public and really found it exciting, but when it's cold and rainy it's no fun. 😂

Wow. I'm filling quick this time. I think my bladder is worn out from the previous fillings. Another 30 minutes and I'm sure I'll be making my little guy piss himself for the 4th time today! 😮 Seems pointless creating washing each wetting when I can just make one pair of clothes really pissy. 😄

26 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Be nice to know exactly when you're going, I mean in real time

I'm still holding too

Sorry I didn't reply. I've just had to go again. I was bursting! I've been drinking so much.

This time I went outside into the garden in the dark. It was raining a little so I was quick. I hurred round the side of the house where no one can oversee, squat down, pulled my joggers down and just power pissed as fast and hard as I could through my boxers.... Again!!

I've come back in and settled on the sofa with some food from the fridge, and my little guy is definitely getting rather pissy scented now. I keep looking down the front of my boxers to see him looking all pissy and scented!!

I'm sure he'll end up wetting himself once more before bed at this rate as well! 😄 😄

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

I thought you said it was cold outside 🤔

How do you know it smells pissy are you smelling your fingers 😜

Maybe you can put a bunch of clothes your going to wash and pee in them, well since you like the smell on so much, right after your last pee and b4 you get in the shower. I challenge you to put your wet pissy boxers on your head and get a good whiff.

BTW I couldn't pee while I was walking, but soon as I got in the house a had to go, so I pulled up my boxers nice and tight, then I set on the toilet and peed. After that I jumped in the shower and washed the out while still on. 🤪

It is! That was why I was really quick doing it!

Just done the 5th and final one of the day. I only wanted the front of my boxers to get wet this time, so I just squat in the bath and tilted my hips literally as far forward as I could and just pissed through the front of them. 😄 Hopefully they'll dry by bed time so I am going to sit in just my boxers now until bed time. 😄

The funny thing is, I always pee before bed. So if I do decide to sleep in these boxers, I'll literally have to go to the toilet like normal with a pissy little cock. He'll finally get to see the toilet bowl rather than being forced to pee himself each time I need relief. 😛

A summary of yesterdays wet fun really turns me on again when I read it back! 😮

10:30 - Kitchen floor female dog position wetting.
13:30 - Garage sitting over bucket pissing through boxers.
16:30 - Sitting on side of bath flooding through boxers.
19:15 - Outside down the side of the house squatting through boxers.
21:15 - Peed through boxers squatting in the bath with hips tilted forwards.

All in the same boxers.

At around 22:15 I went to the bathroom and peed like normal! Which felt super weird after peeing myself all day. I then tucked my pissy little guy back into the very slighty damp boxers and went to bed. Waking up this morning around 06:30 with a really rather pee scented little fella. What a day! 😛