new friends

3 hours ago, lamepeeidiot said:

Im dying to talk to people who are into wetting. i want to be able to share stories/videos/fantasies. eventually i want to do things in person with people, but thats down the road. is there anyone interested in doing something like this?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, sharing stories and experiences.

4 hours ago, lamepeeidiot said:

Im dying to talk to people who are into wetting. i want to be able to share stories/videos/fantasies. eventually i want to do things in person with people, but thats down the road. is there anyone interested in doing something like this?

I would love to do things with you. I also love wetting

Guest ShyPeeMan

@lamepeeidiot I'd love to get to know you and hear you fantasies and experiences. 

I like watching desperate women wet themselves and having their pee run through their fingers. I like to wet myself too.

What's do you like? Feel free to pm me

Guest Devonpee
9 hours ago, lamepeeidiot said:

Hey I’m big into wetting always looking to chat, welcome to msg me if you’d like

I know I sound like a stuck record - but the quickest and most effective way for people to get to know you, and for you to get to know other people isn't to 'PM me'.  I'm not just speaking to to Lamepeeidiot there, but everyone mentioning it.

We're a forum and a community - that's a very different thing from a chat site.  That's why we have whole topic areas called 'Real Pee Encounters & Experiences' for example, so people can share equally with all.

It's like the difference between posting an ad in a newspaper versus phoning up people at random, one at a time - the newspaper ad reaches everyone.

Final comment, remember that all site rules still apply within PMs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello, and welcome to the community Lamepeeidiot. Well nobody have too much friends i guess but like gldenwetgoose mentioned while you start browsing and sharing stuff you eventually get knowing people better in the community. I am sure you will get friends to share your enthusiasm here, and again welcome to the community.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, lamepeeidiot said:

i really love watch men wet, but also i enjoy wetting myself. i have several fantasies id love to try, but for now talking about them will have to do.

I personally like doing holding myself and wet myself, also i love seeing women desperate and finally peeing herself as she cant hold it any longer.

I would love to have company while doing my holding and challenging me to my hold, and maybe holding against me.

Guest ShyPeeMan
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know I sound like a stuck record - but the quickest and most effective way for people to get to know you, and for you to get to know other people isn't to 'PM me'.  I'm not just speaking to to Lamepeeidiot there, but everyone mentioning it.

We're a forum and a community - that's a very different thing from a chat site.  That's why we have whole topic areas called 'Real Pee Encounters & Experiences' for example, so people can share equally with all.

It's like the difference between posting an ad in a newspaper versus phoning up people at random, one at a time - the newspaper ad reaches everyone.

Final comment, remember that all site rules still apply within PMs.

Sorry, I forgot. You can delete my comment if you wish

11 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Sorry, I forgot. You can delete my comment if you wish

Don't worry - it was more general awareness.  It seems a lot of new members expect this to be a one-to-one chat site, which is possible.  But at the same time it's missing the opportunity to exchange with a much wider audience.   So apologies if it felt I was pointing a finger.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to this community @lamepeeidiot! The more you browse and read, the more you will find it tempting to share stuff with others here too. That's what's so great here: we're all very different people from allover the world with one mutual interest. Talking about our pee-fantasies and stories really feels good. As for myself I must say that it helps me to accept it as a part of who I am. So yes, I'd be happy to share experiences, fantasies, photo's and thoughts with you and all members here! For now, enjoy exploring the community! Cheers!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/2/2022 at 4:47 PM, lamepeeidiot said:

i really love watch men wet, but also i enjoy wetting myself. i have several fantasies id love to try, but for now talking about them will have to do.

Don't you find that most men are uncomfortable to wet themselves, as they see it as a sign of weakness?

I know, when given the option, I'd just as soon unzip at the risk of exposing myself than wet. Maybe you could work on me to change my feelings. What were those fantasies you had in mind?

• Agree 1
On 1/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, lamepeeidiot said:

I’ll meet up with you and together we can piss in public! I love wetting in a store and walking around seeing the stares….such a fucking turn on!

On 1/2/2022 at 8:37 PM, lamepeeidiot said:

Hey I'm absolutely up for it feel free to message me whenever and that goes for everyone 

• 2 months later...