The Sighting That Wasn't.... Disappointingly

Full disclosure here - no peeing was involved.  Sorry, and nobody is more disappointed than myself.

New Year's Day, and we made a family trip to go and visit the in-laws which is about an hour drive.  As timings worked out we hadn't eaten, so stopped to grab a sandwich on the way and because of the public holiday we stopped at the motorway services (still wincing about the price).    That's where I ended up parked in the fairly quiet services car park with wife and son in the car for a few minutes whilst we ate.

I was parked facing away from the building and in front of me was a mostly empty row of truck and coach parking spaces.  Two lorries were parked off to my right and a car / caravan parked towards the left, all in my field of view as I sat in my driver's seat.

Then suddenly a medium sized van, looking like either a campervan or horsebox appeared and parked in the space next to the caravan.  The driver got out, a youngish lady in tight light blue jeans and a coat, with long hair in a ponytail - the typical equestrian look.  She grabbed a large handbag and then immediately walked around the front of her van and out of sight.   Now the thing was, that meant she had walked in exactly the opposite direction from the service station building.  In the direction she was walking was only the service road, then a grass banking with a few spindly trees.

Now - she hadn't hung about getting out and walking off - was she absolutely bursting, knowing she'd never make it into the building and instead going to squat on the grass or even between her van and the caravan?

Alas she did reappear a minute or two later with a breakdown mechanic alongside her, and the two of them started looking at something on the front of her van.  So it seems she'd just parked up and walked over to his truck which was hidden from my view.

She was very cute and it would have been a lovely thought of her leaving a puddle by her passenger front wheel or in the grass barely hidden by a tree. 

• Hug 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Full disclosure here - no peeing was involved.  Sorry, and nobody is more disappointed than myself.

New Year's Day, and we made a family trip to go and visit the in-laws which is about an hour drive.  As timings worked out we hadn't eaten, so stopped to grab a sandwich on the way and because of the public holiday we stopped at the motorway services (still wincing about the price).    That's where I ended up parked in the fairly quiet services car park with wife and son in the car for a few minutes whilst we ate.

I was parked facing away from the building and in front of me was a mostly empty row of truck and coach parking spaces.  Two lorries were parked off to my right and a car / caravan parked towards the left, all in my field of view as I sat in my driver's seat.

Then suddenly a medium sized van, looking like either a campervan or horsebox appeared and parked in the space next to the caravan.  The driver got out, a youngish lady in tight light blue jeans and a coat, with long hair in a ponytail - the typical equestrian look.  She grabbed a large handbag and then immediately walked around the front of her van and out of sight.   Now the thing was, that meant she had walked in exactly the opposite direction from the service station building.  In the direction she was walking was only the service road, then a grass banking with a few spindly trees.

Now - she hadn't hung about getting out and walking off - was she absolutely bursting, knowing she'd never make it into the building and instead going to squat on the grass or even between her van and the caravan?

Alas she did reappear a minute or two later with a breakdown mechanic alongside her, and the two of them started looking at something on the front of her van.  So it seems she'd just parked up and walked over to his truck which was hidden from my view.

She was very cute and it would have been a lovely thought of her leaving a puddle by her passenger front wheel or in the grass barely hidden by a tree. 

No luck this time but hey we can always use our imagination.😆

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think that is the same for quite a few of us where our minds have a habit of dreaming up what we want to happen when we see a girl in a potential peeing situation.  Only problem is that it makes us all the more disappointed when that is not what occurs.

• Agree 2