Thoughts….

Forgive me if I take a minute to respond but it’s Late over here. Either way I always had this weird obsession with Peeing everywhere around the house and it wouldn’t matter if I would be walking around laying down walking over to the sink sitting on the couch I just had this natural urge to just piss wherever I want. now keep in mind I would clean up afterwards with the mop and Clorox and you would never know. no one would ever know, most people complement how clean my places but with that being said I enjoy it so much just feels good to do it everywhere, I can explain it but I can’t talk about it because Obviously if I were to talk about it my credibility, my reputation would flatline. Recently I’ve slowly tried to tell the people who I do business with about what I do behind closed doors in a very tactful way and even with the small things that I tell them I can already tell no one into it. or at least is bold enough to say it out loud. What are your thoughts and is there anybody in this area (WA) that is into this as well?

• Hot 1

Hi there Ghost778! What you're saying is exactly how I feel too. I would just LOVE to be able to piss wherever I am in the house, but unlike you I can do it only in my own bed and in the shower or bath. It is kind of frustrating not being able to live this fantasy out completely, but whenever I'm on a business trip I catch up by peeing around the hotel room. In that case I never use the toilet for peeing. I do it against the wall, in the closet, in drawers, on towels, under a couch or behind the headboard. There are two people who know about my fetish, and they respect it completely although they are not in to it. Sharing some experiences and photo's on this site helps me a lot to accept it as a part of who I am. Please feel free to share some of your own experiences as well if you feel up to it! Cheers!

• Love 1
21 hours ago, RDC said:

Hi there Ghost778! What you're saying is exactly how I feel too. I would just LOVE to be able to piss wherever I am in the house, but unlike you I can do it only in my own bed and in the shower or bath. It is kind of frustrating not being able to live this fantasy out completely, but whenever I'm on a business trip I catch up by peeing around the hotel room. In that case I never use the toilet for peeing. I do it against the wall, in the closet, in drawers, on towels, under a couch or behind the headboard. There are two people who know about my fetish, and they respect it completely although they are not in to it. Sharing some experiences and photo's on this site helps me a lot to accept it as a part of who I am. Please feel free to share some of your own experiences as well if you feel up to it! Cheers!

I always fantasize about pissing all over hotel rooms but I get worried that they'll charge me an extra cleaning fee, does that ever happen to you?

@lillefisse, like @RDC I have peed in many hotel rooms ... on the floor, on furniture, etc.   I've never been charged.  That said, I don't leave large, obvious puddles in the middle of the room.  If you're looking to just pee where it would be more visible, the outcome might be different.

Keep in mind, people spill things all the time.  I'm sure the hotel would rather pretend you tipped over a large glass of water. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, lillefisse said:

I always fantasize about pissing all over hotel rooms but I get worried that they'll charge me an extra cleaning fee, does that ever happen to you?

@lillefisse @Sexismygod I've never been charged extra for peeing in the rooms, but it only happened once that it was very obvious what I did. The bed was really pissed on that time and I told the front desk I had an accident. I just left a good tip for the housecleaning and that was it. The other times I think they never discovered traces of my actions.

Edited by RDC
  • Love 1

@Ghost778 - I'm with you.  When I need to pee, my first thought is always "Where would be a fun spot?", not "Where's the loo?".  As it happens, I don't live alone so peeing wherever isn't realistic.  And trying to explain in advance and get permission is equally unrealistic.  I've chosen not to initiate discussions in this area but have been involved in conversations where the subject came up. Sadly, this is mostly of the "Did you hear about the disgusting ..." variety.  I definitely wouldn't open up to co-workers, even obliquely, so kudos to you for bravery in testing the waters.

Happily, this site gives me the opportunity to openly discuss with likeminded people.  That's an acceptable compromise.  If I find someone to talk to IRL, it would be great, but I won't actively hunt for them.  As with my naughty pee games, I'll let nature take its course. 

• Love 1

I think you are pretty brave to even raise it with your friends to be honest! But you are far from alone, as this site will prove 🙂 Welcome, and enjoy the companionship of like minded people. The kink is very diverse, and there are many people here who like different things - but a love of pee unites us. Have fun 🙂

• Love 1
On 1/5/2022 at 2:06 AM, RDC said:

Hey! Yeah 100% when I’m staying at a hotel same thing game on I’m definitely doing it everywhere. I’m just glad to know there’s other people out there like myself. I’m glad the community has served you well and I’m definitely going to dive into it some more. 

• Like 1
On 1/5/2022 at 11:56 PM, Sexismygod said:

@Ghost778 - I'm with you.  When I need to pee, my first thought is always "Where would be a fun spot?", not "Where's the loo?".  As it happens, I don't live alone so peeing wherever isn't realistic.  And trying to explain in advance and get permission is equally unrealistic.  I've chosen not to initiate discussions in this area but have been involved in conversations where the subject came up. Sadly, this is mostly of the "Did you hear about the disgusting ..." variety.  I definitely wouldn't open up to co-workers, even obliquely, so kudos to you for bravery in testing the waters.

Happily, this site gives me the opportunity to openly discuss with likeminded people.  That's an acceptable compromise.  If I find someone to talk to IRL, it would be great, but I won't actively hunt for them.  As with my naughty pee games, I'll let nature take its course. 

Right on, I appreciate it! Yeah when the conversation (sex talk) arises I usually try to make the transition from talking about how woman squirt to water sports and sometimes for the most part you can get people you agree that it’s okay but no one will out right say it. I just wish it was normal. Like you said though we’ll just lay nature take it’s course. 

On 1/6/2022 at 12:30 AM, Kupar said:

I think you are pretty brave to even raise it with your friends to be honest! But you are far from alone, as this site will prove 🙂 Welcome, and enjoy the companionship of like minded people. The kink is very diverse, and there are many people here who like different things - but a love of pee unites us. Have fun 🙂

Thank you !! I’m definitely looking forward to it 🙂

• Like 1

When I'm on here I make no secret of the fact that in the rest of my life this is a whole big secret.

And based on my situation, I'm reading into your initial post that the weight of holding the secret is a heavy one.  Yes there's all of us here, all with our own subtle twists and preferences, who you can share with.  But at the same time wouldn't it be wonderful to just be able to be open and honest with the real people around us.

I guess our biggest problem is people are unpredictable and likely to hear what they choose to hear.  In a perfect world they could accept all and take the weight off your shoulders. But at the same time, unless you're lucky with their tolerance, their preconceptions, unbringing, beliefs and more, it could be anybody's guess how they would react. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

When I'm on here I make no secret of the fact that in the rest of my life this is a whole big secret.

And based on my situation, I'm reading into your initial post that the weight of holding the secret is a heavy one.  Yes there's all of us here, all with our own subtle twists and preferences, who you can share with.  But at the same time wouldn't it be wonderful to just be able to be open and honest with the real people around us.

I guess our biggest problem is people are unpredictable and likely to hear what they choose to hear.  In a perfect world they could accept all and take the weight off your shoulders. But at the same time, unless you're lucky with their tolerance, their preconceptions, unbringing, beliefs and more, it could be anybody's guess how they would react. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself